Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feelings over Facts: Pregnancy scare

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i have a perfect example of how women put feelings over facts. It drives me up the wall. So i am going through a pregnancy scare. I had one of those nights when you are not sure where your lil soldiers ended up (irresponsible i know). The girl is now about 2 weeks late. The day after the incident i begged her to get plan B and i offered to pay for it. She insisted that she was not going to take it. I work in healthcare ( low level position) so i know the biology of the plan B pill. I explained to her that it was NOT abortive. You are not killing any fertilized egg. I told her the side effects are basically non existent. There are NO downsides to it. Her responses were;

1.) I dont feel comfortable killing a baby and i dont want chemicals in my body..... (face palm)

2.) I dont want to be one of those girls that always runs to get plan B because it looks bad.....:confused:

3.) If my mom can raise a child with no help then i can do it too....... o_O

This chick is 21 and still not out of college. I barely make enough to support myself let alone a kid. The big turn off is the ridiculous female logic. Im presenting FACTS she is presently ridiculous feelings. I always knew it was a matter of time before i got caught slipping. I made it through my whole 20s without a baby. I guess i just ran out of luck. So im hoping and praying that she is not really pregnant. I cant raise a baby with a person this illogical. This was an ex gf that i dated about 2yrs ago.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats fubar, I've had a couple chicks bring it up to me. But it was never nessacry.

Babies making babies, Merica!

What the fvk are you thinking man! Smh, I can't give you too much crap. I'm plenty guilty myself.

I'm not much of a pray guy, but I will for you here. Leave ex's alone!!!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats fubar, I've had a couple chicks bring it up to me. But it was never nessacry.

Babies making babies, Merica!

What the fvk are you thinking man! Smh, I can't give you too much crap. I'm plenty guilty myself.

I'm not much of a pray guy, but I will for you here. Leave ex's alone!!!
lol ima need prayers for this one. thanks

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having survived a medical abortion (pill) with an ex, you have my prayers as well. Please let us know

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is any comfort, your chances she isn't pregnant are a lot better than she is. If she does end up being pregnant, make sure you get a paternity test as soon as possible. I've heard of guys getting really invested in the girl during the pregnancy, finding out it isn't theirs after it is born and it being too late because they have bonded to the mother and the child, so they stick it out anyways.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is any comfort, your chances she isn't pregnant are a lot better than she is. If she does end up being pregnant, make sure you get a paternity test as soon as possible. I've heard of guys getting really invested in the girl during the pregnancy, finding out it isn't theirs after it is born and it being too late because they have bonded to the mother and the child, so they stick it out anyways.
You can also have women tricking guys into thinking they've gotten them pregnant (there are items she can buy for this too), the guy gives up and accepts it, and then now when he starts rawdogging her is when she actually gets pregnant.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is 21 and still not out of college. I barely make enough to support myself let alone a kid
and that's how a mans life gets ruined. The courts won't care what you make or how poor you are, they will take 17% of your income regardless of what it is and give it to her and make you responsible for half the medical bills and if you don't have decent insurance just one illness with that kid can wipe you out. My advice is to get a vasectomy, fight for shared 50-50 custody and make damn sure you get a paternity test to make sure its yours. You lived dangerously and now like me you might end up paying for that mistake the rest of your life, its just the way it is. I hope shes not pregnant and i hope you learned a good lesson if she's not. Fingers crossed for you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and that's how a mans life gets ruined. The courts won't care what you make or how poor you are, they will take 17% of your income regardless of what it is and give it to her and make you responsible for half the medical bills and if you don't have decent insurance just one illness with that kid can wipe you out. My advice is to get a vasectomy, fight for shared 50-50 custody and make damn sure you get a paternity test to make sure its yours. You lived dangerously and now like me you might end up paying for that mistake the rest of your life, its just the way it is. I hope shes not pregnant and i hope you learned a good lesson if she's not. Fingers crossed for you.
Haha thanks for the warning bro. That post was from 2015 or 2016. I got very very lucky.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
She wants a baby.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So i have a perfect example of how women put feelings over facts. It drives me up the wall. So i am going through a pregnancy scare. I had one of those nights when you are not sure where your lil soldiers ended up (irresponsible i know). The girl is now about 2 weeks late. The day after the incident i begged her to get plan B and i offered to pay for it. She insisted that she was not going to take it. I work in healthcare ( low level position) so i know the biology of the plan B pill. I explained to her that it was NOT abortive. You are not killing any fertilized egg. I told her the side effects are basically non existent. There are NO downsides to it. Her responses were;

1.) I dont feel comfortable killing a baby and i dont want chemicals in my body..... (face palm)

2.) I dont want to be one of those girls that always runs to get plan B because it looks bad.....:confused:

3.) If my mom can raise a child with no help then i can do it too....... o_O

This chick is 21 and still not out of college. I barely make enough to support myself let alone a kid. The big turn off is the ridiculous female logic. Im presenting FACTS she is presently ridiculous feelings. I always knew it was a matter of time before i got caught slipping. I made it through my whole 20s without a baby. I guess i just ran out of luck. So im hoping and praying that she is not really pregnant. I cant raise a baby with a person this illogical. This was an ex gf that i dated about 2yrs ago.
Why did you have sex w/o any protection?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ended up happening?
Yes so this was a post from years ago. She ended up not being pregnant. If she was pregnant i seriously doubt she could have gone 9 months without drinking as she is an ex party girl alchoholic.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Becuz it feels really really good lol. But seriously in a relationship you get complacent. Condoms suck but they are necessary.
Very stupid. @Pandora, you know better. And no, you do not get complacent in a relationship unless YOU choose to. Life is full of options and choices. Select wisely as the wrong decision can cost you dearly.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very stupid. @Pandora, you know better. And no, you do not get complacent in a relationship unless YOU choose to. Life is full of options and choices. Select wisely as the wrong decision can cost you dearly.
You dont go raw dog in a relationship? Condoms 100% of the time?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this is the reason why I accept that I have to be in a relationship and probably have kids sooner or later... what's the point of having sex if you have to use a condom? that's like listening to music with the volume off.... you're technically doing it, but not experiencing anything.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this is the reason why I accept that I have to be in a relationship and probably have kids sooner or later... what's the point of having sex if you have to use a condom? that's like drinking tea with no taste buds.
Lol exactly...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Never raw dog w/o she being on birth control. Come on dude. This is common sense here.

lol this is the reason why I accept that I have to be in a relationship and probably have kids sooner or later... what's the point of having sex if you have to use a condom? that's like listening to music with the volume off.... you're technically doing it, but not experiencing anything.
You are nuts.