Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls showing me pictures of their hot friends????

ragnarP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the last two months or so I have noticed a peculiar thing that I cannot make sense of. It happened enough times for it to become a thing. Every time I am around a girl that finds me attractive but I don't reciprocate, first they try to find a way to qualify themselves (OK, that makes sense), but then when that doesn't work for them they start showing me pictures of their most attractive friends they have. It's kind of funny to me. Girls literally have ZERO game, the only move they have is to qualify or kino, but any way that is beside the point. My question is why would they do that??

Just to give you an example.

I am sitting with 2 girls at a table, one sitting next to me (girl 1), the other opposite the first girl (girl 2). Girl 2 is really into me but I wasn't too keen plus it was early, I had another few hours to spend with them so for time being I didn't show her any sexual interest. After a while I get the conversation going about sex, dating, relationships and so on.

Girl 1: "Girl 2 what do you look for in a man?"
Girl 2: "someone who is understanding, supportive and wants more than just sex" (Inside my head I was like LOOOOOOL).
Me: "what I want to know is what can YOU offer to a man"

Girl 2 looks at me with a puzzled expression trying to think of something to say, I don't think she has ever thought about this before. After a long silent pause girl 1 jumps in and tells some kind a story loosely based on what we are talking about. However that expression on the girl's face when I asked her that was too amusing so I persisted.
Me: "you want this and that from a man but what can you give to man in return??"
Again girl 2 is silent looking at me desperately trying to think of something to say. And than suddenly this.
Girl 2: "I don't know, what do you look for in a woman??"
Girl 1: "He wants a woman with big titties and a fat ass".
(Earlier on I teased girl 1 about her having a body of a 15 year old boy because she was a bit flat and this was obviously a reference to that joke.)
And then girl 2 pick up her phone and shows me a picture of her friend who has a great body, when she pointed her phone in my face I said her friend is alright. Then she shows me a picture of another friend. This happened to me few times before and it's always when a girl is unsuccessful in winning me over.

Why?? is it to raise her own value in my eyes?? Is it to potentially set me up with someone?? Does this happen to any of you?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to answer your first part of the post, females come pretuned with solipsism, society and men butter them up from 18 years old.

to tie down a decent guy , she needs only raise her index finger on her phone.

you asking her what she offers a man, confused the hell out of her,

a man not intimidated by sex , intimidates a woman

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of them really are terrible at many of the social skills that dating requires. They are so used to having any man they want that when they encounter a guy who won't roll over for them they literally have no idea what to do, other than going right to physical manipulation.

Billtx49

Reaction score
OP, nice job flipping her qualification script. Why does she show her hotter friends to you if she thinks she’s not enough? So you can get to them by going through her first, but that’s not her real plan…

ragnarP

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, nice job flipping her qualification script. Why does she show her hotter friends to you if she thinks she’s not enough? So you can get to them by going through her first, but that’s not her real plan…
In other words her hotter friends are the bait to catch me. Thank you, this the answer I was looking for, it makes sense. Women and their silly tactics, as if this is going to work. As far as the the script flipping, at this point its an automatic reaction, half the time they are stunned.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 1: "Girl 2 what do you look for in a man?"
Girl 2: "someone who is understanding, supportive and wants more than just sex" (Inside my head I was like LOOOOOOL).
You laughed, but I see no reason to believe that isn't true. You think she want's someone who isn't understanding, is unsupportive, and only wants sex? Mind you, she's not saying she wants a simpering wimp, or a sensitive feminist, just a guy who's actually a human being.

Girl 1: "He wants a woman with big titties and a fat ass".
Funny answer, and probably close to the truth.

I suppose if they show you pictures of their attractive friends, she's trying to qualify themselves with a form of social proof. Sort of a "See, I belong with this group of attractive women" approach. Social proof doesn't work as well for women as for men though.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your question about what she has to offer was good. Would have loved to see the look on her face.
She was indeed trying to trick you. If I were you, I'd actually also say this:
Me: Why are you showing me pictures of these random chicks?
Her: (Silence, wtf face).
Me: Are you trying to set me up with them? The blonde is kinda hot, I could give her a shot.
Her: (Silence, wtf face).
Me: Or is she a serial killer and you're trying to set me up with her because I didn't invite you to have sex with me?
Her: (Slight relief, she knows I'm joking, but the doesn't know why the fvck am I so c0cky. She doesn't know guys like this.)

Telling the truth gives you power! Because a lot of guys lie to please girls, which ends up making them all look the same.
If in other times men were honest, you could have sex easier by tricking women.
But in our times of cuck men, telling a woman what you want and what you think gives you the upper hand. And yeah, by upper hand I mean her hand. On your d1ck. I can't be serious till the end.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then girl 2 pick up her phone and shows me a picture of her friend who has a great body
Because she herself is not confident or secure. (and likely thinks she hasnt got nice T or A)

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she herself is not confident or secure. (and likely thinks she hasnt got nice T or A)
That's nice. It's a classic female submissive behaviour. Like her saying to him "I am not worthy of you, so I shall offer you my friend's great pu$$y, a$$ and tits. And I can clean the cvm off her when you're done". Which is the exact same thing a lot of guys do with the same result: NO SEX!
No wonder women and men like this are bullied and sexually frustrated.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a classic female submissive behaviour. Like her saying to him "I am not worthy of you, so I shall offer you my friend's great pu$$y, a$$ and tits. And I can clean the cvm off her when you're done"
exactly