Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homosexuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's definitely not the case in our society. Few, if any, groups are more despised than pedophiles.
I do agree that the way homosexuality is promoted today is symptomatic of other things.

I have never heard that. I did a quick Google and found a study with similar numbers. If this is accurate, I could see why certain groups would want it suppressed. Doesn't support the idea that people are born homosexual, at least not all of them.
Basically, those people became homosexuals BECAUSE of some pedophilic crap they went through growing up. In other words, pedophilia came first.

You can see it now, too. A few years ago, pedophiles started saying how THEY are a sexual orientation too, and that they should be accepted. But there was major backlash against it and so then the media got all quiet about it. It’s just the next step up after homosexuality really. Then either bestiality or asexuality. I think we’re leaning more towards asexuality right now to be honest. It does coincide with what happened in Mouse Universe.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have always had homosexuals... this is not a new phenomena. Some cultures accept this (Ancient Greece, modern Western Culture) some don't (Islam, Western Culture 40 years ago).

I really don't care, I do not believe wide acceptance of gays has any real impact on culture... it just brings it out in the open.

If you want to see where the big problem with modern western culture, it is the feminization of men. I really don't care if a man is into other dudes, I really don't. But it does bother me when men act like chicks... If you want to have homosexual relations, and that is what you want... I say go for it. BUT, if you are gay, do not forget that you are a MAN. I get along much better with a gay man that goes to football games with me, with lift weights with me, and come over and help me move furniture if I need some help, then I do with a straight guy that would rather go shopping, get a pedicure at a spa, and caves into whatever female bullsh!t the chick in his life demands of him and as a result is completely unreliable.

I have two teenage daughters, and naturally they have boys chasing after them, but these boys act like fvcking chicks... my kids are always asking me about what some idiot boy is doing and trying to figure them out, my response to them is always the same, "Honey... I have no idea, these boys do not act and behave the way I did when I was a teenager." They get jealous... they try to be emotionally manipulative, they fvcking cry... they get butt hurt... it's just stupid. They are right now in the middle of planning a group date at some dance with a couple of their friends... Apparently there are two boys that don't like each other, and one of them was on the phone whining like a ***** because he doesn't want to sit next to another boy... Jesus!!! I'm not even going to go into why this 'boy' doesn't like this other boy, but just accept that it is completely stupid. A REAL male, when forced to spend time with people he does not like, would just say, I'm not going... find another dude to go with you, and be okay with you decision. OR would just keep his mouth shut and suck it up and try to make the best of it. REAL men do not whine and b!tch, they either take action, or they suck it up.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rapper Fat Joe has been on the record saying that the Entertainment industry is run by a gay mafia...and yes, they have an agenda that they're pushing......

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, those people became homosexuals BECAUSE of some pedophilic crap they went through growing up. In other words, pedophilia came first.
The age old question: Which came first, the homosexuality or the pedophilia? Forget the chicken or the egg.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but this is the way I really feel:
I don't support homosexuality, and they are definitely pushing an agenda. I don't suppose most of them can help who or what they are attracted to (whatever the cause), so from a person to person basis, I have nothing against them. I firmly believe nobody is perfect, and they have faults just like I do. I know people who are homosexuals and I've never had any issue with talking to them, being friends with them, or hanging around with them.

But I don't believe homosexuality should be promoted. I don't feel that it advances the species - it does not, by definition. I certainly don't think people should be bullied or beaten up based on their sexual orientation, as was done when I was growing up. And I can understand how they want to have insurance for their loved ones, and stuff like that. But I don't think being gay is a wonderful virtue that people need to celebrate and be proud of, or that we have to tell people that we're proud of them for being gay or whatnot.

Part of their agenda appears to be recruiting. And I have no doubt there are kids growing up who select being gay because they see it as being the cool, woke thing to do. Especially for lesbians, who are still considered cooler than guys being gay. I think all this gender blending stuff contributes to the feminization of men that we are seeing. It seems like every week I'm hearing about some new sexual orientation or sexual identification. The latest I've heard about is "non-binary", which is someone who identifies as neither male nor female. Yeah, I'm probably behind the times. Soon it's going to be LBGTQRSTUVWXYZ.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I like gay men because the more of them that hook up, the more free women there are for me. If 100% of the men were gay all the women would be free for me. It’s a mathematical guarantee. So shack up boys:D

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
The only reason a man starts to blame an entire race is simply because he's highly incapable and powerless in real life.
So you admit that they’re in power. Congratulations, you’ve just admitted my point.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Replace "gay" with "Jews" and it will be correct. Jews pushed homosexuality in society and thus they are the root cause of it.

What you see now is no different than the Weimar Republic.
No reason for hate dude. Let's keep the thread as clean as possible and stop pointing fingers at small religions that have little effect on 7 billion + people.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age old question: Which came first, the homosexuality or the pedophilia? Forget the chicken or the egg.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but this is the way I really feel:
I don't support homosexuality, and they are definitely pushing an agenda. I don't suppose most of them can help who or what they are attracted to (whatever the cause), so from a person to person basis, I have nothing against them. I firmly believe nobody is perfect, and they have faults just like I do. I know people who are homosexuals and I've never had any issue with talking to them, being friends with them, or hanging around with them.

But I don't believe homosexuality should be promoted. I don't feel that it advances the species - it does not, by definition. I certainly don't think people should be bullied or beaten up based on their sexual orientation, as was done when I was growing up. And I can understand how they want to have insurance for their loved ones, and stuff like that. But I don't think being gay is a wonderful virtue that people need to celebrate and be proud of, or that we have to tell people that we're proud of them for being gay or whatnot.

Part of their agenda appears to be recruiting. And I have no doubt there are kids growing up who select being gay because they see it as being the cool, woke thing to do. Especially for lesbians, who are still considered cooler than guys being gay. I think all this gender blending stuff contributes to the feminization of men that we are seeing. It seems like every week I'm hearing about some new sexual orientation or sexual identification. The latest I've heard about is "non-binary", which is someone who identifies as neither male nor female. Yeah, I'm probably behind the times. Soon it's going to be LBGTQRSTUVWXYZ.
Speaking my thoughts man. It’s social engineering at its finest. And if you are against kids just BEING, then apparently you’re a bigot. I’m wholeheartedly against the LGBT movement. It’s just degeneracy, and is really just a symptom of increased social pressures. We know that from John B Calhoun’s Mouse Universe experiment. That experiment predicted random mass shootings, the LGBT movement, increased depression (and suicide), MGTOW equivalents, and even the increased rates of in vitro fertilization/declining fertility/inability to become pregnant. The only thing thing left that we haven’t experienced yet is the decline in population that will inevitably lead to extinction (extinction occurred in every single test and retest he conducted, there were no exceptions). Take heed.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason for hate dude. Let's keep the thread as clean as possible and stop pointing fingers at small religions that have little effect on 7 billion + people.
He’s not 100% wrong, actually. But the thing is, it’s not entirely the Jews’ fault. Free masons are also to blame, at least partially. It’s just that many Jews are also free masons for their own personal benefit. They work together because both Jews and free masons want to rebuild Solomon’s Temple, hence why you see some overlap between the two. The Jews believe that their ‘Messiah’ will come, and the free masons believe their ‘god’ will come, so it’s a win-win either way. The only problem though is that they wish to build it where the ‘Holy site’ is at, of which Masjid Al-Aqsa (in Jerusalem) is currently on top of. Zionism is currently getting more support than any Muslim is right now though, so it’s likely that it will be in our time when they will build rebuild atop the Temple Mount.

Christians/Muslims believe that this person, whoever he is, will be the Antichrist (or Dajjal in Islam), so right away we know that there will be major conflict with this. Interestingly enough, Evangelical Christians are bigger supporters of Zionism than even Jews lol. The reason for that is because they want to accelerate the time at which the Antichrist will come, because then that would also mean that Jesus will come faster too. So they don’t even really like each other, really, they just have the same goal in mind but for different reasons lol.

As for why degeneracy is promoted, they believe in when their ‘god’ comes, it would be disgraceful if they didn’t make the world to his favor. Why is it that their ‘god’ would want degeneracy? Well that brings me to my next point:

In the US, we are all taught about how the pilgrims were fleeing from religious persecution. The reason for this was because the Christians of Europe thought that they were devil-worshippers. That was why all of the Founding Fathers were free masons, and is also why the New Salem Witch Trials came about.

The more you know ;)

———————

@SeymourCake read what I just wrote. It’ll intrigue you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against homosexuals as long as their homosexuality is simply sexual and not political.

If they join the rainbow leftist brigade they are a problems as much as political environmentalists, human rights activitists who talk about politics more than human rights and so on.

Funny how all the officially persecuted groups all happen to have power to get their oppressors fired with a single word or by gathering their similar to support them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking my thoughts man. It’s social engineering at its finest. And if you are against kids just BEING, then apparently you’re a bigot. I’m wholeheartedly against the LGBT movement.
One of the things that most bugs me is how they involve children. I've seen Disney products and other kid shows that feature LGBTQ characters. So they're pushing their agenda onto children. I know they want to be accepted as normal and all, so in a sense I can understand it. But I still don't like it, I don't think sexual orientation is an appropriate topic for prepubescent children.

Oppressive conservative men that broke the old conservative rules they officially promoted by phucking around are responsible for current state of matters - they phucked around, misbehaved, couldn't secure peaceful life for themselves and the rest and the Great War was the beginning of the end for heterosexual male dominance in society.
I agree with this part of your post. Men were the leaders, and they blew it. They were not good caretakers of the world that they were supposed to be leading, so the leadership was taken from them. They gave into their wanton desires, became drunks, and cheated on their wives, which fed female resentment and led to the implosion of the nuclear family and the rise of radical feminism.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oppressive conservative men that broke the old conservative rules they officially promoted by phucking around are responsible for current state of matters - they phucked around, misbehaved, couldn't secure peaceful life for themselves and the rest and the Great War was the beginning of the end for heterosexual male dominance in society.

Homoseuals have sociological function in society:
- they are good at obeying rules if accepted
- they take care of their heterosexual sibling's children or older people if needed as they are still gathering resources
- they promote various artistic and community-oriented projects, generally speaking they are good with other ppl if accepted

Blaming homosexuals makes no sense as its obvious they were always valuable part of the societ (Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni is probably the most famous example of gay greatness and usefulness so to speak)
There is no proof that Michaelangelo was gay

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s not 100% wrong, actually. But the thing is, it’s not entirely the Jews’ fault. Free masons are also to blame, at least partially. It’s just that many Jews are also free masons for their own personal benefit. They work together because both Jews and free masons want to rebuild Solomon’s Temple, hence why you see some overlap between the two. The Jews believe that their ‘Messiah’ will come, and the free masons believe their ‘god’ will come, so it’s a win-win either way. The only problem though is that they wish to build it where the ‘Holy site’ is at, of which Masjid Al-Aqsa (in Jerusalem) is currently on top of. Zionism is currently getting more support than any Muslim is right now though, so it’s likely that it will be in our time when they will build rebuild atop the Temple Mount.

Christians/Muslims believe that this person, whoever he is, will be the Antichrist (or Dajjal in Islam), so right away we know that there will be major conflict with this. Interestingly enough, Evangelical Christians are bigger supporters of Zionism than even Jews lol. The reason for that is because they want to accelerate the time at which the Antichrist will come, because then that would also mean that Jesus will come faster too. So they don’t even really like each other, really, they just have the same goal in mind but for different reasons lol.

As for why degeneracy is promoted, they believe in when their ‘god’ comes, it would be disgraceful if they didn’t make the world to his favor. Why is it that their ‘god’ would want degeneracy? Well that brings me to my next point:

In the US, we are all taught about how the pilgrims were fleeing from religious persecution. The reason for this was because the Christians of Europe thought that they were devil-worshippers. That was why all of the Founding Fathers were free masons, and is also why the New Salem Witch Trials came about.

The more you know ;)

———————

I thought freemason conspiracy theories were played out

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the others posters have stated on here, homosexuality has been around for millennia. However, with the exception of ancient Greece and Rome, homosexuality was not deemed as acceptable in western culture and was in fact VERY taboo up until just a few decades ago.

Prior to when homosexuality became more open and accepted, many of these men in fact went on to marry women, even having children with them, in order to fit in with their expected role. The part that I always found alarming was when I'd hear stories from people my parent's age about the underground gay culture in their area. I've heard so many stories about parks being places where these clandestine sexual rendezvous would occur after dark, to me I just find this very creepy. It seemed like eventually gay bars became more out there, so at least they'd be able to meet up with other gay men in an otherwise more normal set of circumstances.

This is where I think things started regressing though. Once we got to a place where homosexuality has become a more accepted part in our society it didn't stop there. Now I feel like they feel the need to broadcast their sexuality to the world, in a manner to where they flaunt it to garner attention. I feel like this is a fairly natural response to how they were ultimately repressed throughout christian civilization but this has also spilled over into pure lunacy.

Now we are starting to see this mentally ill nonsense about transgendered people, something that was seen as a freakshow really not that long ago. My concern is that the arguments these people are making about which bathroom they can use can they again spill over to very dark places. What's to prevent this from eventually going to pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, etc. Everyone should be fairly concerned about this happening and given where we are going as a society it may not be all that far off. What I find particularly interesting is that many of the things we are seeing now are quite reminiscent of the decline of Rome.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blaming homosexuals makes no sense as its obvious they were always valuable part of the societ
Homosexuals are just people, so I see no reason why they wouldn't contribute to society. Freddie Mercury and Elton John were top notch songwriter/musicians, for instance. I just don't care for the political agenda. I can understand it from their viewpoint, they want to be accepted as normal, and they shouldn't be persecuted. It's tricky. But I don't think promoting LGBTQ advances the greater good.

I can't see it leading so far as to pedophiles being accepted, since there are victims involved. But you never know.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they join the rainbow leftist brigade they are a problems as much as political environmentalists, human rights activitists who talk about politics more than human rights and so on.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So you admit that they’re in power. Congratulations, you’ve just admitted my point.
Clearly you hv a very low IQ.

For ur benefit, I'll use simple words so that even one such as you could comprehend and digest.

The world sure is full of hate.

How abt you choose to break that hate before it becomes a chain of events?

RickTheToad

Reaction score

The more you know ;)

———————

Yea, umm not sure where you can put free masons and Jews together, but okay. Do you have some references to this? Free masonaries go back to the Masonic Churches back several hundred years ago. Masonic Churches are/were part of the Catholic religion, not Judaism. Just because Jesus was Jewish, doesn't mean the followers were/are. I think you are a little confused dude.

While many Jews do support minorities and feminism, not all of them due. Not even a majority. Only the nuts in NYC and LA for the most part. Conservative and higher Jewish people support Republicans and Libertarians, not Democrats. Reason being, Republicans and Libertarians are huge supports of Israel, Democrats; not so much. There are over 4 billion followers of Catholism, Catholics and other followers of some form of Jesus. There are only 14.3 million Jewish people in the world; with the majority of them being in NYC and LA. I think you dudes are misinformed..

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Clearly you hv a very low IQ.

For ur benefit, I'll use simple words so that even one such as you could comprehend and digest.

The world sure is full of hate.

How abt you choose to break that hate before it becomes a chain of events?
Shouldn't fight with ignorant people. It's a losing battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.