Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not going to end well, this women is a psycho. Thing that pisses me off the most is that this dumb ass could have had so much better than her and he screwed up literally royally. Now other psycho left overs will think that they also deserve a prince, and then guys wonder why women are so difficult sometimes it is shiit like this that does it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood the attraction, anyway. She's a 5'6" 120lb red flag. It's almost as if he was trying to piss his family off. He should've just married a proper girl of his family's choosing, and kept mistresses on the side, like everyone else of his station. I'm sure Megan would've made a fine mistress.
I believe she is. She may be at war with his fam.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Standard biological function. She hit pay dirt. She has secured her future as well as her children’s future.
The feminine imperative. He’s lucky to get sex once a month.
The part about a woman switching off desire after the child (children) arrive is an observable fact.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The events that have transpired were all predicted by a lot of people. Next step, divorce in a couple of years and he goes back to the UK dejected. From there, he either heals and becomes a leo dicaprio player or he marries some other woman who does the same thing to him all over again albeit not so publicly.

Dude looks lost and helpless in recent photos

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The events that have transpired were all predicted by a lot of people. Next step, divorce in a couple of years and he goes back to the UK dejected. From there, he either heals and becomes a leo dicaprio player or he marries some other woman who does the same thing to him all over again albeit not so publicly.

Dude looks lost and helpless in recent photos
He looks that way cause shes "beating" him in these situations. I wonder if its a narcissism in play or just her female feelings.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this story came out. It sqys he did it to protect his wife and son in light of what happened to his mom.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this story came out. It sqys he did it to protect his wife and son in light of what happened to his mom.

Watched the approximately 1 minute clip. This part got my attention:
Interviewer (0:24): "This protecting the family, do you think thats whats really driving this?"
His friend: (leans back) ugh, ugh (shrugs his shoulders, closes eyes) I would say so you know uh uh (looks down) anybody any husband wants to protect their wife and any son .. um any father.... (interviewers looking at him stonefaced)

Looks like that guy is on to help speak for Harry but at the same time doesn't really know whats going on. Looks like the particulars weren't really covered cause Harry doesn't know whats going on since his wife is running things and just told his buddy to go on and speak good of him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched the approximately 1 minute clip. This part got my attention:
Interviewer (0:24): "This protecting the family, do you think thats whats really driving this?"
His friend: (leans back) ugh, ugh (shrugs his shoulders, closes eyes) I would say so you know uh uh (looks down) anybody any husband wants to protect their wife and any son .. um any father.... (interviewers looking at him stonefaced)

Looks like that guy is on to help speak for Harry but at the same time doesn't really know whats going on. Looks like the particulars weren't really covered cause Harry doesn't know whats going on since his wife is running things and just told his buddy to go on and speak good of him.
The wife is "running things", now you know how much we love that over here. He's a prince a very notable person in this entire century being "run" by another person. You see I done killed the male/female dynamic. It's a person...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood the attraction, anyway. She's a 5'6" 120lb red flag. It's almost as if he was trying to piss his family off. He should've just married a proper girl of his family's choosing, and kept mistresses on the side, like everyone else of his station. I'm sure Megan would've made a fine mistress.
It must be that she gives extraordinary head. In any case, royalty is only a good deal for the crown inheritance line; his nephew has already mogged him in that regard.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman is pretty ruthless.. She completely disowned her own father.

Dropped all her friends that she used to associate with..

Shyte isn't going to end well for Harry!
So you think she is "medusa-ing" him? Your making it sound treacherous. So WHY did she disown her father? Why did she leave her friend group? Thats important because there may be a good reason.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think she is "medusa-ing" him? Your making it sound treacherous. So WHY did she disown her father? Why did she leave her friend group? Thats important because there may be a good reason.
I really don't know the story, but the way you say it, it sounds like a pattern.

Believe me, I don't always buy into the social conditioned cliche "family first." You can't choose your family, and if they're toxic, you don't owe them shyt. Sometimes it makes sense to choose your mate over your "family" if they're the problem.

But if she's frozen out her dad, her friends, and now (apparently) her in laws, maybe she's the problem. Again not knowing the whole story or really any of it, since this is all tabloid gossip.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know the story, but the way you say it, it sounds like a pattern.

Believe me, I don't always buy into the social conditioned cliche "family first." You can't choose your family, and if they're toxic, you don't owe them shyt. Sometimes it makes sense to choose your mate over your "family" if they're the problem.
YESSIR. YESSIR! It can be easily that you are more ambitious and driven than the majority of them. They are very good at "holding their spot" and it's their preference. But when you come around them, they want to drag you onto their wavelength, thus being toxic for what you are doing.

All I was saying is sometimes the "validation" your family can provide is no good for you, because they don't understand what your doing.. They aren't into it like you are. As adults we must monitor our own energy and whether various relationships add to or take from it.

But if she's frozen out her dad, her friends, and now (apparently) her in laws, maybe she's the problem. Again not knowing the whole story or really any of it, since this is all tabloid gossip.
So now I'm going to find out the story. What if we found out that dad was trying to con her out of money or favors one too many times after she got famous? And what if we found that the friends, became incredibly combative and unsupportive, and she realize she's not going to have peace with them.