"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

So if I'm in another town 2 says a week should I try dating there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
As you know I live in the oldest part of FL median age wise and there simply isn't a lot of young women around here. Even OLD I have to look min 40 miles and there isn't much to begin with.

Anyway, I'm thinking about opening a second location at one of the fleamarkets in the Tampa St. Pete area and work that on the weekends while I keep my other location open down here that my mom and a helper works.

Since I'll be in a metro area with much much younger people (median age for Hillsborough county is 37) should I try dating up there even though I'll only be there two days a week? I mean even on stupid OLD there are tons more women on there than around here and younger too.

In an area like Tampa, St. Pete Beach area with younger people should I stop chasing these 42 year old women and focus on younger ones since they will be in higher quantities or keep going for these divorced, damaged goods?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
As you know I live in the oldest part of FL median age wise and there simply isn't a lot of young women around here. Even OLD I have to look min 40 miles and there isn't much to begin with.

Anyway, I'm thinking about opening a second location at one of the fleamarkets in the Tampa St. Pete area and work that on the weekends while I keep my other location open down here that my mom and a helper works.

Since I'll be in a metro area with much much younger people (median age for Hillsborough county is 37) should I try dating up there even though I'll only be there two days a week? I mean even on stupid OLD there are tons more women on there than around here and younger too.

In an area like Tampa, St. Pete Beach area with younger people should I stop chasing these 42 year old women and focus on younger ones since they will be in higher quantities or keep going for these divorced, damaged goods?
No you should continue chasing the 42 year old women and leave the yonger ones to those who have a higher IQ level than a moron.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So I was bored tonight and looked on OLD like Match in my hometown of St. Louis within a 25 mile radius of the zipcode where I used to live. First time in a long time I looked there and was amazed at the large quantities of women in the 21-28 age range in the HB7 and above range compared to down here within a 60 mile radius of my current location. Better looking and not as fat! Even the 28-40 age range many more hotter looking women, many times hotter than down here. Lots more to choose from. I mean overall huge difference.

My area within 60 miles currently maybe has 5-10 HB7 and above under 30 who are on there regularly at the most.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
So I was bored tonight and looked on OLD like Match in my hometown of St. Louis within a 25 mile radius of the zipcode where I used to live. First time in a long time I looked there and was amazed at the large quantities of women in the 21-28 age range in the HB7 and above range compared to down here within a 60 mile radius of my current location. Better looking and not as fat! Even the 28-40 age range many more hotter looking women, many times hotter than down here. Lots more to choose from. I mean overall huge difference.

My area within 60 miles currently maybe has 5-10 HB7 and above under 30 who are on there regularly at the most.

Hit up them retirement homes and HOLLA AT THE WHITE CHICKS!!
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Hit up them retirement homes and HOLLA AT THE WHITE CHICKS!!
LOL! Seriously what would cause that big of a discrepancy between the two regions? Also up there the women on their profiles don't have as ridiculous demands and such on their profiles as well in general.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top