Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sadie Hawkins day is coming....

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
February 29th (Leap Day) is often touted as the "day" when women can propose to their man.

Have you considered your response if you were to have your LTR propose to you? Ever had it happen?

What is your reaction if it did?

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even know that this was a thing.
So, even if you say no, you still have to pay. Its no wonder a woman came up with this.
I would be good with it if the guy could say "I (no longer) do" on the same day and walk away, Scot-Free

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even know that this was a thing.
I didn't know this either, and I'm old enough that I probably should. I always thought Sadie Hawkins Day was the day that girls could ask boys to dance. Figures it's only once every four years lol.

Serenity

Reaction score
I have heard about this, but where I'm from nobody gives a fvck who proposes any day of any year. Typically men do it, but it's increasingly common for women to do it.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
February 29th (Leap Day) is often touted as the "day" when women can propose to their man.

Have you considered your response if you were to have your LTR propose to you? Ever had it happen?

My ex GF actually asked me to marry her. I told her I didn’t believe in legally marrying someone considering the horrific fallout from a divorce in this country (been there, done that).

I told her that I would be good with some type of commitment ceremony in the future. At the time, I was honestly committed to her.

However, she was convinced she was “worth marrying”. We broke up about a year later.

Five years down the road, she’s still single and has been pumped and dumped a few times.

And she now regrets what happened with us and realizes that she lost a good man.

-Augustus-

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been married twice, there will not be a third time period. I don't need a grey divorce to go with my other two, specially when im starting to eye retirement

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't believe in monogamy do... Ya. Its hard for her to propose during a throater.

Not doing it right kuz.