Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I be in a relationship?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 27 years old and have been in a new relationship for about 3 months. This girl is great. Gorgeous,cooks for me, sex on demand, tries anything in the bedroom...but there are a few

1. she wants to be with me 24/7
2. Most of her friends are in relationships so she doesn’t really have girlfriends to hang out with
3. I find myself lacking space, and sometimes feeling annoyed. She takes a lot of the things I say or do as rude when the truth is I just feel smothered and overwhelmed with work.
4. I am slightly bored

Back to the positives- one of the nice things is that I now have someone to travel with, which I didn’t have before. She is also respectful of my time.

I am one of the few guys with an abundance mindset, I was talking to another beautiful girl right when I met her and dropped her so I know I can get back in the game if I were to be single. I am also a realist. The more a girl is into you, the more clingy she is going to be.

I’m 27, in my prime, finally making decent money. A question I often ask myself is. Am I making a mistake throwing away my prime years with just one girl? she’s hot as hell, but I get bored with the same girl very quick. I love the chase, but don’t miss the effort and wonder if I still have the patience to game dumb La women if I were to be single again

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl like that once and it was great for about 5 years, sound like the sex is a product of making sure you stay around. If a girl has no options or friends at the time, I find them the most willing to have it anytime the guy wants. Sound like you like a challenge when you date someone.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep making threads about the same woman so obviously you should break up.

I swear I have never made a single thread about a good woman I dated in the 10 years I've been on this website, only the bad ones.
There's alot of truth to this. There is no coincidence that alot of guys dissapear from the forums when they think they found 'the one' and don't need game , only to come back when it's gone the wrong way. Making alot of threads about the same woman is never a good sign.

JustDoItAlways2

Reaction score
When you find a gorgeous girl that is really into you, is treating you right and giving you lots of great sex, you know what you do? You just go with it.

Do you know how rare that is.

Now you feel that you are getting smoothered too much. Just fix that. Give yourself some space, plan a night out with the boys, tell her you'd like to take a night off. Do it once or twice a week. When a girl is really into you, she will give you that and still be happy. If there are other issues you are not cool with, just fix those. When a girl is really into you, she will give lots of rope to make the relationship better for you. And don't stop doing the other things you are doing because those are clearly working.

Edit: I was a regular here long ago.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I wouldn't be letting that go either. If shes into you then be the leader, set the ground rules, take space and time as you need it and hopefully she conforms to your frame and falls in step. She sounds awesome actually, wish I could meet one like her.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys are saying stick with her, but you've got to be true to what you want regardless of how wonderful she is. If she's a great woman but you don't want to be tied down, you're doing her a disservice if you're not committed. And yes you're wasting both her time and yours if it's not what you want. It's not fair to her, and it's not fair to you.

If it's just a few things that need adjusting, lead and adjust. But take it from me...I've backed into a couple of LTRs that were with great women, but were not exactly where I wanted to be.

Just be honest with yourself about you want.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, this is 100% you. Take a chill pill. You can never have a girl that treats you “too well” to the point you get bored. This is a red flag. You should be the one creating space. You’re the one with the penis. You lead the relationship. That means stop being so damn available. She will get just as bored with you pretty soon.

Your mistake here is not giving yourself enough space. You shouldn’t see your girlfriend more than 3 days out of the week. It will help both of your interests and desire to have a few days apart. If she complains just pick up your balls and tell her you are busy with work trying to build your future together.

Gentlemen, never complain about having a hot woman that treats you well, fvcks you, and cooks for you.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is great. Gorgeous,cooks for me, sex on demand, tries anything in the bedroom...but there are a few..

STOP wasting our time and yours with these nonsense posts about the girl!

I've already told you she's displays the same exact tactics Cluster B's use to trap their men. Reading the same kind of thread yet again it's pretty clear it's working as it's got you 2nd guessing yourself for staying with her and feeling isolated which is her intention so you become dependent on her and also to break you down slowly.

Like all these toxic women threads I see the same 2 traits over and over again. BUT SHE'S SO HOT BRO is the 1# followed by SHE GIVES ME LOTS OF KINKY SEX BRO.

For the love of sloots. STOP asking us what you already know you should do. And don't come up in here again posting another got dam thread about this chick. If you want my advice again.. Strictly make her a plate with other chicks on rotation. If she aint cool with that, then dump her a$$! At your age, you already know you will regret it if you don't So why live in regret over something you already know the answer to?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 27 years old and have been in a new relationship for about 3 months. This girl is great. Gorgeous,cooks for me, sex on demand, tries anything in the bedroom...but there are a few

1. she wants to be with me 24/7
2. Most of her friends are in relationships so she doesn’t really have girlfriends to hang out with
3. I find myself lacking space, and sometimes feeling annoyed. She takes a lot of the things I say or do as rude when the truth is I just feel smothered and overwhelmed with work.
4. I am slightly bored

Back to the positives- one of the nice things is that I now have someone to travel with, which I didn’t have before. She is also respectful of my time.

I am one of the few guys with an abundance mindset, I was talking to another beautiful girl right when I met her and dropped her so I know I can get back in the game if I were to be single. I am also a realist. The more a girl is into you, the more clingy she is going to be.

I’m 27, in my prime, finally making decent money. A question I often ask myself is. Am I making a mistake throwing away my prime years with just one girl? she’s hot as hell, but I get bored with the same girl very quick. I love the chase, but don’t miss the effort and wonder if I still have the patience to game dumb La women if I were to be single again
It depend , if you want your wife to be the best of best, then you will only get it when you are around 27 , but if you want to live snglehood then at early thirties cache out whatever you can get then you can stay single . there is always a luck factor but I am talking as a realistic scenario

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never have a girl that treats you “too well” to the point you get bored. This is a red flag.
Some women are really submissive and enjoy being in service of their man, however I understand many women fake this to get the man.