Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should men try and become Super Chads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
All this talk about Chads and women loving them. So, maybe should men work on becoming super Chads? That is getting into hardcore physical shape, spending money on Botox, cosmetic surgery, expensive personal trainers, working more jobs to get more money, etc in order to try and obtain the status of a super chad. Would that hard work be worth it?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk about Chads and women loving them. So, maybe should men work on becoming super Chads? That is getting into hardcore physical shape, spending money on Botox, cosmetic surgery, expensive personal trainers, working more jobs to get more money, etc in order to try and obtain the status of a super chad. Would that hard work be worth it?
Change your mindset. All this superchad talk is still all about trying to impress her. Don't try to impress her. Dont chase her like a love sick puppy. Her job is to chase you and pursue the relationship. Act like the prize. Dont try to mimic the current chad.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't "try" and do anything. You can be fit and well-dressed because it makes you feel better. Do it for yourself. One of our posters was on this 50% theory vs the "perfect" guy. It matches the real world. Even old "Player supreme" said that his people are "normal men" who understand the game.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recomend you stop and re-read teh DJ biblle if you still haven't, you are not with the right mind set for anything yet

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even old "Player supreme" said that his people are "normal men" who understand the game.
Can't really blame the OP. There's a lot of contradictory information, and a lot of black pillers. A lot of guys saying only the top 3% or top 5% or top 10% or top 20%, or whatever it is this week, have a chance with girls. In other words, only the Chads.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate it's like they always say prepare for your next job. If it's to have a harem relentlessly approach and spit game until that's what naturally comes out of your mouth. if like most of us that gets old real quick and you can't be bothered with all that effort because you're a busy guy then your next job is managing a woman in an ltr. Read practical female psychology for the practical man at least a couple of times and try it out. The guys who wrote it were reformed pua s. so it's got enough pick up in there to help you landing a chick too.

No offence to the DJ Bible it's got some great stuff. But that is a polished book which is cohesive and easy to navigate.

Either way you have 6 months of hard work ahead of you on your mindset. There is no way to skip that work. It's like despair.com says sooner or later you realise the common element in all your failed relationships is you.

We aren't being asshats. Most of us got to that point and then did the work. Of course that doesn't guarantee results but it does guarantee a solid frame and give you an understanding of why woman behave the way they do and some of the ways you can have fun with that programming - fun for you and them

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would that hard work be worth it?
Hell yes its worth it, especially if you do it for your own personal satisfaction....

.....looking in the mirror and seeing a ripped physique and knowing you worked hard to obtain it is satisfying....

....looking at your bank account and seeing stacks is satisfying because you know you worked hard to get it.....

I'm moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing with all my energy...

I've gotten a hair transplant a few years ago and am planning on getting another one..

I've also got coolscupting done on my chest to get rid of some chest fat but it wasnt enough so now I'm going to get the full liposuction with gyno surgery to make my chest look aesthetic....

I'm also planning on getting a chin implant and lipo out some face fat for a more chiseled look...

I know it sounds extreme, but my surgeries are just subtle modifications so i know it wont make me end up looking like a freak.....

Every man can ascend to at least Chad-Lite status.... A few lucky guys can ascend to full blown Chad status if they really push themselves....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. Why don't you try it and let us know?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can tell you is..... Start now cause you 36 and time flies by.
1) First, get the fvck out of the town.
2) go back to 1) and get out.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen OP, there are women out there who don't like Chad's!!!! Dont change yourself, just find the girl that likes you.
I have fvcked married women in the past, and I am not a chad......

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think is going to happen if everyone becomes a "Super Chad"? Do you think girls are going to remain impressed? No. Just like if everyone become Rolls Royce-driving, private jet owning billionaire, all those luxuries will lose their meaning overnight. If everyone around you is a Super Chad, you will have to be a Mega Chad to stay completive.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think is going to happen if everyone becomes a "Super Chad"? Do you think girls are going to remain impressed? No. Just like if everyone become Rolls Royce-driving, private jet owning billionaire, all those luxuries will lose their meaning overnight. If everyone around you is a Super Chad, you will have to be a Mega Chad to stay completive.
Not everyone can become super Chad just like not everyone can become a billionaire....... So this isnt a concern that should discourage a guy from persuing Chad status....

Every man should aspire to be better than he is...whatever the motivation whether it be women or just personal desire, aspiring to be better is a worthwhile endeavor....

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every man should aspire to be better than he is...whatever the motivation whether it be women or just personal desire, aspiring to be better is a worthwhile endeavor....
While I don't disagree with that, at the end of the day, the purpose of life is to be happy. And you will never attain happiness if your life is centred around becoming a "Super Chad" and attracting girls. You only have 24 hours in a day. If you spend all your time at the gym, working multiples jobs, and undergoing and recovering from cosmetic surgeries, when are going to live your life?

What many guys (especially those who struggle with women) do not understand is that women are only enjoyable as a side dish, not as the main course, in the feast of life. The main course is your accomplishments and fulfillment of potential. Sleeping with lots of women will not make you happy...but it will help pass the time between more important things.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend focusing on yourself but doing it for yourself (not because you want to start getting women). Maybe take up a new hobbie. At the end of the day you overthink and care too much about attracting women. My guess is out in the social setting that even if you don't sabotage your chances before the date (which clearly has occurred many times based off of the myriad of posts you've made here) you likely reek of desperation once it begins. Hence why you can't close the deal with the vast majority of the women you talk about on here. You then go back and conveniently blame everything on location and the fact "everyone" around you is ancient in age.

Gain some confidence by making yourself better and doing it for the right reasons. It will help you in all walks of life -- not just women. Get better at your craft or go to the gym. Whatever gains you confidence is what is important. This is going to be process. It isn't going to be overnight. You'll come back seeing this "super chad" thing just as ridiculous as it is after that I bet.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it will only work to your advantage and nobody else but you.. It will only increase your probability of a woman to saying "YES" she wants to have sex with ya with less effort than before once you've got a better body.... Get to your goal sooner, rather than later, because if you do it later in life...who knows something might happen that might delay you more from getting to your goal.

You wanting to become "chad/super chad" is still doing it for yourself. Because you want to get higher quality poosy, then, you have to work harder for it. Thus doing it for yourself.

Since the day YOU landed on this forum, its always been for yourself. Now and forever..

I've already said it here, the fastest route for the average guy to becoming this "alpha" guy is by working on the physical. Because its the first thing you will see... After the physical, the mental mindset kicks in and everything else falls into place after that. And you having the wisdom you picked up from here only gives you more awareness that you can use later in life. Nothing is wasted.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would that hard work be worth it?
[/QUOTE]
YES! I did a lot of that hard work over the years. I only made it to chad-lite, but still, it’s like living life on easy-mode.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
it will only work to your advantage and nobody else but you.. It will only increase your probability of a woman to saying "YES" she wants to have sex with ya with less effort than before once you've got a better body.... Get to your goal sooner, rather than later, because if you do it later in life...who knows something might happen that might delay you more from getting to your goal.

You wanting to become "chad/super chad" is still doing it for yourself. Because you want to get higher quality poosy, then, you have to work harder for it. Thus doing it for yourself.

Since the day YOU landed on this forum, its always been for yourself. Now and forever..

I've already said it here, the fastest route for the average guy to becoming this "alpha" guy is by working on the physical. Because its the first thing you will see... After the physical, the mental mindset kicks in and everything else falls into place after that. And you having the wisdom you picked up from here only gives you more awareness that you can use later in life. Nothing is wasted.
For the guys who do this and get into shape do you recommend them to get off OLD? Is there better quality than OLD for Chad than the OLD baggage women?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important to manage expectations because the reality is that there are limiting factors to achieving Chad status, the biggest factor is height. To be Chad, you have to be north of 6'. For example a good looking guy like Zac Effron can never be Chad because he's 5'8", so as good looking and as rich as he is, he's Chad-Lite at best....

....the good news is that Zac Effron still gets plenty of poon so Chad-Lite status is good enough for most men.....

....it can be done gentlemen, just put in the work.....

1574742186802.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.