Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yoga girls

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would like to hear from guys who dated women that are seriously into yoga (as in, it's a big part of their life).

I never dated one, but I'm inclined to think it's a red flag... I have this idea that most of them are the 'alternative' type, troubled by their emotions (which they try to get under control by doing yoga!), lean to the far left politically, believe in stuff like astrology or healing crystals and stuff like that.

I don't know this for sure, since I never really got to know one up close. Perhaps it's a stereotype and I'm being prejudiced...

So please share your experiences if you dated one of these! Got one showing interest in me, she's a yoga teacher, but I'm keeping my distance from her for now coz I have this idea that yoga girls are the crazy type...but perhaps I'm mistaken?

Last edited:

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are mistaken. It depends on the woman. The one I'm crushing on (oh god I hope she doesn't read this forum) has been religiously into yoga for over a decade (she is advanced) and is of the highest caliber woman I've ever known. As in intelligent, has a great career, doesn't have crazy psych issues, fun to talk to, beautiful, AND faithful to her man. I enjoy her presence and friendship so much that I don't even care that I likely won't ever be with her.

Edit: she is a woman of science and doesn't believe in voodoo nonsense.

Do not let something like this make you feel insecure or worried about her being nuts deter you from advancing.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated one for awhile. Hot as hell but red flags galore.

She had a history of dating different "flavors" of men, which is a huge sign of a h0r. She would also collect as many peoples numbers as she could under the guise of "friendship".

CONSTANT need for validation which is why game worked so well on her. I feel bad for the guy that married her, but he was beta as hell so it's just nature taking its course.
I think I'm operating from too small of a sample space because the one I know also beats out most women in general when it comes to personality. Yoga just happens to be a big part of her life. But she's probably a rarity anyway.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, one positive and one negative experience so far.

Keep it coming, guys ;)

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was a yoga teacher aswell. Tbh almost every other girl nowadays is into yoga, it seems to be trendy like travelling so no need to overthink it. She had crystals and stuff too, but not into astrology.
Yoga girls specifically are not crazy, i would say it's a plus that she's into relaxing activities but it so happens that my ex was crazy and used it to calm herself down just like psychiatrists use it to 'cure' themselves. When she got home from a session she was a total different person, it was almost scary to see the change but i wouldn't say yoga in itself is a red flag.

In general terms though, the further your girl is from the traditional trendy validation hobbies the better.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Would like to hear from guys who dated women that are seriously into yoga (as in, it's a big part of their life).

I never dated one, but I'm inclined to think it's a red flag... I have this idea that most of them are the 'alternative' type, troubled by their emotions (which they try to get under control by doing yoga!), lean to the far left politically, believe in stuff like astrology or healing crystals and stuff like that.

I don't know this for sure, since I never really got to know one up close. Perhaps it's a stereotype and I'm being prejudiced...

So please share your experiences if you dated one of these! Got one showing interest in me, she's a yoga teacher, but I'm keeping my distance from her for now coz I have this idea that yoga girls are the crazy type...but perhaps I'm mistaken?
Yoga is good for you, but can be hard. They are usually very flexible, just stay away from the tatted ones and then you should be fine. Be for warned, you will hurt the next day if you are not prepared. If you have a Roku or check Youtube, you can get some basic knowledge and grow from there. Reason being, you'd not look lost when you join the class. Note, the ladies there know why dudes join yoga.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoga is good for you, but can be hard. They are usually very flexible, just stay away from the tatted ones and then you should be fine. Be for warned, you will hurt the next day if you are not prepared. If you have a Roku or check Youtube, you can get some basic knowledge and grow from there. Reason being, you'd not look lost when you join the class. Note, the ladies there know why dudes join yoga.
A man in yoga to mind his own business and be incredibly fit. To add to his fitness regiment. To better his life.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was a yoga teacher aswell. Tbh almost every other girl nowadays is into yoga, it seems to be trendy like travelling so no need to overthink it. She had crystals and stuff too, but not into astrology.
Yoga girls specifically are not crazy, i would say it's a plus that she's into relaxing activities but it so happens that my ex was crazy and used it to calm herself down just like psychiatrists use it to 'cure' themselves. When she got home from a session she was a total different person, it was almost scary to see the change but i wouldn't say yoga in itself is a red flag.

In general terms though, the further your girl is from the traditional trendy validation hobbies the better.
So your ex was into yoga AND she was crazy. Sounds like another confirmation of my idea...

Reaction score

Yoga is an excellent form of exercise. Alternative women or not, they have pussies and pussies get wet for men they want to ****. Be the man who wets their pussies.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Yoga pants.. We see all of the toes but we never see the camel.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to distinguish casual yoga chicks who go three times a month, from the dedicated practitioners who do it every day.

Watch her do it, if if looks effortless, she's dedicated. People who are willing to focus their energy on one thing and master it are rare. I invariably find these people have much more to talk about than your average karen.

I'd consider it a green flag if a woman is a yoga fan. You're supposed to meditate while you do it, there's at least a better than normal chance of them not being so crazy or boring.

I've never dated a yoga chick but I have a close friend who is big into it and is really cool, and my ex's sister is a yoga instructor and is one of the most bitter and unbearable b!tches I've ever met.

Yoga pants are in my top ten list of inventions.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my students swears by yoga. She has a height complex as she's 5'10" which is tall for a girl here. Taller than me. Otherwise she seems normal. She had a strict religious childhood and was denied sexual experiences for years throughout her teens, or so she says. She always travels, constantly. Thousands of FB friends which to me is a red flag.

She tried convincing me to do yoga lmao.

Reaction score
You have to distinguish casual yoga chicks who go three times a month, from the dedicated practitioners who do it every day.

Watch her do it, if if looks effortless, she's dedicated. People who are willing to focus their energy on one thing and master it are rare. I invariably find these people have much more to talk about than your average karen.

I'd consider it a green flag if a woman is a yoga fan. You're supposed to meditate while you do it, there's at least a better than normal chance of them not being so crazy or boring.

I've never dated a yoga chick but I have a close friend who is big into it and is really cool, and my ex's sister is a yoga instructor and is one of the most bitter and unbearable b!tches I've ever met.

Yoga pants are in my top ten list of inventions.
The meditation comes at the end of the practice. It's called "corpse pose." You lay down like you're dead for five or ten minutes. I usually drift off to sleep.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some experience with yoga teachers, both dating and as clients of mine, and I have found them pretty much to be bat-sh!t crazy under the surface. Way out in la-la land with new age leanings. Extremely sexual though. Very tuned into the body.