"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Meeting new women

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
Accounting classes had more men in them. Fluffier classes like advertising and marketing had more girls in them.
In my case it was mostly women, and only few men. All the above courses usually have to be taken by any business program, that is why I doubt there will be larg diff betwen men to women ratio.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
In my case it was mostly women, and only few men. All the above courses usually have to be taken by any business program, that is why I doubt there will be larg diff betwen men to women ratio.
The college I went to was 54 percent female to 46 percent male.

You will find mainly girls in the classes like psychology and sociology and film studies class.
 
Top