"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The way womens bodies react to stress

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Had a "business" meeting with the single mother since she moved up to her new position where she works. As I've said in the past she's nervous around me clearly attracted to me she turns red as a coke can, its been that way since the day we met 4 years ago. I can get her twitching and stumbling over her words she get so embarrassed about it so I try not do that. Waiting for the meeting she walks by me stiff as a board trying to be calm cool and collected looking at me from the corner of her eye then calls me to her office. Sit down at her desk she's blushing and squirmy big smile ear to ear, I'm trying to make her laugh to calm her nerves.

The reason for this post how women can slide down the hill so quickly, sitting on the other side of her desk eying her up the stress of being a single mom is taking its toll on her. Weight gain is quite noticeable I couldn't help watch her bosom jiggle her poor bra could barely handle the strain, she's got to be sporting Ds now, she used to be at most Bs. Hiding the muffin top with loose clothes, her dress slacks don't hide her enlarged thighs and quite ample a**. Thinking to myself she was once a girl you would yank her pants and panties down, your third leg would stand to attention,boner material is long gone in the last year and half. Looking at her face, complexion is blotchy skin and acne break outs something she didn't have before. I can guarantee you she's got body image she damn well knows what she had before the transformation started. It can't be good for her anxiety she suffers with, she's 32 years old and on the down hill slide around the same age when my ex started to decline.

The ex will be 35 this year, sexy figure gone, looks like a old woman, used to be hard on material, the down hill slide is well underway, able to grab a guys attention just walking by.... gone.

I'm an observant guy I notice changes I watch these women I've known to slip down the greasy slope to never be what they were in the past. The younger girls in their 20s seem to be the "fat" generation there is a few decent ones but many of them are fat. The women that were born in the 1985 to 1990 range when they were in their 20's were not fat.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Had a "business" meeting with the single mother since she moved up to her new position where she works. As I've said in the past she's nervous around me clearly attracted to me she turns red as a coke can, its been that way since the day we met 4 years ago. I can get her twitching and stumbling over her words she get so embarrassed about it so I try not do that. Waiting for the meeting she walks by me stiff as a board trying to be calm cool and collected looking at me from the corner of her eye then calls me to her office. Sit down at her desk she's blushing and squirmy big smile ear to ear, I'm trying to make her laugh to calm her nerves.

The reason for this post how women can slide down the hill so quickly, sitting on the other side of her desk eying her up the stress of being a single mom is taking its toll on her. Weight gain is quite noticeable I couldn't help watch her bosom jiggle her poor bra could barely handle the strain, she's got to be sporting Ds now, she used to be at most Bs. Hiding the muffin top with loose clothes, her dress slacks don't hide her enlarged thighs and quite ample a**. Thinking to myself she was once a girl you would yank her pants and panties down, your third leg would stand to attention,boner material is long gone in the last year and half. Looking at her face, complexion is blotchy skin and acne break outs something she didn't have before. I can guarantee you she's got body image she damn well knows what she had before the transformation started. It can't be good for her anxiety she suffers with, she's 32 years old and on the down hill slide around the same age when my ex started to decline.

The ex will be 35 this year, sexy figure gone, looks like a old woman, used to be hard on material, the down hill slide is well underway, able to grab a guys attention just walking by.... gone.

I'm an observant guy I notice changes I watch these women I've known to slip down the greasy slope to never be what they were in the past. The younger girls in their 20s seem to be the "fat" generation there is a few decent ones but many of them are fat. The women that were born in the 1985 to 1990 range when they were in their 20's were not fat.
Alot of the "youth" fresh look gets eroded with alot of lieing and drama. The face gets ugly due to being ugly. On the body if they dont take care of it most will gain 20-40lb in their 30's. She can have a intact body if she stay in the gym.
 
Top