Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vasectomy advice

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided to get a vasectomy. I'm 32 years old and have never wanted kids. I don't have a lot of disposable income and am looking for an inexpensive method of getting the procedure done ($500 or less.)

Any options in my price range?

Furthermore if any men care to share their personal experiences with I'd love to hear them!

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had mine done 8 years ago. It was a very quick procedure. Had it done on a Friday afternoon and back to work in Monday. A little sore but nothing bad at all. They had me blow 20 loads then test. Wait a week then test a second time. Got an all clear letter the next week.

Best decision I ever made.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you have no plans on having kids, dont want to face an accidental pregnancy and get your ass fvcked in child support, paying additional health insurance, etc., its a great decision to get clipped.

I have also been looking into getting it done. Lord knows I dont want the financial burden and time commitment of having a chick drop her birth control to trap me. And trust me, these women WILL trap you if you are high enough value in their eyes. They are looking for a come up. What better way than to trap you and know they can walk away but keep getting a nice check every month.

$500, $1500....whatever it costs is a wise investment.

Vasectomy - $1000

Child support- $1k a month, 12 months in a year, 18 years = $216k. Add on $400 month insurance that you will certainly be paying= $86k
Total- $300k.

Do the math.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you have no plans on having kids, dont want to face an accidental pregnancy and get your ass fvcked in child support, paying additional health insurance, etc., its a great decision to get clipped.

I have also been looking into getting it done. Lord knows I dont want the financial burden and time commitment of having a chick drop her birth control to trap me. And trust me, these women WILL trap you if you are high enough value in their eyes. They are looking for a come up. What better way than to trap you and know they can walk away but keep getting a nice check every month.

$500, $1500....whatever it costs is a wise investment.

Vasectomy - $1000

Child support- $1k a month, 12 months in a year, 18 years = $216k. Add on $400 month insurance that you will certainly be paying= $86k
Total- $300k.

Do the math.
You know, there are things you can do to make the chance of pregnancy much less without taking a cut your sperm pipe to your balls. This could also cause a dip in testosterone (source https://www.menshormonalhealth.com/vasectomy-testosterone.html).

1) Make sure she's on the ring or shot before f ucking
2) Don't ejaculate in her and learn to control your ejaculation time, pee, then **** the b itch again.
3) Take hot baths for 20 - 30 mins which would make your infertitle for many months. I take them once a week, just in case (source: https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2007/03/97970/hot-tubs-hurt-fertility-ucsf-study-shows).
4) Take a Beta or Calcium Channel Blocker (Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5023036/)

*** Of course, I am not giving any medical advice here. Just a toad who hops around in a hospital relaying information I've learned and overheard.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I highly advise any single man, planning to be sexually active, to get snipped, with a couple of caveats.

Don't be cheap. Anyone using a knife around your balls should come highly recommended, and will probably be at the higher end of the price bracket.

This should be entered into with the intention of reversing the procedure, sometime down the road, when/if you decide to start a family. However, just in case the reversal doesn't take, look into freezing your sperm, as a backup plan.

The idea is to take 100% control of your reproductive system, by eliminating the possibility of getting sperm-jacked, or even just slipping up, in an impaired moment or moment of passion, and becoming tied to women you hate, by children you didn't want (5 minutes of bareback bliss, followed by 25 years of wage garnishments, court battles, and intermittent nights in jail).
Temp. Vasectomies are not 100% since the band wrapped around the vein can become loose.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Four different main types.

The traditional incision approach of vasectomy involves numbing of the scrotum with local anesthetic (although some men's physiology may make access to the vas deferens more difficult in which case general anesthesia may be recommended) after which a scalpel is used to make two small incisions, one on each side of the scrotum at a location that allows the surgeon to bring each vas deferens to the surface for excision. The vasa deferentia are cut (sometimes a section may be removed altogether), separated, and then at least one side is sealed by ligating (suturing), cauterizing (electrocauterization), or clamping.[29] There are several variations to this method that may improve healing, effectiveness, and which help mitigate long-term pain such as post-vasectomy pain syndrome (PVPS) or epididymitis, however the data supporting one over another are limited.[30]
  • Fascial interposition: Recanalization of the vas deferens is a known cause of vasectomy failure(s).[31] Fascial interposition ("FI"), in which a tissue barrier is placed between the cut ends of the vas by suturing, may help to prevent this type of failure, increasing the overall success rate of vasectomy while leaving the testicular end within the confines of the fascia.[32] The fascia is a fibrous protective sheath that surrounds the vas deferens as well as all other body muscle tissue. This method, when combined with intraluminal cautery (where one or both sides of the vas deferens are electrically "burned" closed to prevent recanalization), has been shown to increase the success rate of vasectomy procedures.
  • No-needle anesthesia: Fear of needles for injection of local anesthesia is well known.[33] In 2005, a method of local anesthesia was introduced for vasectomy which allows the surgeon to apply it painlessly with a special jet-injection tool, as opposed to traditional needle application. The numbing agent is forced/pushed onto and deep enough into the scrotal tissue to allow for a virtually pain-free surgery. Initial surveys show a very high satisfaction rate amongst vasectomy patients.[33] Once the effects of no-needle anesthesia set in, the vasectomy procedure is performed in the routine manner. However, unlike in conventional local anesthesia where needles and syringes are used on one patient only, the applicator is not single use and cannot be properly cleaned leading to concerns regarding infection control.
  • No-scalpel vasectomy (NSV): Also known as a "key-hole" vasectomy,[29] is a vasectomy in which a sharp hemostat (as opposed to a scalpel) is used to puncture the scrotum. This method has come into widespread use as the resulting smaller "incision" or puncture wound typically limits bleeding and hematomas. Also the smaller wound has less chance of infection, resulting in faster healing times compared to the larger/longer incisions made with a scalpel. The surgical wound created by the No-Scalpel method usually does not require stitches. NSV is the most commonly performed type of minimally invasive vasectomy, and both describe the method of vasectomy that leads to access of the vas deferens.[34]
Open-ended Vasectomy
  • Open-ended vasectomy: In this procedure the testicular end of the vas deferens is not sealed, which allows continued streaming of sperm into the scrotum. This method may avoid testicular pain resulting from increased back-pressure in the epididymis.[9] Studies suggest that this method may reduce long-term complications such as post-vasectomy pain syndrome.[35][36]
  • Vas irrigation: Injections of sterile water or euflavine (which kills sperm) are put into the distal portion of the vas at the time of surgery which then brings about a near-immediate sterile ("azoospermatic") condition. The use of euflavine does however, tend to decrease time (or, number of) ejaculations to azoospermia vs. the water irrigation by itself. This additional step in the vasectomy procedure, (and similarly, fascial interposition), has shown positive results but is not as prominently in use, and few surgeons offer it as part of their vasectomy procedure.[30]
The last two are not 100%.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The medical definition of an "-ectomy" is "a surgical removal," but whatever. The point is that there are options from the more to less effective. Guys have options. Yeah us.
All are surgical in some way, shape or form. They are surgically removing a dude's ability to ejaculate spermatozoa dude.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You know, there are things you can do to make the chance of pregnancy much less without taking a cut your sperm pipe to your balls. This could also cause a dip in testosterone (source https://www.menshormonalhealth.com/vasectomy-testosterone.html).

1) Make sure she's on the ring or shot before f ucking
2) Don't ejaculate in her and learn to control your ejaculation time, pee, then **** the b itch again.
3) Take hot baths for 20 - 30 mins which would make your infertitle for many months. I take them once a week, just in case (source: https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2007/03/97970/hot-tubs-hurt-fertility-ucsf-study-shows).
4) Take a Beta or Calcium Channel Blocker (Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5023036/)

*** Of course, I am not giving any medical advice here. Just a toad who hops around in a hospital relaying information I've learned and overheard.
It still feels awesome knowing that there's little Spaz's running around in various parts of the world - done my god given duty, spreading around my DNA.

Anyhow back to the topic,

OMG! There's such a thing as morning after pill and a host of other available contraceptives....

Who would have thought such a thing exists in this modern world!?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It still feels awesome knowing that there's little Spaz's running around in various parts of the world - done my god given duty, spreading around my DNA.

Anyhow back to the topic,

OMG! There's such a thing as morning after pill and a host of other available contraceptives....

Who would have thought such a thing exists in this modern world!?
God the humanity if that were true. :"p

Many ladies will not take the morning after pill. Especially the Catholics and Jews.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Many ladies will not take the morning after pill. Especially the Catholics and Jews.
That's some nice wishful thinking you got going on there.

If she can spread her top and bottom lips for some d1ck, plus goblets of foul smelling male DNA, I'm sure you're more then capable to get it to open up for a singular pill that'll ensure her future and general well-being.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That's some nice wishful thinking you got going on there.

If she can spread her top and bottom lips for some d1ck, plus goblets of foul smelling male DNA, I'm sure you're more then capable to get it to open up for a singular pill that'll ensure her future and general well-being.
Nope, it's true. Went through it myself when the condom broke. It was a scary few weeks.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
From just 1 woman or was it deduced from hundreds, with 90% not wanting it ?
Condom only broke once, she refused the morning after pill. Others had either been on some sort of BC or I was wearing a condom. I can only tell you about that one experience.