Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl ghosted me after 2 months dating.

evilguy_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same girl:

Long story short: dated this girl for the last two months, an ex colleague which i knew since 2 years. Never been friend but always been attracted each other. Sex at first date and so on.

She flaked only once and asked me to meet few days later.

Everything was fine, texting during the week (not a lot) or video calls once in a while from her (always her), cuddling, sex, fun dates (as suggested in the previous thread).

Last time i saw her she kept asking me all the time if i was fine, she said i looked weird. I told her i was pissed off about something at work and that's it. This is the only strange thing i can remember.

Few days later i asked her to come over to watch something, no reply from her. Send her a message after few hours '?', no reply. (She read it ofc).

I went nc and didn't contact her anymore. I have to be honest i am struggling to hold myself to send a message and ask what's going on.

Also i'll have a party soon where she is going to be (friends in common) and i don't know what to do. If i don't go i'll look butthurt and if i go i'll get drunk and i may try to talk to her and look pathetic.

Never happened to me that a woman disappeared like that. I got rejected, dumped with a text but never this.

There is a part of me that wants to believe she is waiting for me to contact her but i already made this mistake.

I know i just should next her and i did it, i delete her number and chat to prevent a stupid text. I can still ask her number to my friend but i won't.

What would you do?

evilguy_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there ya go.

Go to that party with a new date. Ignore her or anything she does.

Game over.
I wish but it's a small birthday party it would be rude tbh.

Fvck me she just text me this instant i can't believe it haha she may read this forum

evilguy_

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want a nice guy solution?
I want to fvck her again. But i am also honest, i am not sure i am going to find a new date in 5 days. And if i take a new date to the party she must be hotter than her which is not easy to find so quickly.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Dont text her.......next her.

But after reading your post OP, it seems as if you will jump if she texts you again in a few days or week even after displaying this disrespect towards you.

If she ever texts you again, and you respond, is that showing a strong frame or weak frame? Dont answer.....it was purely rhetorical.

evilguy_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont text her.......next her.

But after reading your post OP, it seems as if you will jump if she texts you again in a few days or week even after displaying this disrespect towards you.

If she ever texts you again, and you respond, is that showing a strong frame or weak frame? Dont answer.....it was purely rhetorical.
She is texting me right now. I need to smash my phone on the floor

But ipotetically, if i don't want a LTR it's not good to keep her as FWB? She calls when she wants to fvck and that's it

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i also want to add she told me more than once she likes to play games when dating/reletionship"

A woman will often straight-up tell you who she is. When she does, listen to her. There's no need to keep scratching your head. She already answered your question.

This is a low-quality girl that is good only for sex and not worth any emotional investment. She should be easy to walk away from. Go the party, friendzone her, and walk away.

Glassguy

Reaction score

But ipotetically, if i don't want a LTR it's not good to keep her as FWB? She calls when she wants to fvck and that's it
If you are weak cuck, text her back.

If you want to be a man with ANY standards, block her number. She can text all she wants and they will never come through.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Everything was fine, texting during the week (not a lot) or video calls once in a while from her (always her), cuddling, sex, fun dates (as suggested in the previous thread).

Last time i saw her she kept asking me all the time if i was fine, she said i looked weird. I told her i was pissed off about something at work and that's it. This is the only strange thing i can remember.
When a girl asks all the time if you are fine, they don’t care if you are fine. They are looking to extract information out of you to destroy you when the time is ripe.

You are the leader, you are the CEO, you are James Bond. Never show or tell a girl you are pissed off about anything.

Also i'll have a party soon where she is going to be (friends in common) and i don't know what to do. If i don't go i'll look butthurt and if i go i'll get drunk and i may try to talk to her and look pathetic.
Go and don’t get drunk. Then you can talk to her without looking pathetic.

Never happened to me that a woman disappeared like that. I got rejected, dumped with a text but never this.

There is a part of me that wants to believe she is waiting for me to contact her but i already made this mistake.

I know i just should next her and i did it, i delete her number and chat to prevent a stupid text. I can still ask her number to my friend but i won't.

What would you do?
Text back a month later, “hey how’s it going, want to a grab a drink?”

I’ve had hot girls ghost me and then two months later “where have you been?” ‘Good to hear from you!” ‘Love to get together.”

Just don’t take them seriously.

evilguy_

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl asks all the time if you are fine, they don’t care if you are fine. They are looking to extract information out of you to destroy you when the time is ripe.

You are the leader, you are the CEO, you are James Bond. Never show or tell a girl you are pissed off about anything.

Go and don’t get drunk. Then you can talk to her without looking pathetic.

Text back a month later, “hey how’s it going, want to a grab a drink?”

I’ve had hot girls ghost me and then two months later “where have you been?” ‘Good to hear from you!” ‘Love to get together.”

Just don’t take them seriously.
Well she is not gonna get any information to use to destroy me about my job, i love it and i earn a lot a money and she knows that.

Yes i think i'll go and don't get drunk.

"Just don’t take them seriously." This is one of my problem i take everybody too seriously

evilguy_

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the sort of thing you hardly notice when you have options but is a world ender when you don't. Remember that.

She is acting like trashy women act now, they ghost and fvck other guys then come back when they feel like it. She doesn't like you that much so either you return the favor and make her your backup or just cut things off if it's too painful. I wouldn't go to the party necessarily.
True. I don't have any onther options right now, i don't know how you guys can handle/have time for more than one woman.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are trying to find excuses to anwser her, from what i read from earlier post you dont have the mindset to plate or fwb her.

Only anwser id give her is a
- who's this?
Then ignore all future rxt from her.

Tbh ignoring is best because it reflect indifference.

She is trash.....respect yourself man.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ignore and move on. If she contacts you back, invite her over for some Netflix and chill. Oh, make sure she brings over a bottle of vino. Say you're all out. Fvck and chill. That's what you do.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Personally getting sex is not worth sacrificing my selfrespect.

Only if you have no other women right now but still zero emotions for her so you really dont give a shyt what she says or does as long as she spreads her legs, and you dont talk to her for anything other than sex, could i keep her around.

But i dont know if youre able to stick to that at this stage, doesnt sound like it.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Rules girl of some kind. Who cares.

One one hand you want a plate, you want to be high value and sht, the price.

On the other hand you asking sht like this.

Go str8 alpha. NC. She no hello, no interest there. Who gives a fck about her? You? Why? No other options?

See where I’m going with it?

Only fck with high IL women. Saves you cash and headaches.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have no self control? That is the first issue you need to address
The real value of these "problems" is what they reveal about ourselves, which is also the key to solving them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same girl:

Long story short: dated this girl for the last two months, an ex colleague which i knew since 2 years. Never been friend but always been attracted each other. Sex at first date and so on.

She flaked only once and asked me to meet few days later.

Few days later i asked her to come over to watch something, no reply from her. Send her a message after few hours '?', no reply. (She read it ofc).

I went nc and didn't contact her anymore. I have to be honest i am struggling to hold myself to send a message and ask what's going on.

What would you do?
There's a lot of single moms and or sociopathy women who are on crash course. This will be her.

Evilguy mate, go scorched earth.

***** is dead to you. Smash 1st date means *****. There's no exception. There is no ambiguity. Ghosting means she's getting her **** pushed in the morning by Chad or is in a bbc gang bang having her **** stretched out.

Live a great life. Go n/c. Avoid alcohol. Avoid party or bring a new girl and leave early.

I lose count of running into *****s from my past. Their life is comedic relief and best described as garbage.

The mainstream will never tell you that truth. That is, every hot girl is 1 broken condom or cheese burger away from expiration.

Next set man.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lose count of running into *****s from my past. Their life is comedic relief and best described as garbage.

The mainstream will never tell you that truth. That is, every hot girl is 1 broken condom or cheese burger away from expiration.

Next set man.
Ain’t that the truth lol posted about a old gf about a year ago that decided to leave me for a guy she works for. 6 months later I see one of her best friends. She tells me how everything in that chicks life is a mess now, barely getting by. All I can do is laugh while I’m over here at least financially doing great.