Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the against older HBs like ages 30 on up?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not totally true. There is one good quality demographic you still find on OLD immigrant women. If they are traditional they won't be out making herdy friends like party sluts. I've had 3 LTRs and I mean live in years not months. A Chinese a Vietnamese and a Romanian. All were attractive and my friends backed that up. They all had visas or citizenship the English wasn't perfect but it was bloody good.

I agree most are damaged or trash but it's like any tool if you use it cleverly it can work well for you.
I have a co-worker who married one after a vacation. She's changing his ways though, he used to be fat and she's getting him into shape.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I left out a fourth a Shrilankan. And all could cook.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ironic tonight I ate dinner at Cracker Barrel with my mom. Our waiter was probably about 42-45 age range, BUT she was a solid HB8. Brunette, long hair, pretty face and outstanding smile. I can only imagine what she looked like at 25.

You ever see that? Women in their 40 or above with good figures, decent faces and wonder what they looked like in their 30s or 20s. Like at my part time job we have a woman who's about 50 tall, brunette, shaped like a model. I can only imagine what she looked like when she was 20. Probably a solid HB 9-9.5 for sure.

I don't know what it is lately older women like 39 to early 40s on OLD and getting dates. Why would they want a younger guy? Especially down here with all the sugar daddies they can choose from.

As I said before on my OLD I brushed up my profile describing my business more and how I own my own business and then it seems like suddenly I had an increase in replies, especially from MILFS and Cougars taking interest. And some PUA on here say women are not gold diggers lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said before on my OLD I brushed up my profile describing my business more and how I own my own business and then it seems like suddenly I had an increase in replies, especially from MILFS and Cougars taking interest. And some PUA on here say women are not gold diggers lol.
Some women are definitely gold diggers. But that aside, I have always said that women will be attracted to a successful man. Such a man has his sh!t together, has skills and ambitions other men do not, has self discipline and knowledge, they can take care of themselves and confidently stand on their own two feet, they are experienced in the ways of the world, and know how to handle their finances. They often have power and can lead and command other men (and women). Why would a women not be attracted to that? Should they be scouring OLD looking for that rare man who lives in his parent's basement playing video games?

Guys here often talk about hitting the gym and that it's attractive for a man to care enough about his well being to take care of his body and his physique. It's the same thing with a successful man, he cares enough to take care of his life.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Some women are definitely gold diggers. But that aside, I have always said that women will be attracted to a successful man. Such a man has his sh!t together, has skills and ambitions other men do not, has self discipline and knowledge, they can take care of themselves and confidently stand on their own two feet, they are experienced in the ways of the world, and know how to handle their finances. They often have power and can lead and command other men (and women). Why would a women not be attracted to that? Should they be scouring OLD looking for that rare man who lives in his parent's basement playing video games?

Guys here often talk about hitting the gym and that it's attractive for a man to care enough about his well being to take care of his body and his physique. It's the same thing with a successful man, he cares enough to take care of his life.
Well around here a lot don't have college degrees and overall don't do much. Not exactly Rhodes Scholars around this area so I think also more educated women are attracted to that. I own a small business, doesn't make a lot yet but even owning a business I think does show motivation and confidence as well which they find appealing.

Women are also lying about that stuff. Like the low end HB7 I'm still texting with from OLD. On her profile she list she has a bachelors degree, but in reality she said she has an associates degree and is working on her bachelors in nursing. Why lie like that about your education?

These women from OLD down here love to prod away at you about finances and try to get too personal even on the first date. They complain about money on first dates. The last one told me she finally saved up 6k in her checking account. While I got many times that in the bank. Not that it matters but Who the F tells someone how much is in their bank account like that. She talked about how she wants to start a sub contracting business because she said how she can make millions doing it. One before that was a school teacher complaining about teaching for 15 years and just now makes 48k a year because she has her masters now.