"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Performance Anxiety

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
This is just solely for the healthy guys out there who have no medical conditions.

This whole year I suffered from performance anxiety
Missed on about 6-7 chicks I had in bed and could not seal the deal. Super embarrassing.
I could get hard during oral but as soon as it came to penetration or going to penetrate I would instantly lose my erection.
It was f***ing me up so bad in the head it was just a constant cycle of anxiety.
Super nervous before sex cause I was always thinking what if I can't get hard.. this whole year my libido and sex drive were dead cause of it.
Honestly I did not feel like a man. And felt almost like women werent attractive anymore.. thats how bad it got. Was a real low for me. But I always kept trying again and again.

Recently, on the street ran into the girl I lost my virginity to after 10 years of no contact whatsoever. Super random. When we saw eachother she just had gotten out a long ****ty relationship. We meet up for drinks and on the and 2nd date we had sex.

I took viagra the first two times we had sex.. helped tremendously. Helped me just gain that confidence back.
Its been 3 weeks now, I have been able to have sex 4 times in a night with no problem without viagra. My sex drive is through the roof.

Point is for all the guys out there with this problem don't give up even if you're failing. I thought I was never gonna be able to have sex again. I'm telling you once you do penetrate the first few times your brain will almost like reboot and its a wrap after that. Have not used viagra since.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
I‘m in the same situation since a few weeks... I’ve never dealt with ED before. I was in bed with a girl I didn’t find attractive anymore when I had her naked and struggling with getting an erection since. Got some sildenafil from my doc these days to get back on track.

Thanks for that thread, just right in time!
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
I‘m in the same situation since a few weeks... I’ve never dealt with ED before. I was in bed with a girl I didn’t find attractive anymore when I had her naked and struggling with getting an erection since. Got some sildenafil from my doc these days to get back on track.

Thanks for that thread, just right in time!
It's a mental block.
My ex is really hot so that helps a lot too.
Don't mess around with women you arent really attracted to.

Use the sildenafil first 2 times then give it a shot without it on the 3rd time. Have a drink before just too ease your mind.

You got this brother. Its all in your head. Please let me know how it goes. Keep me updated and **** that b1tch to sleep!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
It's a mental block.
My ex is really hot so that helps a lot too.
Don't mess around with women you arent really attracted to.

Use the sildenafil first 2 times then give it a shot without it on the 3rd time. Have a drink before just too ease your mind.

You got this brother. Its all in your head. Please let me know how it goes. Keep me updated and **** that b1tch to sleep!
I appreciate your advice. Thanks for sharing your experience. I will defintely give you an update on my progress.

Annoying when your head wants and your body not. Even knowing it‘s mental didn‘t bring me forward.

Right now I‘m excited for the first try with the sildenafil. Just knowing that I have something that helps eases my mind.
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
I appreciate your advice. Thanks for sharing your experience. I will defintely give you an update on my progress.

Annoying when your head wants and your body not. Even knowing it‘s mental didn‘t bring me forward.

Right now I‘m excited for the first try with the sildenafil. Just knowing that I have something that helps eases my mind.
No problem bro. And please do I will be anxiously waiting to hear that you succeed!

It will work. How many miligrams did your doctor recommend?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I‘m in the same situation since a few weeks... I’ve never dealt with ED before. I was in bed with a girl I didn’t find attractive anymore when I had her naked and struggling with getting an erection since. Got some sildenafil from my doc these days to get back on track.

Thanks for that thread, just right in time!
Lmfao... Its your body and physiology telling you to step your game up.

Rsd Madison once posted a thread telling other black men to stop pulling obese white women lol


Try horny goat weed. Get testosterone checked. I've pulled with whiskey ****kkk lol


I could smash but no nut. She waa sore and had lock jaw. Lulz
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Lmfao... Its your body and physiology telling you to step your game up.

Rsd Madison once posted a thread telling other black men to stop pulling obese white women lol


Try horny goat weed. Get testosterone checked. I've pulled with whiskey ****kkk lol


I could smash but no nut. She waa sore and had lock jaw. Lulz
I don‘t go after obese women ;) I didn‘t like her taste and smell. Just not mine... and my lust was gone.

I just read about horny goat weed, I think I will give it a try.

T levels low was also on my mind, but I don‘t have any related symptoms, except this one... I‘m 32, daily active with sports, intermediate fasting and good diet.

I hope I just ****ed my head...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Hey OP,

No worries. I have issues with this on and off too. It's 100% psychological for me. Mainly with new partners. I've also noticed as I've gotten older, alcohol affects things too. I take (only) 10mg of Viagra with new partners the first few times and it works like a charm. As a side benefit, I'm in this small percentage of men where Viagra delays your orgasm. I've had experiences where I've f*ucked a chick for an hour and didn't c*um--stayed hard as a rock too. It's good for her, and fun, but it does desensitize things for me. I've had some tell me to stop because they were getting sore, lol. Still, eventually I do get off so all is well. Most of the natural, organic s*hit doesn really work. Just try a smaller dose of V if you want to keep taking it and don't like the side effects. 10-20 mg should be plenty for a healthy man.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Hey OP,

No worries. I have issues with this on and off too. It's 100% psychological for me. Mainly with new partners. I've also noticed as I've gotten older, alcohol affects things too. I take (only) 10mg of Viagra with new partners the first few times and it works like a charm. As a side benefit, I'm in this small percentage of men where Viagra delays your orgasm. I've had experiences where I've f*ucked a chick for an hour and didn't c*um--stayed hard as a rock too. It's good for her, and fun, but it does desensitize things for me. I've had some tell me to stop because they were getting sore, lol. Still, eventually I do get off so all is well. Most of the natural, organic s*hit doesn really work. Just try a smaller dose of V if you want to keep taking it and don't like the side effects. 10-20 mg should be plenty for a healthy man.
Seriously. It took me awhile to realize liquid courage was actually doing the opposite when it came time to do the dirty. So learned to balance it. I also learned to understand that it can happen after a night of drinking so I had to be decisive if I wanted to proceed with a woman after a certain point or number close and see if I can save it for another day. Whiskey **** is not fun. I've even had one start crying over it lol not a fun night but I did make it up to her the next day.
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
He adviced me to take half of a 100mg pill. Which pills did you use?
Wow dude 50 mgs is a lot for a healthy man I think.
I used 25 mgs and it was more than enough.
Crazy hardons and last forever.
I used a generic brand of viagra.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Hey OP,

No worries. I have issues with this on and off too. It's 100% psychological for me. Mainly with new partners. I've also noticed as I've gotten older, alcohol affects things too. I take (only) 10mg of Viagra with new partners the first few times and it works like a charm. As a side benefit, I'm in this small percentage of men where Viagra delays your orgasm. I've had experiences where I've f*ucked a chick for an hour and didn't c*um--stayed hard as a rock too. It's good for her, and fun, but it does desensitize things for me. I've had some tell me to stop because they were getting sore, lol. Still, eventually I do get off so all is well. Most of the natural, organic s*hit doesn really work. Just try a smaller dose of V if you want to keep taking it and don't like the side effects. 10-20 mg should be plenty for a healthy man.
Wow dude 50 mgs is a lot for a healthy man I think.
I used 25 mgs and it was more than enough.
Crazy hardons and last forever.
I used a generic brand of viagra.
Alright, I‘ll go for your advice and try a quarter. Haven‘t tried it yet, but at least my sexdrive is coming back. Hail the legday.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Seriously. It took me awhile to realize liquid courage was actually doing the opposite when it came time to do the dirty. So learned to balance it. I also learned to understand that it can happen after a night of drinking so I had to be decisive if I wanted to proceed with a woman after a certain point or number close and see if I can save it for another day. Whiskey **** is not fun. I've even had one start crying over it lol not a fun night but I did make it up to her the next day.
I‘ve always had problems when alcohol is involved. So I drink lots of water and coffee on the side when I‘m out. Let girls down too, when I had too much...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I don‘t go after obese women ;) I didn‘t like her taste and smell. Just not mine... and my lust was gone.

I just read about horny goat weed, I think I will give it a try.

T levels low was also on my mind, but I don‘t have any related symptoms, except this one... I‘m 32, daily active with sports, intermediate fasting and good diet.

I hope I just ****ed my head...
You can get horny goat weed at bb. COM or your local holistic shop. Do research. You want content dense and bio availability. Not placebo.

Get testosterone checked. No diss.

Clean up diet. Lose spare tire lol its the holiday season. Everyone should clean it up.

You mean intermittent lol not intermediate lololol. Fasting is good for you.

The chick Could be gross or smells. If its a one off, whatever. If uts routine, get checked out. Do a physical. It could be serious.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Lmfao... Its your body and physiology telling you to step your game up.

Rsd Madison once posted a thread telling other black men to stop pulling obese white women lol


Try horny goat weed. Get testosterone checked. I've pulled with whiskey ****kkk lol


I could smash but no nut. She waa sore and had lock jaw. Lulz
Yohimbe also if you can get it.
used it for fat burning a long time ago, had a big effect on my E
 

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
573
Reaction score
311
Location
Australia
Had the same problem .. I missed out on banging some hot girls because of it .. finally had enough and got some Cialis to get the confidence back. Tried Viagra too but one 5mg dose of Cialis seems to last 2-3 days
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top