"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

My Experience Dating Escorts, Strippers, and going MGTOW

thenickdora

New Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
30


I've been in and out of many relationships this year, with my recent one being the longest of 1 year. After spending a lot of time and energy trying to make someone happy, who never truly appreciated it, I began to realize I dont want to waste my best years. I'd rather spend this time hustling and seeing what I can aspire to be.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I've been in and out of many relationships this year, with my recent one being the longest of 1 year.
According to your posting... your most recent relationship was this year and lasted "one year" and "this year" you've also been "in and out of many relationships?"

Posture... much?
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Watched part of your video.


Bruh, work on your act. You’re only posting here on SS because you’re trying to get a following from the manosphere. That’s why you’re posting vids and links to your YouTube channel. Your prolly gonna try to sell something in the near future lol.

But seriously? It’s not organic. And people feel it. The stories you talked about weren’t real and I can tell because you phrased in a way similar to how a societal narrative might be. Not to mention, your body language doesn’t match with how it should be for a guy who is telling your ‘experiences’. Get real, dude.
 

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
Sorry man, couldn't watch the end of this, it lowered my testosterone.

Dating low value women and the complaining of their BPD is absolutely moronic, what were you expecting??

As someone who's dated strippers, you learn they're emotionally broken people and looking to connect emotionally with women like these, is just going to end badly for you. They're useful for sex, that's pretty much it.

Maybe you should be more aware of low value women in the future and keep their actions as future red flags.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT


I've been in and out of many relationships this year, with my recent one being the longest of 1 year. After spending a lot of time and energy trying to make someone happy, who never truly appreciated it, I began to realize I dont want to waste my best years. I'd rather spend this time hustling and seeing what I can aspire to be.
Dude, if that is you, with a little work, you could certainly get some decent p ussy. Need to take care of yourself with a decent haircut, shave (the beard doesn't fit you), trim the eyebrows and some decent threads. Need to put on some muscle, so eat more protein and pick heavy sh!t up and put it down. You have some potential.. No need to pay for p ussy.
 
Top