Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most Successfull Men are Married?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that lot, even in topics here and in some other places. That most successfull guys are the ones who get married.

But if a marriage life can be frustrating and demand an amount of energy to maintain it... What's the truth about that? I mean, there is no logic. Also I found some known single guys that seems to have some great amount of money (millions and billions).

Isn't this just another fallacy to manipulate us? I'm asking this because I also see people here talking about that.

It seems a excuse to not assuming responsibility for their own life and acts.

And ok, you can be happy married or single... I think both is possible and it depends on each one.

Also, society can judge you if you are single and then you might have social problems that may interfere in your success? It doesn't make sense for me.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that lot, even in topics here and in some other places. That most successfull guys are the ones who get married.

But if a marriage life can be frustrating and demand an amount of energy to maintain it... What's the truth about that? I mean, there is no logic. Also I found some known single guys that seems to have some great amount of money (millions and billions).

Isn't this just another fallacy to manipulate us? I'm asking this because I also see people here talking about that.

And ok, you can be happy married or single... I think both is possible and it depends on each one.

Also, society can judge you if you are single and then you might have social problems that may interfere in your success? It doesn't make sense for me.
you job and how much you make have nothing to do with being married or not, thing is everyone want to have a family, because they had one, its more of being used to the idea then really wanting it, conditioned behavior

people can't judge you if you don't forward that information, serious you guys need to learn to keep your mouth shut

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by that? Got your point, just didn't understand that one
the point, I see several guys here yapping like a girl fowarding all they do in they life, you try to force to people like you by talking too much, you should stay quiet listen more and let then guess, a woman guessing what you do in your life will never lose to what you really do

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely some guys, politicians especially, get married because they want to project a certain image in order to be accepted as an insider. But I'd also say that in many cases, the fact that successful men are married is probably a symptom of their success and mindset, rather than a cause of it. A successful or up and coming guy is going to attract women on a long term basis.

In other cases, the guy feels driven to be successful because he wants to provide the best for his family. In the past, women would try to support and enable her mate's career by taking care of the house, meals, and children, having dinner parties for networking, etc. Not sure we see much of that anymore.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point, I see several guys here yapping like a girl fowarding all they do in they life, you try to force to people like you by talking too much, you should stay quiet listen more and let then guess, a woman guessing what you do in your life will never lose to what you really do
That make sense! Thanks for that!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pressure from society. How many upper level managers do you know who are single? Governors? Doctors? Past and some parts of present society has taught us as that success and marriage go hand in hand. If I were a single doctor, most people would think something had to be wrong with me. However, now that we're living in an age where the divorce rate is the highest it's ever been, combined with LGBTWQ people, and feminists growing in size, being single is more and more acceptable. BUT we're not quite there yet.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I've heard from political commentators on youtube which rings true here:

If you want to be in a position of power, people want you to have kids because it means you have skin in the game. A childless politician who is for oil fracking and yadda yadda yadda doesn't necessarily care about tomorrow because they're not going to be around to experience the aftermath of their actions, and they have no children that will, they have no vested interest in maintaining anything. This is why politicians are usually married.

You are only affected by society in as much as you care about how it affects you. If you're a loser with a sh!t job then poeple will look down on you. If you're crushing it, no one will care how much you're single; they'll hate you for your success and your wealth instead. How you feel about your life and if you're happy with it is what matters.

Another thing, successful men will be chased by women because they are successful. If he can maintain his frame and find a good woman, then she will be a valuable companion to him and help him get work done. A man who is chasing excellence and not poon, who doesn't need female validation, that is the man who everyone envies.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score

If you are rich you can just let the wife live life of spending and show off and getting social points. She does home party, bring her old friends to provoke them to envy her, write blogs, demand travel for social points. Man will just keep on working and planning the future. All of this is driven by presence of money. Yes money helps in staying happy.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The most successful men are the married men that die with a wife at their side, or, have a wife die at their side. Until that day comes divorce will always be a risk to his success.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pressure from society. How many upper level managers do you know who are single? Governors? Doctors? Past and some parts of present society has taught us as that success and marriage go hand in hand.
Agree.

Marriage and success have as much to do with each other as playing video games and dressing well. They don’t go hand in hand. But society has brainwashed men to think marriage is good for them because its good for society. It keeps men and society in order, under control, under surveillance. Keeps the average man working for a living while serving his wife when he is married AND when she decides to leave. This is not a good deal for men but it’s GREAT for society.

Marriage used to work for men, it was a time when women were virgins before marriage, were not allowed access to society’s resources, were not allowed to get a divorce without the man’s permission, but that time ended a long time ago. Now it no longer serves its purpose. Yet today’s man is trying desperately trying to get a woman to commit and get married so he can serve her and “fit in” with society.

Marriage keeps society growing, chugging along, expanding, all the while keeping the average working men under control. And without the average working man, society would collapse and there would be anarchy.

Wake up men.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree.

Marriage and success have as much to do with each other as playing video games and dressing well. They don’t go hand in hand. But society has brainwashed men to think marriage is good for them because its good for society. It keeps men and society in order, under control, under surveillance. Keeps the average man working for a living while serving his wife when he is married AND when she decides to leave. This is not a good deal for men but it’s GREAT for society.

Marriage used to work for men, it was a time when women were virgins before marriage, were not allowed access to society’s resources, were not allowed to get a divorce without the man’s permission, but that time ended a long time ago. Now it no longer serves its purpose. Yet today’s man is trying desperately trying to get a woman to commit and get married so he can serve her and “fit in” with society.

Marriage keeps society growing, chugging along, expanding, all the while keeping the average working men under control. And without the average working man, society would collapse and there would be anarchy.

Wake up men.
Marriage is a good thing if a woman is a biblical wife ( it means sex will happen and she will take care of her man ). She would also have to hate "the system" ( the 1000's of leverages she can get on a man ). If she's any part of the system, le listening to women cucking or controlling their men it's literally a trap. Look at her friends.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree.

Wake up men.
Funny thing about the nuclear family is that it's attacked from all sides haha.

For some feminists it's an expression of the patriarchy. For some manosphereians it's an expression of basically the "matriarchy". Both of these feel it's an external oppression imposed on women/men by social institutions. But then for some totalitarians, it's a problematic structure because it's a fellowship greater than their fellowship to the external totalitarian structure - the state or the corporation. It seems the family just can't catch a break. The only way for these contradictory perspectives to be united would be for the nuclear family to be defined as a kind of involuntary natural disaster, like a mental virus that afflicts people. Or perhaps religions that promote the nuclear family could be identified as a common enemy for these individualist and totalitarian perspectives.

BTW, the time you speak of actually didn't end long ago. It still exists in Afghanistan and other places like that. I'm sure you will be eager to relocate there and enjoy the fruits of your inspiringly humanitarian ideology.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing about the nuclear family is that it's attacked from all sides haha.

For some feminists it's an expression of the patriarchy. For some manosphereians it's an expression of basically the "matriarchy". Both of these feel it's an external oppression imposed on women/men by social institutions. But then for some totalitarians, it's a problematic structure because it's a fellowship greater than their fellowship to the external totalitarian structure - the state or the corporation. It seems the family just can't catch a break. The only way for these contradictory perspectives to be united would be for the nuclear family to be defined as a kind of involuntary natural disaster, like a mental virus that afflicts people. Or perhaps religions that promote the nuclear family could be identified as a common enemy for these individualist and totalitarian perspectives.

BTW, the time you speak of actually didn't end long ago. It still exists in Afghanistan and other places like that. I'm sure you will be eager to relocate there and enjoy the fruits of your inspiringly humanitarian ideology.
Nuclear family is great if she fvcks her man, feeds her family and takes care of her man.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure they are married, but the questions is, were they successful before and how sucessful. Connecting success to marriage is flawed either way, that is unless the wife contributes. The man must have the drive either way. If successful prior to marriage, his pool of women looking to marry up would obviously be higher so more likely to be married. If after, it may be that part of his life workload was handled by his wife, allowing the time to pursue something to success. Some women, frankly, are rock stars in supporting their man. With some, their motivations for doing so may not be so pure through.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moslty true but i wonder how many of them are faithful to their wife.
I've posted this before. Many of the most successful men in history have cheated. Makes sense if you think about it. You have the stability of marriage and the fun of variety :)

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

There is no black or white here. Man can demand success and marriage as his both primary goals. It depends on the family he grew up in and its beliefs towards marriage. If you grow up in a normal family, without abuse or delusions, with let's say "classic" (not primitive) world view, then you probably value marriage. This is not ontites world view this is family oriented world view, you want to give your kids the same value you've got as a happy grown up child with positive attitude toward life. Personally I'm not that kind of a guy, and obviously this guy can get through a divorce or depression in his life and change his life style as well.

This is my opinion on this topic