Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Fall of Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's next? Leftism is based on fighting for someone's rights, and they're running out of disenfranchised peoples.
The goal of every political movement is to seize power. Before you can do that, you have to convince a large enough number of people that they are being "oppressed". It's called manufacturing dissent.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were to make a prediction, it would be that the TERFs begin calling on real men to protect them from the TransFeminists. They need someone to protect them from the creepy fake women in the locker rooms and the women's washrooms. It may be wrong for a man to hit a woman, but is it wrong for a man to hit a guy who turned into a woman?
Well I sure as hell won't be protecting any fvcking "TERFs" lol. They are responsible for creating this mess. Let them rip what they sow to the fullest extent.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I always thought I'd be thrilled to see the day when feminism began to fall, but I'm really unsure about what to think of this 5hit. Yes, feminism is beginning to crumble. Yes, men are the ones responsible for it. No, masculinity is NOT on the rise.

It now boils down to TERFs vs Trannies (and their supporters). For those who don't know, a TERF is an acronym for trans-exclusionary radical feminist. In other words, a TERF is a woman who doesn't accept trans women as real women. So what's happening is Feminism is splitting into two camps where the TERFs are one one side, and the TransFeminists on the other side. Now who do you think is going to win this one?

TransFeminists have two things to bytch about. They have the "fact" that they're opressed women, and they also have the crutch of being an opressed transgender person. TransFeminsts are fvcking noisy as hell and they're seemingly louder than TERFs. The whole thing is a fvcking mess.

If I were to make a prediction, it would be that the TERFs begin calling on real men to protect them from the TransFeminists. They need someone to protect them from the creepy fake women in the locker rooms and the women's washrooms. It may be wrong for a man to hit a woman, but is it wrong for a man to hit a guy who turned into a woman?

I'm in the position of both looking forward to what happens in the future, but I'm also worried about what's going to happen as this split in Feminism continues.
Personally, this is a mental defect. In America, most of the State run psych wards have been shut down due to budget costs and probably because most people do not care about these people in need. If you are born with a penis, you are a male. If you are born with a viginia, you are a female. It's really pretty cut and dry. I feel Marshall Law may need to be envoked to gather these people together and have the State (or States) force them into mental health care for their own well being. That's the solution. Males who like males are gay, and females who like females are lesbian. No issues. Males who like females, but want to be females is a mental disorder and needs to be treated as such.

U

user43770

You're the one taking like a hippy. "Yeah, man, it's all about peace and looooove, maaaan!" You millennials crack me the fvck up. A "conservative" millennial is apparently just someone too naive to realize he's a Marxist dupe. Don't believe? Of course not. I'm just a mean old, selfish, greedy Boomer, who destroyed the ozone, and caused global warming, and all sorts of other evil things that keep millennials tossing and turning in their single mommies' basement all night.

Maybe you'll believe a KGB officer who defected during the Cold War, and exposed the USSR's role in multicultural subversion of the West, through feeding the tolerance movements you revere so much:

Enjoy learning you're just a zombie soviet agent who thinks he's a "conservative" millennial.
You baby boomer conservatives didn't conserve a fvcking thing. You helped to open the borders for cheap labor. And yeah, y'all are the biggest cause of climate change, as you cut down forests and contributed to third-world population growth (via monies sent to Africa etc.), the main culprits.

But at least you got your feel goods, and you're going to the grave wealthy.

I never said anything about peace and love. My post that you quoted said that liberals are depraved. My point to you was that morals are more important than your property, boomer. Your generation has plenty of property, but you ruined the nation's moral code.

:)

U

user43770

The goal of every political movement is to seize power. Before you can do that, you have to convince a large enough number of people that they are being "oppressed". It's called manufacturing dissent.
Not every political movement is the same, good sir.

The goal of leftism is "equality." Which means dragging everyone down to the same level.

And yes, they target the poor and minorities, because those people want to blame their problems on someone else, and they'll always take a free handout!

True conservatives want to be left alone to enjoy their family, culture and heritage. They don't want much government at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user43770

You and i both are only responsible for the behavior we practice and encourage, not the practices of our entire respective generations.
I know you're one of the few exceptions from your sh1tty generation. I'm just giving you a hard time and using you as a spouting off point.

If the latter were so, I'd be as guilty as the zombie soviet agents who polluted your gullible mind with all that globalist population-control/climatastrophe nonsense you keep spouting. The characteristics of your generation i condemn you for are the ones you personally exemplify. Of course, I'm a greedy boomer, who ruined the planet and public morals, because I'm one of those "sellout hippy banskters" you millennial enjoy weeping about? Gimme a break, son.

I'm responsible for the things I've never practiced and have been railing against since before i was old enough to vote? Even the free love crap, which I did partake in, i was never the seducer(i.e., corruptor). No pollution, no litter, no propaganda, no exploitation. Look elsewhere for your demons, son. Also, unpollute your mind, by realizing that. CO2 is not a toxic gas, and doesn't need to be globally taxed and regulated...nor does global population. Just stop feeding people who aren't willing to work, and stop sending checks to unwed mothers, and all that sh!t will take care of itself.

Too many people, too few resources. This goes beyond politics, old buck. The more people that are born, the more forests that you need you to clear to house and feed them. What do plants do again?

Your generation is mostly to blame yes. You ruined the greatest civilization on earth. You made it so that your descendents will have to work until they're 75 lol.

The current President and I both represent opposite ends of the Boomer generation, and aside from the two of us, I have to admit that the Baby Boomers are the worst generation ever....except for the 3 that followed it.

Lighten up, millennial. Your Gen-X mommy will be home from happy hour, soon....probably.
I have baby boomer parents that are still together. Their parents were farmers and teachers.

Don't preach to me, old buck. I come from the salt of the South.

U

user43770

You went to public school, didn't you? You see, what you people don't get, because you were taught to "think globally," is that is doesn't really matter if the 3rd World have several times as many babies as they can afford to feed....as long as they STAY in the 3rd World. Those problems will all solve themselves....as long as we stop feeding and arming them, and accepting immigrants from those places. Poverty is only leveling when the rich start feeding the poor.

You hear the same nonsense from the Left, as they wring their hands and fret over "the global economy." That sh!t cracks me up. Fvck the "global economy." POTUS understands this: it doesn't matter if half the world is starving, as long as we don't bring them here or send our wealth there. The best economic times the USA ever had were while the rest of the world was crippled by war and famine. As China gets poorer, we'll get richer. Ain't life wonderful?

The climate? It fvcking CHANGES. Get over it. When I was a kid, they were crying about "the coming ice age." 97% of scientists are fvcking retards; I know plenty of them, and they're lucky they can tie their own shoes. They'll say whatever you pay them to say.
Are you just repeating my prior talking points, old man? Two posts ago I mentioned sending aid to 3rd world countries being a problem.

Your wrong about the climate. We humans have a hand in our fate.

Clear lands full of trees, replace them with concrete/asphalt that absorbs heat during the day and releases it at night.

Man seems to think that we are all powerful, that our decisions will have no consequences to mother earth. Your descendents will see the wrath of mother earth. When her trees are gone and her fertile ground overused.

U

user43770

Boo-fvcking-hoo. Last I checked we were BOTH here, and my kids will outlive you; so, stop crying about when you were born, and stop all the "mother earth" talk. Makes you found like a fag.
Typical solipsistic boomer, worried about the now. Not the future their children will have to live in.

Anyone that calls themselves a conservative and doesn't care about the Earth is the real fag. You obviously never had to make a living from it.

U

user43770

@ShePays I also doubt you're a hunter or a fisherman. Anyone that spends time around nature, cares about it.

All you care about is your property. You bourgeoisie boomer.

U

user43770

There's a HUGE difference between loving nature and worshiping it, like some hippy freak in a mother earth doomsday cult, Greta.
Liberals don't talk about the true cause of climate change, which is overpopulation, they just talk about the money grab side. There's a difference, boomer.

Some of us young conservatives actually see a need to take care of the environment.

U

user43770

Where do you think all of those starving people are going to go, boomer?

U

user43770

I realize that intellectual inconsistency is kind of a Millennial trademark, but do you mind explaining how your graph is a coherent response to the post it pretends to address, Milly?
Oh, boomer! I meant to say that population control should be on everyone's mind! Coming to a small, boomer dying off town near you, we have thousands of Africans!

How do you reckon that will have an effect on your social security? Or your posterity's? Their problem, right? Haha!

U

user43770

Oh, Millie! LOL! You still don't seem to understand, that it isn't necessarily global population. It's a matter of local population distribution. Even if the global population were only 1 billion instead of 7 and 1/2 or whatever it is, and they all lived here in the Good ol USA, we'd be screwed!

You need to stop worrying about the global population, and yes, focus on immigration control, not global population control. I don't care if every African in Africa has 20 kids a piece, as long as they stay in Africa. Stop sending them food and weapons, and giving them IMF loans, for infrastructure, and sending the world health organization over there to vaccinate everyone, and letting them emigrate, and the problem will take care of itself.
Yes! You're in power, right? You are a baby boomer, after all. Get it done!

Trump is trying. God bless him.

U

user43770

And this is the point I was trying to make to you in the other thread about having children.

Trump is a one of a kind in trying to close the border. There won't be another like him, if demographic polling stands for anything. It will be leftists in power for eternity.

They will flood the borders and keep it that way. Economists are already projecting everyone to have to toil until they're 75. How long do you think it will be before it's 80?

What kind of future is that for a child?

U

user43770

I agree with much of this except one part.

Liberals have never cared about the cost of public services, so that seems like a very weak reason to no longer fund psych wards.

I believe it made more sense to them for the psychos to be running around, causing damage so that the liberals could make the push for far greater Government control and money.
I reckon it just became unfashionable to call people insane. Leftists only believe in "science," if it suits their ends. Once they beat religion into the ground, "science" was no longer needed.

These days, they do their best to deny it. Women are men. No difference between races etc. What a fvcking joke. Why are Kenyans so good at running? Lol

U

user43770

And why are Koreans so good at squats?

And why are Germans so inventive?

And why is the warrior gene (strongly linked to impulsive behaviors) so prevalent in blacks?

They will tell you the only difference is color of skin, but genetics codes very deep. Stupid fvcking extreme leftists.
They want to believe that all humans are equals, science be damned.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon it just became unfashionable to call people insane. Leftists only believe in "science," if it suits their ends. Once they beat religion into the ground, "science" was no longer needed.

These days, they do their best to deny it. Women are men. No difference between races etc. What a fvcking joke. Why are Kenyans so good at running? Lol
Kenyans aren't a race nor are they good at running. There's a particular small tribe, the Kalenjin, in Kenya that have a disproportionate number of people better adapted for long distance running.

Human races don't exist because there is too much variation both on an individual and population level, while simultaneously being too homogenous overall. No matter which traits you try to isolate, there will be overlap. What you really mean by "race", an antiquated word from the 18th century or so, is phenotype. I can prove the idea about races is just a pseudoscientific bias of phenotype right now: some white people are genetically lactose intolerant and some are not. Are they different races?

Or - some people say that because there are differences in average measured IQ between different phenotypes, that these phenotypes are different races. Let's put aside controversy about IQ tests themselves and just assume everything about them is valid. So what about people in the same phenotype who have different IQs? are they different races? Are people with the same IQ but different phenotypes the same race? If you killed off everyone in a phenotype so only higher IQs remained, would the remaining individuals in that phenotype become a different race despite being the same individuals? And why then would they be grouped with those other now dead people in the first place? (the answer is bias of phenotype).

You can say that some traits are more or less prevalent in certain phenotypes, whether that's true or not, in principle you could do it. (though you run into the same problem as above if you start nitpicking - are people of the same height the same phenotype? why or why not?). But you can't create "races" out of phenotypes, that's just fake science. And in the height of irony, done by people who deride "leftists" as being the "stupid collectivists". Don't take my word for it, take a biology class.

I love you baby. But you have to stop polluting your brain with the deranged regurgitations of "cases" like Danger.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Pulling oil out of the Earth is "making a living from it," no?

You have no idea what I care about, and I have no interest in crying bloody tears for you; so, we're at an impasse, as far as demonstrating my empathy for future generations goes. Every generation needs to make its own way. I'm only responsible for the futures of my own children, and so far I don't see where they have much competition to worry about.
He’s trolling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.