"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

article: Ladies: You Can Make Over $40,000 a Year Being an “Internet Girlfriend”

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
CEO Brian Gross founded MyGirlFund six years ago. He told BusinessInsider, “Guys send girls money whether it’s for content or simply to be a nice, generous guy. Some guys want to feel important to these girls… We’ve heard of them helping pay for things from tuition to speeding tickets.” With about 8,200 women and 15,000 new men who sign up each month, they buy credits for a dollar each to exchange on the site. Because there are so many more men joining the site than there are women, female users take to marketing themselves to men who will pay- one anonymous user claimed she makes $40,000 to $55,000 a year “working” full-time on the site. It’s an interesting experiment with a monetized social network.
my opinion: This isn't Beta behavior; it's Gamma behavior. :down:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California

my opinion: This isn't Beta behavior; it's Gamma behavior. :down:
They are teenage boys trapped in adult bodies.:p
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I looked at the site, and on a brief look, it does look like a type of prostitution (women are lewd, sexually suggestive titles, etc...), but haven't checked the prices. Looks like some serious softcore prostitution. Haven't checked out the prices for any individual girls on there and don't have the appetite to investigate further.

However, I don't think this is a new thing. If you want to pay for some skype session with a prostitute, or someone to get nude infront of a computer camera then I think that has always been around.

But hey, if online dating is that bad for "average joe, non-chad" guys this is not a surprize.
 
Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53

my opinion: This isn't Beta behavior; it's Gamma behavior. :down:
This now makes the women the creepy trolls trolling men.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top