"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Who Gets The Most Puzzy.. Club Djay Or Personal Trainer?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I've observed people in both these Professions, and something that stands out is, dudes in these jobs get pretty easy access to hot azz..

But who do you think winds up getting the most puzzy?? Djay Or Personal Trainer!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I've observed people in both these Professions, and something that stands out is, dudes in these jobs get pretty easy access to hot azz..

But who do you think winds up getting the most puzzy?? Djay Or Personal Trainer!
Would you say ALL personal trainers? The gyms I belonged to one thing I noticed was most of the personal trainers, the men were not in very good shape. I wouldn't say terrible shape but certainly didn't look like they workout on a regular basis or did much cardio or crunches, etc.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,753
Reaction score
9,953
I would say DJ just because of the alcohol factor.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Club DJ obviously.
I've seen some really ugly DJ's get laid just because they were on stage in front of thousands of people.
If it wasn't for their DJ status, I think they would have a really hard time meeting women.
Guys like Steve Aoki & Skrillex are an example of this.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
I'm not sure it's about the job of a personal trainer. I think more the fact that they tend to be young and in excellent shape (and so are physically attractive to a fair few girls)
Some skinny, ugly guy getting a job as a personal trainer because he thinks it will get him laid would likely be in for some frustration/ disappointment.

Similar to how I used to always see threads on RooshVforum where the rich older guys were like 'what business can I start to get me laid with tonnes of hot, very young girls'' and people would recommend starting a modelling agency or opening a hostel for travellers etc lol. They'd only get laid from that if they were either good looking, or if they were literally gonna offer girls free rooms/modelling connections etc in exchange for sex (in which case, may as well just go see top tier escorts!)

I don't think there's any cheat codes really apart from things like fame (you could be legit ugly, but if you are in a famous band or whatever, you could get more ass than anyone you know)
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I think the DJay has a much better chance of banging hotties... Simply through the power of music.. Plus as someone mentioned, those girls are drunk, high on drugs and horny lol
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Djs for sure, the pt is on a different level of status plus the environment is different.

I know plenty of pt that dont get any girls while I still have to meet a dj in a dry spell.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I would say DJ just because of the alcohol factor.
This obv.
Women go to night club to meet guys and get ****ed.
Alots more reason why they go to the gym
 

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
Club DJ obviously.
I've seen some really ugly DJ's get laid just because they were on stage in front of thousands of people.
If it wasn't for their DJ status, I think they would have a really hard time meeting women.
Guys like Steve Aoki & Skrillex are an example of this.
how do u know these UGLY DJ's got laid? GOT PROOF? DID U SEE IT????? You see here we go again, making assumptions.
The "SKRILLEX", Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, level type dj are rare ones.

DJ #1.) He talking about just your "local Average dj" which we should all assume. Now, if he's fat, obese, smelly, zits, flat nose, no chin, big ears, yellow bucked teeth, and you see girls "jumping all over him and laughing.. he is basically just a dancing monkey to them" He is NOT getting poosy..it make look like it on the external, but when the show is over, i bet 99.9% he goes home alone without them. So, Personal trainer IMO.

DJ #2.) Since the numbers game is on his side he "UGLY FAT BASTARD DJ who has a fvckable face" prolly converts 1:200 while the trainer converts 1:20. And he will run into hundreds of women. So, the numbers will be on his side.

DJ #3) IF he's a good looking DJ, jacked body,, he is converting 1:10 which beats the GYM trainer.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top