Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nuts or just kinda manipulative?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few weeks back I posted about this chick I was talking to. Things were going pretty good until she decided “she had too much going on in her life and we should be friends”. Before that convo she gave me a speaker to see if I could fix it. Got it all fixed about a week later and sent her a text, made it clear I didn’t care to hang out and she could just stop by to pick it up. Other than that I was solid NC, no mindless chit chat at all. 2 weekends ago she was supposed to stop by, I told her about 12 then I had to head out. 12 comes around and nothing. About 12:30 I tell her I gotta head out soon. Finally she texts back around 1:45 asking if she can come by, tell her I had to go but I’ll be back later around 4. I get back and let her know she can stop by and get nothing back. Whatever, continue NC. She wants it back she can figure it out.

So yesterday I’m having a great day and she texts me trying to make small talk and brings up picking up the speaker. Tell her I have plans yesterday night and tonight would be better. Get this later on at 12:15 AM

Hey! I just got done playing! Idk if you’re up, but tomorrow after 5:30 sounds great! I can drop whenever you tell me to:)
If you’re not awake still, hope youre sleeping well and having just the most amazing and adventurous dreams
If you’re up, hope you have a good rest of the night and I’ll maybe see ya tmrw !”

She’s definitely not spinning my hamster lol just find it odd. After she has been so flaky just about picking up the speaker my interest is about 5% only because she’s so hot haha

Thoughts?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few weeks back I posted about this chick I was talking to. Things were going pretty good until she decided “she had too much going on in her life and we should be friends”. Before that convo she gave me a speaker to see if I could fix it. Got it all fixed about a week later and sent her a text, made it clear I didn’t care to hang out and she could just stop by to pick it up. Other than that I was solid NC, no mindless chit chat at all. 2 weekends ago she was supposed to stop by, I told her about 12 then I had to head out. 12 comes around and nothing. About 12:30 I tell her I gotta head out soon. Finally she texts back around 1:45 asking if she can come by, tell her I had to go but I’ll be back later around 4. I get back and let her know she can stop by and get nothing back. Whatever, continue NC. She wants it back she can figure it out.

So yesterday I’m having a great day and she texts me trying to make small talk and brings up picking up the speaker. Tell her I have plans yesterday night and tonight would be better. Get this later on at 12:15 AM

Hey! I just got done playing! Idk if you’re up, but tomorrow after 5:30 sounds great! I can drop whenever you tell me to:)
If you’re not awake still, hope youre sleeping well and having just the most amazing and adventurous dreams
If you’re up, hope you have a good rest of the night and I’ll maybe see ya tmrw !”

She’s definitely not spinning my hamster lol just find it odd. After she has been so flaky just about picking up the speaker my interest is about 5% only because she’s so hot haha

Thoughts?

"Hi i have a full busy schedule. The speaker is in a box on my porch. Pick it up tomorrow. if it is still there when i get home tomorrow then it isnt important to you and ill throw it out."

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi i have a full busy schedule. The speaker is in a box on my porch. Pick it up tomorrow. if it is still there when i get home tomorrow then it isnt important to you and ill throw it out."
Seriously thought about just leaving it outside a few times lol

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally got her speaker. Talked for a little bit and she ended up telling me she got prescribed anti depressants, was supposed to pick them up today. Explains a whole lot

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a total power grab.
She gets validation by having a 1up over you.
She keeps you around to toy with and use you.
I avoid these type of chicks because of their selfish and inconsiderate narcissistic behavior.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid these type of chicks because of their selfish and inconsiderate narcissistic behavior.
100%. Leave her azz in the dust.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant waste anytime on someone like this.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this theory that it's a behavior that comes from absent or dysfunctional parents during her childhood and adolescence. She was never shown that this is not an acceptable way to treat a man. In fact the opposite is true, her mom treated her dad like this and so she thinks it's normal. She's absorbed her mom's mannerisms, it's second nature for her, she knows nothing else.

She can stop this behavior whenever she wants, she knows what she's doing, but it takes effort for her, so make her work.

It's not about whether you can make her more attentive, it's about whether you feel diminished or empowered by communicating with her. If you feel diminished then take a step back. If you feel empowered take a step forward. If your woman ever stops empowering you start taking steps back.

Ideally nothing a woman says diminishes you and you simply exercise aversion as a natural reflex.

@dk1990S111 have you asked this girl out? If not then do it, in person(if all you're seeking is a quick smash).

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this theory that it's a behavior that comes from absent or dysfunctional parents during her childhood and adolescence. She was never shown that this is not an acceptable way to treat a man. In fact the opposite is true, her mom treated her dad like this and so she thinks it's normal. She's absorbed her mom's mannerisms, it's second nature for her, she knows nothing else.

She can stop this behavior whenever she wants, she knows what she's doing, but it takes effort for her, so make her work.

It's not about whether you can make her more attentive, it's about whether you feel diminished or empowered by communicating with her. If you feel diminished then take a step back. If you feel empowered take a step forward. If your woman ever stops empowering you start taking steps back.

Ideally nothing a woman says diminishes you and you simply exercise aversion as a natural reflex.

@dk1990S111 have you asked this girl out? If not then do it, in person(if all you're seeking is a quick smash).
Had her at my place and made out once before getting the “let’s just be friends, I have too much going on in my life right now” the next time I saw her.

Spot on about the dad problems. Parents are divorced, I think the dad is actually still in Russia. Told me how her mom raised her to never rely on a man, so based on that I’m sure not much positive outlook towards dealing with men.