Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know my county laid off a few teachers and staff DESPITE it has grown, BUT it's been mostly 65 and over move here in bunches. When I moved here in 2015 there were less old people. I do notice more of them. I think my county is about 270k now. Hard to estimate because it's so seasonal. It has a total of 3 high schools. My local HS I think has about 900 students. I think we also have two middle schools but we have no private schools in my county.

Heck, the big 4 counties here in SWFL have seen huge population growth but the median age has rose by about 4 years in each county over the last 5 years.
So BG. We believe you. There's mainly older women in your area.

You would prefer to date younger women, I believe.

So how are you going to make it happen?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How to do Tinder..
swipe right on all 18-20yo unless HB6- (you never know!)
swipe right on all 27-33yo unless HB7- (adjust based on your ideal dating range)
swipe left on all others
Would it be possible to switch locations on Tinder to wherever OP is and test this out?

At the very least find out if its only old farts that's roaming around on OLD per his location.

Then we can narrow down the root causes.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How to do Tinder..
swipe right on all 18-20yo unless HB6- (you never know!)
swipe right on all 27-33yo unless HB7- (adjust based on your ideal dating range)
swipe left on all others
I don't see a lot of HB 6 and 7 on Tinder down here. I don't even use it anymore. When I first signed up I would get matches with typical HB6 or 7. Paid for Tinder Gold or whatever the highest paid one is. First week would get swiped then all of a sudden it just stops.
Would it be possible to switch locations on Tinder to wherever OP is and test this out?

At the very least find out if its only old farts that's roaming around on OLD per his location.

Then we can narrow down the root causes.
I think if you have Tinder Gold you can. Most of the decent ones are here are vacation. If you switch out to 40 miles away you see a bit more. On Bumble you can go for days and not see anyone within 25 miles. I do have the airport close by and sometimes I'd get flight attendants swipe on me. But then they're gone in hours.

the poster BillyTX I think his name is said he used to vacation down here, well about 40 miles to my south and said he could not see how he could have a relationship with a young person around here.

But really, many parts of FL if you're single and in your 60s you will have it VERY easy especially if you have a cushy retirement.

Places like the Villages for example have an STD problem as well.

Any of you guys try the fb dating app? I know, it's mostly nasty girls on there, but if you find a decent one on there the reply rates are better than other OLD sites. There is a trick to it. I have another FB date from there next weekend.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So BG. We believe you. There's mainly older women in your area.

You would prefer to date younger women, I believe.

So how are you going to make it happen?
I dunno. on OLD I don't see a ton of them under 35. A few yea, but not a lot and they're looking for super chads and most of them are landwhales.

Again, a hot 40 year old is better than a 29 year old land whale. There are a number of posters on here who would rather have a 29 year old land whale. They stated this on the forum!!!

OLD has many more hotter 40 year olds than girls in their 20s.

I don't know how to make it happen. I don't see very many around here. If you went to Miami you would see them.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. on OLD I don't see a ton of them under 35. A few yea, but not a lot and they're looking for super chads and most of them are landwhales.

Again, a hot 40 year old is better than a 29 year old land whale. There are a number of posters on here who would rather have a 29 year old land whale. They stated this on the forum!!!

OLD has many more hotter 40 year olds than girls in their 20s.

I don't know how to make it happen. I don't see very many around here. If you went to Miami you would see them.
Are you okay with dating got 40 yo's for the next 5-10 years?

If not, are you willing to move somewhere like Miami? Is there anything holding you back from moving somewhere?

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP all your threads always boil down to one thing; you telling us there are no young women nearby and us telling you that you should move to test your luck elsewhere.

At this point I don't know what you are expecting from us, are you waiting till we do a crowdfunding to get you to another state?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Are you okay with dating got 40 yo's for the next 5-10 years?

If not, are you willing to move somewhere like Miami? Is there anything holding you back from moving somewhere?
Miami is EXPENSIVE! No, I have no problem dating a person in their 40s. Like that hot 49 year old teacher I wouldn't expect to be long term, however based on her OLD profile and what she said she's looking for a serious relationship. Yet why the hell did she send me selfies every couple of days? Like 11am in the morning sends a selfie from her classroom. I mean if a girl is doing that it's obvious she's trying to be flirty. This was all after our first meeting. Then when I asked her out for a second, real date she backs down suddenly.

I almost think OLD is a game for women. As many on here state at one time it was legit and it didn't take pulling teeth to send a short, simple message and get replies going and set up a date and go from there. Over the last 10 years it has really changed since the invention of smart phones. Now every guy is on OLD and in addition you have women simply making validation profiles so she can whip her phone out and show coworkers and friends how many messages she has in her inbox.

This 49 year old has been silver for 10 years. She still has weekly meetings at church at the addiction group. She used to smoke weed every day for years, drink daily and smoke cigarettes. She's a school teacher now and changed careers when she silvered up.

What is up with damaged goods on OLD? Every single OLD date the chick is divorced, has had issues in the past, etc.

Why do OLD women have so many issues? Especially the HB8 and above ones all seem to have personal issues.

Is that when very high end HBs are on OLD for a reason?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OP all your threads always boil down to one thing; you telling us there are no young women nearby and us telling you that you should move to test your luck elsewhere.

At this point I don't know what you are expecting from us, are you waiting till we do a crowdfunding to get you to another state?
Give me 100k!!!

Like today at the market it was mostly old people. Thousands walk through there. It gets depressing seeing so many old people. I went on an OLD date from 60 miles away and she told me she heard my town was gods waiting room.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
GPS spoofing
Could you or someone else here do it and verify OP's contention that when he logs into OLD apps there's only female old farts?

Let's help OP by narrowing down the root causes.

From there we can work out a plan for him to follow through.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you or someone else here do it and verify OP's contention that when he logs into OLD apps there's only female old farts?

Sure.

@biggoal send me a pm with your city/postal code

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was about close to 7 at one point. Remember she sent me selfies every other day. Even after our first meeting shed send selfies a lot looking all sexy and cute and would text a lot.
I mean current interest level.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So I set my location to a postal code i got from @biggoal and just swiped about 60 times on Tinder. Radius set to 30km, age 25-40.

The oldest one I got showed was 37. Most were between 27 and 34. Nearly a quarter obese, four really heavy obese. About ten single moms. But also very beautiful women there. Location is near the beach, probably some tourist profiles.

About thirty profiles totally useless, from the rest I would have liked six in total between 25 to 29 years. But there were some more, sure dependant on preferences.

With a good profile and a mindset more at ease, I don‘t think you would only match with landwhales. But the amount of landwhales is very high compared to germany.

It‘s pretty late, my day was stuffed. I could swipe some more tomorrow and be more precise then.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I set my location to a postal code i got from @biggoal and just swiped about 60 times on Tinder. Radius set to 30km, age 25-40.

The oldest one I got showed was 37. Most were between 27 and 34. Nearly a quarter obese, four really heavy obese. About ten single moms. But also very beautiful women there. Location is near the beach, probably some tourist profiles.

About thirty profiles totally useless, from the rest I would have liked six in total between 25 to 29 years. But there were some more, sure dependant on preferences.

With a good profile and a mindset more at ease, I don‘t think you would only match with landwhales. But the amount of landwhales is very high compared to germany.

It‘s pretty late, my day was stuffed. I could swipe some more tomorrow and be more precise then.
Yep. I tell you here in FL people are just obese or cover themselves in tatoos especially the women. It's gross the amount of tats the women have down here.

Yea, those profiles near the beach are tourist or waitresses. The location I gave you if you go there to the beach all you see is 70 year olds. I go to the beach there from time to time. It's a very quiet town on the beach there and seasonal. During the summer it's deserted. Remember south of Tampa in FL our season is in the winter with old people from up north. It's not like Destin with young people in the summer.

It's not like what you see on Miami Vice. Last year my cousin was down for my dads funeral so he wanted lunch and to see the beach. This was in March during spring break. He was thinking he'd see all these hotties lol. I told him otherwise and when we went to the beach it was all retired aged people from up north. Very few babes. That area I showed you is mostly retired peeps living by the beach or renting those condos. A 25 year old isn't going to be living in a 1.5 million dollar beach house.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno since I haven't talk to her since thur.
If you don't know then it's a low-interest level. Most threads about should you do this or that, or follow-up by this or that means the interest is low to start with and you are trying to make the right type of moves to increase her interest level and think some advice here is going to help. You are coming from a scarcity mindset and frame. From the way you are sounding there is nothing to work with. I don't know what you expect people to tell you if there is no material to work on.

Your choice here would be then driving up the numbers by meeting more people so you have an abundance mindset and are not sensitive enough to worry about when is the right time to text this women or what special move you can make to maintain a fictitious interest level that's clearly gone, OR, to just suffer and keep thinking you can do something to raise a low-interest level prospect by thinking things like the timing of when you send a text message is going to dramatically raise her interest level or it's going to plummet from a 7 to a zero if it's not timed perfectly. That sounds like suffering to me.

It just sounds like you don't have a clue and are just wasting your time with these dead-end prospects. If you can't get over the fact you don't have anything until you at least have a second date and everything is fantasy before the first meeting or talk, then sadly, it sounds like you just want to focus on some false positives rather than being realistic and taking solid concrete actions towards your goal that would generate the right types of numbers so you can meet the right woman.

Also don't fool yourself. You are not a casual sex type of guy. Leave that for Chads or the type of guys that women throw themselves at and have an easy time. Assume anyone you are dealing with you are in the rung of ladder that's either friendship or a serious relationship or you are just wasting your time. It seems that women don't want to corrupt you.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, let's get a more accurate picture.

BTW can you check how many HB7-9's that's 45-49 years old (whenever it's convenient for you) ?
Someone on here said it's not possible for a woman over 40 to be an hb9. I think melania trump is an hb8.5

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Should I just go for broke with her and make my intentions more clear and see if either she bites or runs the other way? Her match profile btw was like reading a novel for what she was looking for. She wants someone who has had similar experiences and has children already and her age or older. I mean make my sexual intentions clear that I think shes hot and want her.