Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo nailed female concept of loyalty with a brief line on twitter

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman is having an affair with a man who her hindbrain acknowledges as an Alpha, it feels like cheating to her when she has sex with her Beta husband. Her ‘loyalty’ shifts to the Alpha she’s cheating with because he’s her best option and she can’t afford losing him.

Couldnt agree more, thats where female loyalty goes to... the guy with the best DNA while no gratitude goes to whoever of inferior stock commits to her and her kids.

Now think about all those average guys whos girlfriend takes time to return their calls or those married men whos wifes happen not to like bl0wjobs.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People cheat because it's easier than working on the problems they have with their partner. The problems that have created resentment and dried panties have deep roots and require tons of patience and understanding to undo. It's rare that both people want to invest so much.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's wrong. Cheating itself is its own reward sexually, the forbidden fruit. I'm not sure how anyone who has both been cheated on and cheated with women can analyze cheating in the crude alpha beta dichotomy.

However, women DO feel like sex with their beta husband is basically non-consensual rape at this point.

I recommend the book why women cheat if you want understand, or synopsis of it.
What's the book called?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He's wrong. Cheating itself is its own reward sexually, the forbidden fruit. I'm not sure how anyone who has both been cheated on and cheated with women can analyze cheating in the crude alpha beta dichotomy.

However, women DO feel like sex with their beta husband is basically non-consensual rape at this point.

He's not fully wrong.

At ur current level, you not only have experienced this many times over but will continue to experience it UNTIL you're reached the stage WHERE you are ACKNOWLEDGED as the best at what you do AND carry that confidence around.

It doesn't matter in which stage u r in, it could be at a lower stage, a middle stage or high end stage.

But in every stage u r in, you have to be the GREATEST.

Women basically will rationalise that u r ruggedly handsome even when u r short and ugly simply because to her (and those around her) acknowledge that u r the greatest.

Even with that, to keep those women around, leadership skills that's empowering is essential.

So it's 2 things, be an acknowledged great man and an accomplished leader.

Both can be learned and it has nothing to do with being dominant nor passive - this is where Rollo has it wrong.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think a lot of redpill guys don't want to accept that a woman might actually enjoy having her cake and eating it too if she can get away with it. They'd rather shrug their shoulders and think, "well someone has to be the alpha in this situation, which is why she threw herself at him." It's sort of a coping mechanism to think that females can only fukk someone (else) because she's loyal to his "alphaness." Whether the guy is the cuck or the interloper, there's a lot of ego-investment in that notion. And believe it or not, a lot of cheating women stay with their so-called beta men in the end.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It’s pretty simple to me. Women will get sex from the man who makes the vag tingle the most out of those available to her at any given time. It May be the BF or husband, or it may not. She will also make sure her needs for money and resources are met with as little work on her part as possible, and she will will make sure her drug addiction for attention is met by having a good pool of orbiters and social media simps to like her pictures and tell her how beautiful she is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he will will make sure her drug addiction for attention is met by having a good pool of orbiters and social media simps to like her pictures and tell her how beautiful she is.
Wait, I thought women wanted to work for being told she's beautiful, which is it?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, I thought women wanted to work for being told she's beautiful, which is it?
You can think of them as celebrities. Celebrities do like the adulation from their groupies, but acting like one isn't going to set you apart except maybe in disappointment/boredom. The spouses of celebrities don't act like groupies. So because of that it also depends on the girls, a girl who doesn't get bombarded with male attention so much all the time (she might be shy and not do stuff like instagram/clubbing/OLD either) will have a different reaction than the instathot, OLD veteran or grizzled club/bar rat. But the first kind of girl will also appreciate earning your compliments even if she has a less negative reaction to free ones.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of taken/married women are or is being liked by a whole lot of men.

But there is a difference between being liked and being valued.

You should ask, do all men with wives or girlfriend's has the skills to make her feel valued?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the first kind of girl will also appreciate earning your compliments even if she has a less negative reaction to free ones.
How exactly does a girl earn a compliment on her looks? Sure she can dress up, do her hair, and put on makeup, but I don't think that's what is meant here by earning. I know the consensus here is to never compliment a girl on her looks, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. I know enough not to tell a woman she's beautiful (even if I'm thinking it), but the logic still seems a little fuzzy to me.

It seems to me they either like being called beautiful or they don't. I would say complimenting her doesn't create any attraction obviously - some old woman can give me a compliment on my appearance, and I appreciate it, but it doesn't make me want to bang her. The only caveat being is if it makes her feel good and associates that feeling with you, that can be good. But the effect largely depends on whether or not she is attracted to you to begin with. I suppose it's possible it might get her to notice you if she hadn't before, but there are other ways to do that.

I can see that beauty is probably a double edged sword. To some extent it's an illusion, and it's fleeting. Also many women are attractive, beauty is kind of their thing. They are going to know there are many other women more attractive than they are, so if a guy puts their value in beauty, how far is that going to take her? And on one hand, they hate being objectified as an object of desire, but on the other hand obviously they use it to their benefit. I'm sure being an object of beauty also puts some pressure on them.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People cheat because it's easier than working on the problems they have with their partner. The problems that have created resentment and dried panties have deep roots and require tons of patience and understanding to undo. It's rare that both people want to invest so much.
Yes, if the problem is that the husband/boyfriend is not as attractive as the Chad that could be enticed to put it in. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon Zekko you're way smarter than that. Or just playing devil's advocate. they are always going to get an instant thrill of validation from being told they're beautiful. And it doesn't matter much what you say to begin with as long as it's positive. if you watch two woman circling around each other when they first meet everybody is cooing how wonderful the other is while vigilantly watching the teeth and claws and if they have mates coming to gang up.

That's how they are programmed and that's why you always start with comfort as the first step on approach.

And it's always going to depend on the sitch. if she obviously needs a boost or has gone to some extra effort you damn well better compliment her.

if she's looking frazzled and running around in sweatpants probably not the best time.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... women DO feel like sex with their beta husband is basically non-consensual rape at this point.
I've been in a regular pre-marital relationship (one of the few ones where I got sex :mad::mad:) in which I got this feeling, with her talking of "you forced me to have sex". :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Needless to say, the poontang dispenser stopped, and I lost interest. :rolleyes:

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s pretty simple to me. Women will get sex from the man who makes the vag tingle the most out of those available to her at any given time. It May be the BF or husband, or it may not. She will also make sure her needs for money and resources are met with as little work on her part as possible, and she will will make sure her drug addiction for attention is met by having a good pool of orbiters and social media simps to like her pictures and tell her how beautiful she is.
This is a good reply. The truth really is this simple. I read Rollo's blog but he can get too philosophical sometimes. He's also running into another problem that many bloggers has where he's running out of material to say. He already wrote what he needed to and lately he's just trying to make things up to write about. Old Rollo was good. Present day Rollo I'm not sure about.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman is having an affair with a man who her hindbrain acknowledges as an Alpha, it feels like cheating to her when she has sex with her Beta husband. Her ‘loyalty’ shifts to the Alpha she’s cheating with because he’s her best option and she can’t afford losing him.

Couldnt agree more, thats where female loyalty goes to... the guy with the best DNA while no gratitude goes to whoever of inferior stock commits to her and her kids.

Now think about all those average guys whos girlfriend takes time to return their calls or those married men whos wifes happen not to like bl0wjobs.
Yeah this is bullsh*t. Lots of girls cheat on their alpha boyfriends lol. Some chicks are just trashy cheating wh*res and it can stem as far back as their childhood. And some won’t cheat on their betas. I mean at some point there is personal morality, self control, etc.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if the problem is that the husband/boyfriend is not as attractive as the Chad that could be enticed to put it in. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Then it would stand to reason that the attraction between you and your gf should be more than skin deep. That's why so many of us advise to walk when disrespect surfaces, because her respect for you is what keeps her committed. Cold blooded pragmatism involves a lot of walking.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is bullsh*t. Lots of girls cheat on their alpha boyfriends lol. Some chicks are just trashy cheating wh*res and it can stem as far back as their childhood. And some won’t cheat on their betas. I mean at some point there is personal morality, self control, etc.
Rollo to me is the equivalent of those radical feminists who treat men and women as if they're separate species who just happen to interact with each other, and assume the worst about the other gender all the time (while insisting they don't). The reality is that men and women are more like two Venn diagram circles that overlap each other more than they don't. This is why I stopped reading Rollo's stuff many years ago, realizing the harmful effect it had on my mindset. It's too black and white, oversimplified, and negative, and the most toxic aspect of all is his insistence that it isn't those things rather than just owning it.

This gender war stuff is really insidious and harmful.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just today I saw someone post "Read Rollo for dating advice" on Facebook...what dating advice lol. It's all humorless, charmless analysis, the opposite of how to attract women.

I was very inexperienced when I first came here so that stuff made sense to me because it fit the model of my ONE lifetime relationship (and even the next two or three) but with more experience you will find an exception to every rule that you simply can't ignore.
Well, I'll give the man his due. He's reached thousands of men who might have been swallowed up in the matrix. And while I think his writing was better suited for brief Sosuave posts, he couldn't have reached as many people without starting that blog and writing that book. Good for him.

It's easy for some of us to judge because we know our stuff, the DJ Bible, Pook, Rollo, etc. But to the guy just unplugging today, it's probably as fresh as a spring rain. We've read it 100 times, especially those of us who remember him posting here regularly. And the black/white binary rules he cites, I think, are there for newbies who just don't know better. Experienced men can see the nuances and play between the notes. Guys who are "recovering AFCs," as we used to say back in the day, need boundaries and need to rethink what they thought they knew. So something like "she's loyal to Alpha" makes sense as an a-ha moment.

Personally I think Rollo's best material comes from when he cites popular news stories that involve sexual politics. That's when he can take something and break it down in a way that the MSM won't, and it gives him a new spin on old rules.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'll give the man his due. He's reached thousands of men who might have been swallowed up in the matrix. And while I think his writing was better suited for brief Sosuave posts, he couldn't have reached as many people without starting that blog and writing that book. Good for him.

It's easy for some of us to judge because we know our stuff, the DJ Bible, Pook, Rollo, etc. But to the guy just unplugging today, it's probably as fresh as a spring rain. We've read it 100 times, especially those of us who remember him posting here regularly. And the black/white binary rules he cites, I think, are there for newbies who just don't know better. Experienced men can see the nuances and play between the notes. Guys who are "recovering AFCs," as we used to say back in the day, need boundaries and need to rethink what they thought they knew. So something like "she's loyal to Alpha" makes sense as an a-ha moment.

Personally I think Rollo's best material comes from when he cites popular news stories that involve sexual politics. That's when he can take something and break it down in a way that the MSM won't, and it gives him a new spin on old rules.
Rollo's stuff is all right as a shock therapy introduction and it's good that it wakes men up who need it, but if guys get lost in it, they will just swing from one extreme to another.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really it comes down to a woman’s character. Thing is relatively few women have character. So the sorts of generalizations can be widely applied...but not universally applied.

There are women who will keep their word and those who honor their commitments even in the face of great temptation. Those women are rare however and have value. Therefore finding a single woman with this trait is tough. The vast majority are taken (and often by top tier men.)

For unattached women I’d say the spirit of what Rollo is saying is true. Each of us (male or female) seeks the best option from the choices available to him or her. Some people enjoy greater selection or abundance, some have less.

The real issue in part is when one party in the relationship sacrifices standards for a partner who is in another league in some way. The higher value partner is going to feel they are missing out at some point and the temptation to explore other options may become too great.

If people choose partners who are truly into them, the chances for loyalty go up. People do best when partnered with someone on their same level as a package deal.

Transactional partnerships are exchange based (like the classic exchange of a woman’s beauty in exchange for a man’s money or resources) and if there isn’t actual genuine attraction both parties are eventually going to feel dissatisfied.

You cannot negotiate desire. You can fail to maintain it over time...but that’s another conversation. Desire must exist or there WILL be problems in the relationship such as cheating.