Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beware of the Jaded

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Beware of dried up old skanks who try to be your mommy yet try to look like your daughter.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is she's sellin' and no one's buyin.' In any marketplace, whether of ideas, commerce, sex, or even just conversation, this means one thing and one thing only: you're out of business.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are at least 50 guys here at any given time giving worse advice than one woman ever could.

As for the thread topic....I think it's legit. So much of the focus on this site is on LMS and "game", but there is a simple disposition that eludes all of those topics. And it's important.

Have you ever met a feminist who hates men?
A woman who is just generally disgusted by men in general?

Did you need to talk to her for an hour or go out on 3 dates with her to figure that out? Probably not. You probably figured that sh*t out inside of 5 minutes by just being in her presence.

On the flip side, have you ever met a woman who is largely turned on by and attracted to a masculine man?

The man-hating feminist and the masculine-loving woman are going to have two, very different dispositions in the presence of a masculine man. A man can very easily tell the difference between the two.

It is no different for a woman.

A woman will be able to easily tell the difference in the general disposition; the way a man interacts with women in general, between one man who has a bitter, distaste toward women and another man who carries no such bias.

I have met my fair share of crazy ass women. Some of which I would have even loved to have a free pass on punching in the face. But none of those women have ever had the ability to sway or influence my disposition with women in general.

Maybe if guys can get past the bitterness and jaded focus on the fact that B.E. is a woman, they might pick up a decent tip on how to behave like a man who does not allow a woman to sway his disposition.....
Once you understand them, you gotta love them and the shyt they attempt to pull...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the common denominator in all your relationships.
And YOU are the common denominator every time you, as a woman, get raped.

Pretty faulty logic, isn’t it? When society is ****ed up, so are its people. And women are more receptive to cultural pressures than men are, meaning if society gets messed up, the women tend to be more messed up than the men, and more quickly too.

There will always be jaded people in life and tomato throwers as well. This thread demonstrates that rather nicely in fact. The successful will always have haters. Embrace the haters. If people care enough about you to hate on you then your existence points out something deficient within them that they’d rather not acknowledge or face.
Lmao nice egotism; “people here disagree with me so that automatically means they’re a hater” xD. And you insinuate it by saying “this thread demonstrates that nicely in fact” and saying it right in between some sort of ‘universal’ truth/societal proverb that’s just been regurgitated time and time again.

BeExcellent we’ve been through this before years ago when I pointed out all of your humblebrag logical fallacies and you just respond back with more egotistical logical fallacies. When will you learn tsk tsk tsk.

Also, we all know that picture in your avi isn’t you, it’s your daughter 50 year old women don’t get pictures taken of them in a model-esque setting in the same way the pic in your avi is, only younger women get pics like that.
Additionally longevity studies routinely conclude that lower BMI (not anorexic) women have the greatest longevity, due in large measure to lower stress on the skeletal system and avoidance of metabolic disorders such as diabetes. That can be easily researched online. Go see.
Wrong, it’s because compared to the general population, they tend to be more health conscious. In addition, it’s sepcifically caloric restriction and especially fasting increases longevity (hence why middle easterners tend to live longer than us hee in the States, if they don’t get killed ofc). The reason for that is because mTOR is not activated, which lowers fertility and performance, and (again, esp fasting) promotes autophagy and mitophagy which increases cellular health. Your body also can selectively choose what cells to signal apoptosis for. This is why a ‘lower BMI’ correlates with living longer. Aren’t you supposedly involved in the medical field?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her BMI is 18.5. Anorexia is 17.5 She is borderline anorexic, as I already predicted.
Hold up though chief, BMI is bull**** because technically a guy like Mike Tyson in his prime would be considered obese.
Lots of ruffled feathers in the DGAF crew.....
Amante, that would be like saying that you don’t care if someone says that single dads suck because they couldn’t keep the family together. You might not care at first, but if someone keeps implying it through snide remarks, you’ll get annoyed.

And yes, I chose that example for you on purpose lol
Maybe if guys can get past the bitterness and jaded focus on the fact that B.E. is a woman, they might pick up a decent tip on how to behave like a man who does not allow a woman to sway his disposition.....
You gotta understand brother, you only say this because you’re experienced. Noobies aren’t gonna think like you, they’ll agree with her and that’s the beginning of corruption. THAT aid why it’s improtant to call her out. Truthfully, I don’t care much about that type of stuff, I just don’t like the arrogance from her. Too snobbish while disguising it as modesty or humility lol.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From time to time it's interesting to observe certain dogmas around here. Some members adopt a distinctively binary view of something or other and the community is not well served by these attitudes. The result of binary thinking is not only that it limits or narrows one's perspective, but more importantly that it may influence someone less experienced in such a way that at the end of the day is actually detrimental to those who adopt a narrow view based upon what they read or absorb here and then find it isn't so in the real world. This leads to disillusionment and disappointment. It can lead to anger and frustration when perhaps a wider lens might better inform the reader.

In recent days (and this is always true to some degree or another) there have been posters espousing ideals that are from my perspective like caricatures of reality. And caricatures are cartoon characters. They are not real.

Some of the attitudes I see around here are things like:

"Marriage is a horrible deal. Don't get married, you'll only get divorce raped..."

"Women are only good for sex and after 35 they aren't good for anything..."

"Women are going to have sex with the Chads and then will cvck a normal man to gain his resources"

"Older women should be thrown away. Only the women from 18-23 are worth anything..."

"Women are incapable of logic and are ruled by emotion..."

"LTRs and Marriage are for cvcks. You should be spinning plates forever..."

"Don't ask a fish how to go fishing..." This one is a favorite of mine. Who but the fish knows its environment best?

If you look at any of the above assertions (which I as a woman am well aware I may catch some heat for mentioning) they are all coming from a place of fear and lack. The reader of various posts around here must bear in mind that many men here have had genuinely awful experiences with some awful women and there are plenty of men around here who haven't had success in the relationship department ever. This creates a bias. A negative bias. I am pointing this out because there is a frustration that emerges when some men around here cry about how some short or fat or bald or ugly man ended up with a pretty woman and yet here he is, objectively more (fill in the blank) and he is not having success. "Why am I not successful!" some cry. I dunno. Perhaps a close examination of your attitudes should be considered.

Some posts are asking for basic nuts/bolts advice. How do I text? How much is too much? What do I say? That's cool but really the answer is get out there in a social environment and get some experience. Get rejected, fail. Fail some more.

I'd be willing to bet a substantial sum that top salesmen are not running around on here lamenting their woes with women. Those guys are too occupied getting laid or in good LTRs or marriages. By the same token I do not see the men here on the forum who are known to be in satisfactory LTRs or marriages jumping on the negative bandwagon to agree with the above attitudes...nor do I see (as a rule) the older more life experienced men jumping on that bandwagon. But some of the most frequent and vocal posters espouse these narrow views.

It's an observation. Be aware of your own individual goals in your personal life and your life at large. As some posters have stated there is plenty of gold to be mined here so long as you weed out the dogmatic self defeatist stuff.

I do think there is a great deal of value in understanding the generalities that can be observed in the marketplace. Plate spinning serves a useful purpose for example. Going by actions rather than expectations or words is a good practice. Avoiding unhealthy women is certainly good advice. Self-improvement as a focus benefits each of us individually and improves our experience and enjoyment within the world around us and the world at large. Lots of women are entitled or vacuous and so forth.

Learn to screen properly and efficiently the women you allow into your life. Know WHY you are allowing a woman an opportunity. And that is some of the debate I am referring to. Your attitudes are going to affect your ability to screen well. And how well you screen is going to affect your outcome, even though early on it is best that you are as outcome independent as possible...

In some ways the board here is a representative slice of the world at large when you factor in who as a percentage of the population, is more or less successful in any given arena. There are plenty of successful contributors here whose content is worthwhile. There are those who have transformed themselves along the way and benefited from the information and wisdom that exists here. And there are those who beat their chests and spout dogma which may or may not really be of service in the long run. What I enjoy about the group here is the variety of viewpoints. Determine your own individual aim and then seek out guidance on how to get where you want to go. Whether that is getting laid tonight or getting married and being a father one day, or whether it's enjoying a companion you can hang out with once you are over the hill, because at some point we are ALL going to be over the hill.

Obviously I am not a man and have never and will never be one. But I had a great man for a father who did not pamper nor spoil me, and I have a responsible man for a son (for I do not pamper nor spoil him), and I have had the pleasure of knowing many great men over my lifetime, in personal relationships and in family and among friends and colleagues. I have also known men who haven't manifested themselves as they could have. So I've seen a few things over the years.

Beware of the jaded. Be careful what attitudes you allow to populate your mind. Be sure it serves your greater purpose in your personal life and your life at large.

You are invited to discuss.
BeExcellent you come from a totally different generation. You are cut from a different cloth than the chicks these days. Have you ever had mutiple one night stands in a month? Have you ever just used a guy for a free dinner? Have you ever aborted a baby fetus just because of your future career? This is commonplace in the population today.

Until you date women in 2019 there is no way to understand how bad it truly is. I have known girls that have experimented with lesbianism convert right back to dating men becuz they said that todays women are a mess.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeExcellent you come from a totally different generation. You are cut from a different cloth than the chicks these days. Have you ever had mutiple one night stands in a month? Have you ever just used a guy for a free dinner? Have you ever aborted a baby fetus just because of your future career? This is commonplace in the population today.

Until you date women in 2019 there is no way to understand how bad it truly is. I have known girls that have experimented with lesbianism convert right back to dating men becuz they said that todays women are a mess.
Yes I’m in healthcare & yes the avatar is me.

I get it. I do. I’ve got a son who enters university in less than a year and he is in the dating realm. He’s got a very pretty, very sweet high school sweetheart from a great family that he’s been seeing for a year. What happens when they head off to college is going to be interesting. I’m appalled by much of womens’ behavior myself these days in the single scene. Much of it is abominable.

I’ve had a busy week & weekend. Headed out to a performance shortly but am going to give my perspective on the negative attitudes I mentioned in the OP later on tonight.

More later...BE

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? hahaha!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will be able to easily tell the difference in the general disposition; the way a man interacts with women in general, between one man who has a bitter, distaste toward women and another man who carries no such bias.
Strongly agree. This is the reason for the thread. Men need to understand and embrace their own individual goals and reasons and rationale in their own lives. Group think and mob mentality, which men bemoan women for all the time around SS is evident in the responses to this thread (how ironic), which I think is instructive and illustrates the whole point of the thread nicely.

As I noted I will address the negative attitudes that keep popping up:

"Marriage is a horrible deal. Don't get married, you'll only get divorce raped..."

The above statement is far from categorically true, even in today's day and age. This attitude comes out of the proverbial crabs in a barrel pulling each other down. Know that there is strong bias here in the community because most of the men here have had wretched experiences with relationships up to and including marriage. Whether or not a marriage is successful depends on who you chose as a partner. If you pick a great partner then your chances for success increase exponentially. The tough thing about choosing a great partner is three fold. 1. It means you as a man have to be visible/viable/considered a great option to the women who have the greatest amount of choice, which means you better bring your "A" game as well as a great attitude (this involves more work than many men are willing to undertake), 2. It means you evaluate women on character and internal attributes as a higher priority than looks/body, and 3. It means you accept that marriage is a commitment that is made seriously and must be taken seriously. You can't just scatter at the first problem. It is the journey through hardships in partnership and the surmounting of them that builds great unions.

The above statement assumes defeat before the vows are taken. It is a cynical and inherently jaded view. I'm as pragmatic as they come. I've spoken openly about the fact that I married someone who folded when his life ran across serious difficulty. I stayed for 14 more years out of loyalty and commitment. Eventually I understood I can't do the personal growth for him; all I could do in the end was stay or go. So almost 6 years ago I left. He's still spinning his wheels and my life has evolved because I made a hard choice, but a choice that was made out of self respect.

Great marriages do exist and not just among the elderly. Seek out marrieds who are successful and who are enjoying their life journey with their partner. If you look around you'll know people who are having a good experience. There are members here on SS in this category (although many who fall into this category rarely post anymore - why would they? Those who are doing well don't need the help so they go on about their lives)...and there are many out in the world who are doing well.

Look for the successful and model what they do. Do not hang around the unsuccessful whining in a little witchfest about how life is terribly unfair. I was subject to financial ruin via divorce myself since I was the breadwinner. So I get it. But life is too short for paranoia and a healthy marriage remains the best environment for raising healthy, well adjusted kids, bar none. It also is statistically true that married men are healthier and lead longer, more fulfilled lives. There is lots of research available on this.

Also - I seriously doubt I will ever marry again. I've had children and am financially self-sufficient so I don't need marriage in the traditional sense anymore. I also, like many of the men here, need to be careful of those who might seek to take financial advantage of me. If I do not marry I do not risk undue financial/legal entanglements. Oh. And get a trust as well. To protect your assets just in case.

"Women are only good for sex and after 35 they aren't good for anything..."

This seems to be a view that predominates among the younger guys, which makes sense. A 50 or 60 year old man is going to find 35+ age women much more viable than a man in his 20's. Hell. Some of the guys in their 20's can't imagine any woman old enough to be their mother can possibly be beautiful or sexy etc. So this I chalk up to age. Those attitudes will change and evolve as the men change and evolve (mature).

The women are good only for sex part of this statement is an insidious statement of lack. It's an expression of disappointment that men need women in order to have actual sex (your hand notwithstanding) and it is colored with resentment about that fact. It is also a version of diminishing what you do not have as a means of disqualifying something you couldn't obtain.

In other words, when I see men making this statement it tells me these guys are terrifically unsuccessful with women and can't get younger women's attention and then are ticked that even older women won't play ball.

It is a terrible way of looking at women which also inherently underestimates women. Men with this attitude are creepy AF. No wonder these men repel women.

"Women are going to have sex with the Chads and then will cvck a normal man to gain his resources"

Understand something. See the word "normal" in that statement) and attitude? Normal = mediocre. Great women do not settle for normal/mediocre. A statement that arises out of bitterness that good quality women expect something in a relationship. That something might NOT be resources. It might actually be a worthwhile partner, which some men have no desire to do the work to become. It is also a statement that men who are themselves transactional in relationship lament. This is the siren song of the men who tried to buy a woman and/or keep a woman with resources and "stuff" and ended up with a gold-digger who has low or no sexual desire for him.

If a woman DESIRES you sexually she isn't going anywhere. Ever. Masculine men are the ones who stir desire. Masculinity is not the same thing as looks. If a man has this complaint, he needs to look hard at himself in the mirror and ask himself honestly why women don't want to fvck him. Because that is the real issue.

"Older women should be thrown away. Only the women from 18-23 are worth anything..."

In my opinion this arises from the age of the poster. Younger men are going to hold this view, older men typically wont. I do agree that the younger a woman is the more reproductively viable she is and perhaps the less sexually experienced, but with the hook up culture rampant among the young as well as the old you can no longer assume youth = inexperience. But from a health/biology perspective younger is certainly better for child bearing healthy kids.

The other side of this coin is that men need to pick women who suit their individual needs and goals. If a man is himself older and already a father, he might not want a young chick who is going to expect to be a mother one day. He might be better served finding a woman who is also done having babies and who is in the same life stage as him.

More next post....

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This goes hand in hand with men seeing women as children. It is the epitome of underestimation. That's fine. Underestimate women at your own risk gentlemen. If you think a tiger is really a housecat you are in for a world of hurt when you realize you are dealing with a tiger and NOT a housecat. Women are emotional, yes, and perhaps differently than men, and are more expressive, but to think women are incapable of logic/reason is foolhardy thinking. Either that or these are men who are dating unintelligent and/or low self esteem women (and to be fair there are plenty of those running around). Women can be just as cunning as a tiger. In some ways being a red pill man is getting your head wrapped around this concept above all others. Read up on some of the horror stories around here if questions.

Different people have different sexual strategies, something that used to get discussed around here more than at seems to at the moment. Figure out your sexual strategy, whatever that is and go with it. For some its LTR, for some it's plate spinning. There is no single right answer and plate spinning can help you get to a good LTR as well.

"Don't ask a fish how to go fishing..."
This one is a favorite of mine. Who but the fish knows its environment best?

I think this one is self evident, but know that there is an arrogance and lack of humility in the above statement. This is what a know-it-all says. There was a good response early on that the best person to ask is in fact an experienced fisherman. I concur. However even an experienced fisherman is looking to learn and improve his success rate. If you get a glimpse into how the fish lives and exists, it might give you some useful insights that might help you.

Attitude determines altitude as has been famously stated by famous people for ever. A jaded attitude is self defeating at its core. Jaded people are not successful and so listen to them at your own peril.

I'd suggest that anyone hurling insults or seeking to diminish me in this thread holds the exact jaded, negative, self defeating attitudes that I am talking about. Not because it has anything to do with me personally, but because WOMEN in a collective sense are the enemy to some degree or other to these men. That is an attitude of lack and it repels the kind of women you most want to meet.

Here's an acid test. The content I've written in the OP and in the other posts outside of my own personal details stands on its own and could have just as easily been written by a man. If you are throwing out the merits of the content simply because I am female? You are jaded to some degree.

Your seeing the content as female first and losing sight of the message. It is a valid message. We must all be careful who we listen to, especially on an anonymous internet forum.

Cheers

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This goes hand in hand with men seeing women as children. It is the epitome of underestimation. That's fine. Underestimate women at your own risk gentlemen. If you think a tiger is really a housecat you are in for a world of hurt when you realize you are dealing with a tiger and NOT a housecat. Women are emotional, yes, and perhaps differently than men, and are more expressive, but to think women are incapable of logic/reason is foolhardy thinking. Either that or these are men who are dating unintelligent and/or low self esteem women (and to be fair there are plenty of those running around). Women can be just as cunning as a tiger. In some ways being a red pill man is getting your head wrapped around this concept above all others. Read up on some of the horror stories around here if questions.

Different people have different sexual strategies, something that used to get discussed around here more than at seems to at the moment. Figure out your sexual strategy, whatever that is and go with it. For some its LTR, for some it's plate spinning. There is no single right answer and plate spinning can help you get to a good LTR as well.

"Don't ask a fish how to go fishing..."
This one is a favorite of mine. Who but the fish knows its environment best?

I think this one is self evident, but know that there is an arrogance and lack of humility in the above statement. This is what a know-it-all says. There was a good response early on that the best person to ask is in fact an experienced fisherman. I concur. However even an experienced fisherman is looking to learn and improve his success rate. If you get a glimpse into how the fish lives and exists, it might give you some useful insights that might help you.

Attitude determines altitude as has been famously stated by famous people for ever. A jaded attitude is self defeating at its core. Jaded people are not successful and so listen to them at your own peril.

I'd suggest that anyone hurling insults or seeking to diminish me in this thread holds the exact jaded, negative, self defeating attitudes that I am talking about. Not because it has anything to do with me personally, but because WOMEN in a collective sense are the enemy to some degree or other to these men. That is an attitude of lack and it repels the kind of women you most want to meet.

Here's an acid test. The content I've written in the OP and in the other posts outside of my own personal details stands on its own and could have just as easily been written by a man. If you are throwing out the merits of the content simply because I am female? You are jaded to some degree.

Your seeing the content as female first and losing sight of the message. It is a valid message. We must all be careful who we listen to, especially on an anonymous internet forum.

Cheers
I think when they say "children" they realize women can be extremely dangerous and take a man down. Its the child like qualities of not taking responsibility for damages caused. And for fickle change in favoritism based upon the wind blowing.

Adult men can be childlike as well.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It’s about vibe. The kind of vibe a man puts off is everything.

Difficulty is vibe is not the easiest thing to teach. You can’t learn it off the internet from a How To video.

Nor can you learn class or sophistication from a step by step method.

You have to weave it into who you are. It takes time. It takes exposure to a conducive environment.

If Trump is working with multimillionaires constantly he will have by now picked up on social cues and the non verbal subcommunication expressed through fashion, grooming, personal presentation etc. that expresses wealth and success. If he hasn’t learned those cues he is socially inept for he has had enough time & exposure to absorb the sub context. I expect he will also understand power dynamics because those also figure into deal making.

The skillset is not terribly different when in the dating marketplace. Application is a little different, jargon is a little different but there is still a power dynamic and an unspoken language conveyed by physical presentation (I am NOT talking about genetics here but grooming & style - things every man has 100% control over) that translates into value.

The men with swagger in the board room have swagger at the bar the majority of the time. And at tennis, and at lunch and so forth. They just have swagger. If you got swagger you have it everywhere. It’s your vibe.

I’ll address your responses to my original post in the morning. Time for beauty sleep, lol. Zzzzz
Well what can I say except that this is true since what's is true will always be true.

BE, while ur initial OP has many truths it's also mixed or laced with a feminine bias, well maybe not so much as being purposely biased but some points you're raised up are from the perspective of the feminine world and its rather good - for a female.

This feminine worldview coexist with the masculine worldview but that doesn't mean coexistence = the same worldview.

It just means equilibrium and for that to happen then those worldviews must remain distinct and separate to provide that much needed balance.

I hope you understand this.

As for the other men here,

From reading her responses, I highly doubt that what she wrote in this thread is with the intention of turning anyone here into stupid noobs, her intention is noble (although it's with the feminine worldview on how a man should conduct himself) and as such, you guys should hold ur discussions in like manner.

There's some merit in what she says and by actively discussing with her or others here you just might know yourself even better.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spoken openly about the fact that I married someone who folded when his life ran across serious difficulty. I stayed for 14 more years out of loyalty and commitment.
That's not the whole story you've given before.

But here you connected the dots yourself:

If a woman DESIRES you sexually she isn't going anywhere.
;)

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to wonder why a woman in her 50's is hanging out in a forum like this instead of taking care of her family or husband.
I would think by 50 you would know a lot about relationships.
By 50 I would worry more about family then trying to help 20 something men score some.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what can I say except that this is true since what's is true will always be true.

BE, while ur initial OP has many truths it's also mixed or laced with a feminine bias, well maybe not so much as being purposely biased but some points you're raised up are from the perspective of the feminine world and its rather good - for a female.

This feminine worldview coexist with the masculine worldview but that doesn't mean coexistence = the same worldview.

It just means equilibrium and for that to happen then those worldviews must remain distinct and separate to provide that much needed balance.

I hope you understand this.

As for the other men here,

From reading her responses, I highly doubt that what she wrote in this thread is with the intention of turning anyone here into stupid noobs, her intention is noble (although it's with the feminine worldview on how a man should conduct himself) and as such, you guys should hold ur discussions in like manner.

There's some merit in what she says and by actively discussing with her or others here you just might know yourself even better.
I agree with your comments. I think the masculine/feminine polarity is important.

If we each as individuals seek to develop into our highest & best selves much of the bitterness and jadedness falls away.

For me, for example I had to wrestle with and struggle with the fact that I didn’t marry the right man. I married a man who I desired sexually...but he was an inept leader. I didn’t find that out until AFTER I was already married but nevertheless I picked him. The sex was still great as it always was. But my respect for him eroded over time. These were things I had to accept my own responsibility in (regarding my choices) and although I was committed in time I realized I could only ever influence one half of the marriage (my half) and that I didn’t like the example I was setting for my kids being with someone who in the end was quite lazy after the nightclub fiasco.

I still support him financially and in some respects I always will. It is what it is.

I went through stages of being very angry, of feeling bitter and all that in the process. Because I chose poorly I didn’t get to be a devoted housewife home baking cookies. Instead I ended up working my ass off. That’s OK. I have marvelous children I am thankful for and proud of. But in the end I am responsible for my life and my choices. I don’t see men as charlatans generally at all. I enjoy male company and love masculine energy. And I have brought my standard back in line with what it always was. When we married my ex husband was the embodiment of the standard I always have had. But we married too quickly and I didn’t evaluate him long enough. That is also on me.

These are things I had to look in the mirror and grapple with in myself and grow through.

I have never understood the extreme feminist view. Even as I went through processing the issues in my marriage I never saw the male collective in a bad light. I think man haters are bitter and toxic and I will not associate with such women. It is heavy negative energy and an absolute drag. Repels men. Just as bitterness in a man is toxic and repels women.

Ive had to be resilient in life. Successful people are without exception resilient people. Even now I am in charge of choices I make & people I associate with and the effects those associations have in my life.

This is true of us all. And that is why we must each be aware of the attitudes held by those who we allow influence in our lives.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and an ex-girlfriend would chat to each other at work over g-mail. I, being rather naive sometimes, didn't realize that she went through my Youtube. She went through my playlists and found a lot of "red pill" content and started questioning me. Think it's the only time a girl i've been seeing has figured that.
They all do that. You never know what they can find so it's important to keep your private stuff locked up so they can't find it. The first line of defense it anonymity. Your GF can't find something they don't know about.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your comments. I think the masculine/feminine polarity is important.

If we each as individuals seek to develop into our highest & best selves much of the bitterness and jadedness falls away.

For me, for example I had to wrestle with and struggle with the fact that I didn’t marry the right man. I married a man who I desired sexually...but he was an inept leader. I didn’t find that out until AFTER I was already married but nevertheless I picked him. The sex was still great as it always was. But my respect for him eroded over time. These were things I had to accept my own responsibility in (regarding my choices) and although I was committed in time I realized I could only ever influence one half of the marriage (my half) and that I didn’t like the example I was setting for my kids being with someone who in the end was quite lazy after the nightclub fiasco.

I still support him financially and in some respects I always will. It is what it is.

I went through stages of being very angry, of feeling bitter and all that in the process. Because I chose poorly I didn’t get to be a devoted housewife home baking cookies. Instead I ended up working my ass off. That’s OK. I have marvelous children I am thankful for and proud of. But in the end I am responsible for my life and my choices. I don’t see men as charlatans generally at all. I enjoy male company and love masculine energy. And I have brought my standard back in line with what it always was. When we married my ex husband was the embodiment of the standard I always have had. But we married too quickly and I didn’t evaluate him long enough. That is also on me.

These are things I had to look in the mirror and grapple with in myself and grow through.

I have never understood the extreme feminist view. Even as I went through processing the issues in my marriage I never saw the male collective in a bad light. I think man haters are bitter and toxic and I will not associate with such women. It is heavy negative energy and an absolute drag. Repels men. Just as bitterness in a man is toxic and repels women.

Ive had to be resilient in life. Successful people are without exception resilient people. Even now I am in charge of choices I make & people I associate with and the effects those associations have in my life.

This is true of us all. And that is why we must each be aware of the attitudes held by those who we allow influence in our lives.
What is your current relationship with GOD?
God built in process to help those who put faith in him.
God heals those who believe in him.
Take the example of Moses.
At first Moses didn't believe in God.
But then later on Moses put his faith onto God and God help Moses defeat Egypt.
It was only with God's help that Moses could have won.
Believe in God and he will work miracles to help you.

Want more proof you say? Okay. Check this video out.
Have you heard the story of Emperor Constantine?

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What is your current relationship with GOD?
God built in process to help those who put faith in him.
God heals those who believe in him.
Take the example of Moses.
At first Moses didn't believe in God.
But then later on Moses put his faith onto God and God help Moses defeat Egypt.
It was only with God's help that Moses could have won.
Believe in God and he will work miracles to help you.

Want more proof you say? Okay. Check this video out.
Have you heard the story of Emperor Constantine?
Stick to the topic and don't use God's name in vain just to justify ur comments in this thread.