"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Is she a gold digger?

js77

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Dating my girlfriend for two years. Last saturday we were out with my coworkers, and I found out by my best friend that she told their wives bragging about me (when they were in girls bathroom) that she enjoys that I take he to fancy and expensive places. They were talking about us getting married, two years together, etc., my coworkers wives were asking when we'll going to marry, asked about what she likes about me, etc.
My friend told me this is a red flag and I should be aware of this and test my girlfriend! What would be her behavior if things happen like I make less money than I make now, or if I lost my job, etc. She doesn't know my friend told me this. I always pay when we hangout, she gives me gifts on holidays like birthday, valentine's day, christmas, surprises, etc. I know it's ok I make more money than her, she's has a job and a car, still in college, but sometimes I think to myself if she's just using me!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Dating my girlfriend for two years. Last saturday we were out with my coworkers, and I found out by my best friend that she told their wives bragging about me (when they were in girls bathroom) that she enjoys that I take he to fancy and expensive places. They were talking about us getting married, two years together, etc., my coworkers wives were asking when we'll going to marry, asked about what she likes about me, etc.
My friend told me this is a red flag and I should be aware of this and test my girlfriend! What would be her behavior if things happen like I make less money than I make now, or if I lost my job, etc. She doesn't know my friend told me this. I always pay when we hangout, she gives me gifts on holidays like birthday, valentine's day, christmas, surprises, etc. I know it's ok I make more money than her, she's has a job and a car, still in college, but sometimes I think to myself if she's just using me!
Take her to Mcdonalds for chicken nuggets next date. Then to Wendy's for a jr burger. See how she reacts to a few cheap dates.

If she 'expexts' expensive, then you know she is.

Watch her actions.
 

js77

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Take her to Mcdonalds for chicken nuggets next date. Then to Wendy's for a jr burger. See how she reacts to a few cheap dates.

If she 'expexts' expensive, then you know she is.

Watch her actions.
I already do this sometimes and it's ok.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Just stop taking her out so much altogether. That is money that you could be saving.

For the next couple of weeks just have her come over to your place to chill. See how she reacts to that. If she is fine with it, continue as you were with her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,935
Age
57
Can she afford the expensive places without you? That’s one thing I’d look at. I like to go to expensive places, but I go to them without need of a man to fund that because it’s part of my general normal life.

I am dating someone who is retired but has less income than I do. His income is fixed and he will do an expensive place on occasion but not all the time. That’s Ok. I go without him some (he feels odd if I’m paying for high end things he can’t always afford) and we do stuff together that doesn’t cost bank all the time.

He has more time than money, I have more money than time. Eventually that will balance out once I also retire. But right now if I want something high end I just handle it.

Take Glassguy’s advice. See how she reacts. But if she expects a lifestyle which is above her means that you fund? Be careful.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Women stay stupid stuff like that to each other all of the time. I wouldn't read too much into it but definitely keep an eye out for how she behaves around you.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Sign she IS:
Does she treat you differently when/after you take her on expensive trips?

Would you do expensive destinations if she wasn't coming along?

Does she ask for certain expensive things when you are feeling horny?

does she run out of money and ask you to help her out?

Signs she might NOT be
Has she treated you to something rather extravagant on her own dime?

Does she frequently give you gifts regardless of value?

Does she talk about saving for a future financial goal?


Listen, no woman is going to turn down nice things if she thinks you can afford it. It is up to you to set the expectations accordingly. Personally I'd rather go out LESS and go to nicer places, or do one really nice date and more cheap/free dates.





/
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
All women
Dating my girlfriend for two years. Last saturday we were out with my coworkers, and I found out by my best friend that she told their wives bragging about me (when they were in girls bathroom) that she enjoys that I take he to fancy and expensive places. They were talking about us getting married, two years together, etc., my coworkers wives were asking when we'll going to marry, asked about what she likes about me, etc.
My friend told me this is a red flag and I should be aware of this and test my girlfriend! What would be her behavior if things happen like I make less money than I make now, or if I lost my job, etc. She doesn't know my friend told me this. I always pay when we hangout, she gives me gifts on holidays like birthday, valentine's day, christmas, surprises, etc. I know it's ok I make more money than her, she's has a job and a car, still in college, but sometimes I think to myself if she's just using me!

All women are gold diggers by default OP...it's encoded in their DNA. Even if a girl is madly in love with a super handsome smooth guy it will always come down to money and security in the end.

I can tell you right now. If you lose your job and she thinks you can no longer get the same status job she will dump you....just from what you described.

With this particular girl, that's obviously immediately very important to her.

Maybe you are wondering if she is only banging you right now for those things. Probably so. Just start inviting her to your house and see how she reacts.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top