Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When was the last time that you

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely they will.

Not to be harsh, but your comment above sounds like what someone would say who cant build a rotation in the first place.
I have had rotations of up to 2 females. Never had 3 females in my lifetime rotating at the same time. I have a life too and had to pay for my own living. I had rotations with only 2 females.I lived with one(my girlfriend), but also I rotated with other girl. I told her I lived with mother. So I would ask one to see me at my parents house, while I had another one living with me. I couldn't have any more. Time was a factor. I was attending college and working.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I encourage you to lose this thinking as it will set wheels in motion that will ultimately work against you.

All women—including those with healthy self esteem—weigh their options. This means you are also in rotation (in some manner).
Yeah I know about women putting guys in the wheel of rotation, all of them will getting dump afterwards, now not even long they showed interest in me I've already know where my place at.. I didn't worry about that too much.. And I'm not an orbiter in any way, I'm the one who they will gravitate to.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had rotations of up to 2 females. Never had 3 females in my lifetime rotating at the same time. I have a life too and had to pay for my own living. I had rotations with only 2 females.I lived with one(my girlfriend), but also I rotated with other girl. I told her I lived with mother. So I would ask one to see me at my parents house, while I had another one living with me. I couldn't have any more. Time was a factor. Attend college and work.
Hmm interesting life u got there.. It still didn't compute (to me) lol

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking about starting a 'Value of learning to say NO' thread.

When i was in middle school, and the other boys were lying about having already had sex, I was saying NO to girls. One of my friends even got mad at me, at a party, because this girl he wanted to have sex with(his first) wouldn't concent, unless I agreed have sex with her classmate, who had a crush on me. My friend didn't get laid that night. By the time i finally got laid, i had already turned down a dozen girls other guys would have begged for. I just wasn't in any hurry to just cross that off my list. I never have been, and neither should any other guy be. There's a lot of talk about pedestalizing a partial woman, but pedestalizing pu55y, in general, is lethal for men.

All this plate spinning sounds like a lot of work, and I've always been lazy, where women are concerned. I think the problem with the advice you're giving is that too many guys will take it as game theory(e.g., "do X and she'll do Y"), and having standards isn't about demanding conformity; it's about gently pulling the plug when your standards aren't met, with no hard feelings. When you articulate your standards to a woman, you are ASKING for compliance. When you make passive-aggressive "threats," you are HOPING for compliance. That isn't a genuine ''abundance mindset"; that's just bluffing, for most guys, and they'll be emotionally invested when the girl doesn't comply, or requires constant prodding for compliance.

All I'm saying is that no-one owes you anything, not even a girl you shouldn't be spending your money on, in the first place. So, don't demand anything. She's either maintenance-free or she isn't. The girl making YOU jump through a million hoops is going to be jumping through hoops for someone else. Just drop her cold. COLD, not hot. No anger. Don't wait for her to call the next day. Out of sight, out of mind.
I like this post as it is a legitimate counter argument to spacing girls.

I will say that overt boundaries have their place. And so does Silence and Distance.

Foremost, it is not about the girl(s), but really about YOU. Sometimes your desire will wane, and it has nothing to do with her, her quality, or her compatibility with you. When in abundance, sometimes you simply need space from her for YOURself. You cannot exactly tell a girl, "Hey I'm not feeling you right now, but maybe in the future I might be." Instead, you create space, and direct your time and attention elsewhere without saying a word. And when YOU are ready to re-engage, you do just that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely they will.

Not to be harsh, but your comment above sounds like what someone would say who cant build a rotation in the first place.
Yep... I meet them all the time. There are plenty of women that are fine with you dating other women... but the reason more men can not do this is they don't like the idea that she is seeing other dudes. You can not expect a chick to be part of this if you are also worried about her with other men.

For me I really don't give a fvck what women do when they are not with me... if you can do this then this is the first step to being able to pull this off. Women who do not want to go along with this will drift off... one's that have their own lives and are really not interested in getting tied down will be perfectly fine with it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
They will? I mean really would they let themselves grind up even they knew they just a plate?
Women who do not want to go along with this will drift off... one's that have their own lives and are really not interested in getting tied down will be perfectly fine with it.
Instead, you create space, and direct your time and attention elsewhere without saying a word. And when YOU are ready to re-engage, you do just that.
Both @guru1000 and @RangerMIke point out what I am sure the three of us already know.......and you should know if you want to build a rotation.

1.) You need to find women who have a LIFE and not one of these needy, clingy women who want to be with you 24/7. Do you know what happens to those women? They get tired of you, are around you so much that the passion/excitement fades in no time.

Finding women that have a solid career, have their own social group of friends that they actually get together with, have their own hobbies, ambitions and finances.

Without that type of woman you are back to the women who will resort to you being the thing in life that makes them happy (or should I say they rely on to make them happy). Your job is to make yourself happy. Not to make a woman happy. That is a recipe for disaster no matter if its a plate, rotational chick or LTR. Because you cant maintain your own goals, life, friends, purpose, hobbies, etc and sit around to coddle a woman to make her happy all day. Doesnt work.

2.) If that didnt make sense, read #1 again.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont consider myself "the prize", I'm just a normal man as there are many around, being wealthier than the average man and be of a higher social position doesnt make me any special even tough the more my body shape and status improve, the more "I exist" for them.

What Im sure instead is that my libido is nothing out of control and even more sure is that my tolerance for bullsh1t and demands is at the lowest point possible while my desire for freedom is at the all time high...my biggest driving force is to achieve with no barriers, I dont see myself as a slave neither for the government and surely not to stupid social rules.

I rejected countless girls in my life even when I was unattractive and of low status, I didnt do it cause I tought I was special or better than them but for the simple fact that I made a simple cost-benefits ratio evalutation (keep in mind what you read above) and decided that it was not worth.

In my current state anything outside a girl that I just met in the club who has a high interest in me, brings me nothing but problems which is why not only Im not pursuing but rejecting as well.

The fact that the quality of the average woman is at the all time low (while their demands are unreasonable) for the last half of a century is probably the last nail in the coffin.

When a woman makes a move, you are not accepting or rejecting her, you are accepting or rejecting the full package that she brings.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both @guru1000 and @RangerMIke point out what I am sure the three of us already know.......and you should know if you want to build a rotation.

1.) You need to find women who have a LIFE and not one of these needy, clingy women who want to be with you 24/7. Do you know what happens to those women? They get tired of you, are around you so much that the passion/excitement fades in no time.

Finding women that have a solid career, have their own social group of friends that they actually get together with, have their own hobbies, ambitions and finances.

Without that type of woman you are back to the women who will resort to you being the thing in life that makes them happy (or should I say they rely on to make them happy). Your job is to make yourself happy. Not to make a woman happy. That is a recipe for disaster no matter if its a plate, rotational chick or LTR. Because you cant maintain your own goals, life, friends, purpose, hobbies, etc and sit around to coddle a woman to make her happy all day. Doesnt work.

This guy has no life.

A

AJ84

Yep... I meet them all the time. There are plenty of women that are fine with you dating other women... but the reason more men can not do this is they don't like the idea that she is seeing other dudes. You can not expect a chick to be part of this if you are also worried about her with other men.

For me I really don't give a fvck what women do when they are not with me... if you can do this then this is the first step to being able to pull this off. Women who do not want to go along with this will drift off... one's that have their own lives and are really not interested in getting tied down will be perfectly fine with it.
Makes perfect sense but I think you’re view on this is the exception and not the norm. When people describe what they want in a rotation or plate harem or whatever it’s almost always they all sleep with him and only him.

But I think in the non fantasy world, in the actual real world, what you describe is usually how it plays out.

I don’t know any normal women who would sign up for being some man’s exclusive plate while he sleeps with other plates. To each their own but I personally see that as sad, like she can’t do better for herself than that? I definitely don’t see hot women with options settling for that and I think deep down the men here who understand women, know that to be true as well.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok. I was going to say ABSOLUTELY high value women who are available have a rotation. But Glassguy took the words out of my mouth.

I would agree 10x with the above. High quality women are high value in the marketplace. High value people congregate to one another and choose partners from amongst their stable of good options. Coming out of my recent relationship I’ve got half a dozen high value men who want to spend time with me. That’s more attention than I have time for so I pick and choose who I most prefer, just as the men do. I am not interested in getting laid just to get laid but I will eventually take a lover as I enjoy having a lover.

And my ex is also trying to retain access to me and my time.

This is the landscape of high value people. Become one and you’ll see it firsthand.

Backbreaker used to comment about this as have Legend and Guru over time in addition to Glassguy.

Somebody go look up PoonKing’s post on the power of NO. I’ll go bump it myself so y’all can read it.

So emphatically yes. High value women are evaluating their options just as high value men do.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I was going to say ABSOLUTELY high value women who are available have a rotation. But Glassguy took the words out of my mouth.
I have a different opinion on this, in my eyes
a women with a rotation is not high value.

Obviously a good looking women will have options but if she turn those into a rotations in my eyes she lose value.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Obviously a good looking women will have options but if she turn those into a rotations in my eyes she lose value.
Word...I dare any of you chicks to argue this, I will tear you apart, don't get me started.... AND YES ITS DOUBLE STANDARD, IDGAF

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She will be going on dates with various men. The way a woman spins a rotation is different, as I noted. Men seek sex, women seek attention. If you keep that in mind then it makes perfect sense.

High self esteem women do not need to have sex with various people, its a foregone conclusion that they could.

I know I could if I wanted to for example, but I don't need to do that. Choosing the right guy as a lover is much more important. Now, I realize that even if I choose a man as a lover there is likely to be a period of time where he may not yet be exclusively my lover. But I expect that in time he will choose me and therefore his other options will fall away or he risks losing me.

The landscape is a little different IMO in the post family/childbearing years because the family unit is less important and what is important is compatibility and sexual connection and friendship/lover type relationships. Mutual exclusivity is still best for the purpose of building trust and intimacy and many people do seek a great life partner.

Few people are the total package as a great life partner and so those who are have choices. Its not just about a pretty face and a hot body. High value men who are accustomed to beautiful women know this. They are going to date beautiful women by default. They are going to have a robust sex life by default. So then if the baseline is beauty/sex then what actually selects a woman as best suited for a man are going to be things beyond beauty and sex, for beauty and sex are givens to men in this realm.

I have said that I typically date the player archetype. Here's the thing. They usually fall for me. Why? I am more than a pretty face and a hot body. Furthermore I am patient because I deeply understand the mentality that "player" men adopt and why and I also know that in time they are not satisfied just slaying the next lay ad nauseum. It becomes meaningless to many and these guys realize they want something more. A woman with something on the ball. Wit. Intelligence. A woman who holds him to some kind of account and won't tolerate bad behavior. A woman who is engaging outside the bedroom who is cool/fun to hang out with. Someone sweet and feminine but with an inner strength. Someone he's proud to be seen with in public. All those things become important on the back end of a high notch count but at the same time they get harder to find in the aggregate. I just had this exact conversation with my ex a couple of days ago. He's getting laid right left and center. Gorgeous women. They cling, they act gaga or crazy, they want to control him, they are not intelligent (his words, not mine.) He's had a date almost every day since we broke up (that is his own pathos to a large measure) and he's not into these women. They don't offer the whole package and he's gotten spoiled over the past 2 years. It's JUST sex and he wants MORE than just sex. So he's a bit disillusioned.

I told him he needs to hold out for better quality women and quit pursuing just based on looks/physique. That's a very hard habit for him to break because his own validation comes from his ability to get laid at will. Again, his own pathos at play.

What Glassguy is emphasizing is that as a man you select better and higher quality women for your rotation. Yes there will be women who are also seeing other men in the mix. That is a level playing field. As time passes either you will have plates fall off (if you are not willing to meet her needs this will be inevitable) and as Glass notes you replace those with someone else. Eventually you'll run into a woman who is a compelling enough individual that perhaps you drop plates at some point. So too will she.

Embrace the process and create of yourself a man who women find desirable (not for the sake of women, for the sake of YOU - women are a natural after effect). That is the foundation that makes the rest possible.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will be going on dates with various men. The way a woman spins a rotation is different, as I noted. Men seek sex, women seek attention. If you keep that in mind then it makes perfect sense.

High self esteem women do not need to have sex with various people, its a foregone conclusion that they could.
You replaced sex with attention as a way of justifying a woman having a rotation, but it doesn't. That's still a low value woman. A woman wanting attention is one thing, but a woman needing constant attention from several different sources is another. That's an insecure woman

You say a high self esteem woman doesn't need to have sex with various men, well a high self esteem woman doesn't need a "rotation" of men to validate her with attention either. Those kind of women are low value, to iammaths point.

I'm not saying women aren't going to date and have options, or that women don't love attention, but there's levels to it

Also, lets not act like every woman with a rotation is only in it for attention, I know plenty of women who are in it for sex too. I think a man should be weary of any woman who talks to a lot of men. I say more then 3 at a time, she's a ho

A

AJ84

Wow, definitely not! You took "harem" a little literally lol
Lol but there are a few guys here who have claimed to have ‘harems’ of women all sleeping with only them.

Which is hilarious because, unless those women live with him and he has some tracking monitor on them and their phones, he has no idea what they get up to when he’s not with him, not like they will tell him either lol.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol but there are a few guys here who have claimed to have ‘harems’ of women all sleeping with only them.

Which is hilarious because, unless those women live with him and he has some tracking monitor on them and their phones, he has no idea what they get up to when he’s not with him, not like they will tell him either lol.
If they say men should aspire to keep multiple women around, but those women should only be interacting with him, they are effectively arguing for polygyny. That means other men, like themselves, should be celibate... lol

Guys... the natural human gender ratio at birth varies but is about 1,06:1,00 men:women. It's not 1:4 or something... if you want there to be enough to go around, you can't argue for polygyny.

A

AJ84

If they say men should aspire to keep multiple women around, but those women should only be interacting with him, they are effectively arguing for polygyny. That means other men, like themselves, should be celibate... lol

Guys... the natural human gender ratio at birth varies but is about 1,06:1,00 men:women. It's not 1:4 or something... if you want there to be enough to go around, you can't argue for polygyny.
It’s interesting because the gender ratio at birth for many if not most countries is more male than females but in elderly years it switches to more females then males because females live longer in most countries.

But I’m guessing those women are not being considered for sister wives in cultures that practice polygamy hahah.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes perfect sense but I think you’re view on this is the exception and not the norm. When people describe what they want in a rotation or plate harem or whatever it’s almost always they all sleep with him and only him.

But I think in the non fantasy world, in the actual real world, what you describe is usually how it plays out.

I don’t know any normal women who would sign up for being some man’s exclusive plate while he sleeps with other plates. To each their own but I personally see that as sad, like she can’t do better for herself than that? I definitely don’t see hot women with options settling for that and I think deep down the men here who understand women, know that to be true as well.
This is what I'm talking about, as an extremely actractive man even I couldn't make any sense out of it, even a hot women at my social place has a very high intelligence on their side, they know which men are a in higher social status, who's a player and who's the Brad, Melvin, tanner and so on.. Some of them the women who been in their party years will not evolve into recognising men this way, but they eventually hit the epiphany phase and settled (even they didn't remain happier afterwards).

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You replaced sex with attention as a way of justifying a woman having a rotation, but it doesn't. That's still a low value woman. A woman wanting attention is one thing, but a woman needing constant attention from several different sources is another. That's an insecure woman

You say a high self esteem woman doesn't need to have sex with various men, well a high self esteem woman doesn't need a "rotation" of men to validate her with attention either. Those kind of women are low value, to iammaths point.

I'm not saying women aren't going to date and have options, or that women don't love attention, but there's levels to it

Also, lets not act like every woman with a rotation is only in it for attention, I know plenty of women who are in it for sex too. I think a man should be weary of any woman who talks to a lot of men. I say more then 3 at a time, she's a ho
Your assertion is ridiculous. A woman must spend time with a man in order to get to know him & get to know whether or not there is potential to progress.

It is not “low value” at all for a woman to get acquainted with various men when she is free to do so. Lunch with one man on Tuesday, dinner with another on Friday & golf or a party with another on Saturday (for example) is simply taking time to get to know these people & allow things to develop or not.

Getting to know a man requires time. I am efficient with my time as it the most valuable thing I (or anyone) has.

Sometimes you end up with a friend or business relationship out of these interactions, sometimes you find it would be great to set a friend up with someone and sometimes you find someone who you enjoy & want to allow further into your life.

It’s an efficient use of social time.

Trying to call that low value suggests you have little social acuity into how the world really works.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know I could if I wanted to for example, but I don't need to do that. Choosing the right guy as a lover is much more important. Now, I realize that even if I choose a man as a lover there is likely to be a period of time where he may not yet be exclusively my lover. But I expect that in time he will choose me and therefore his other options will fall away or he risks losing me.

The landscape is a little different IMO in the post family/childbearing years because the family unit is less important and what is important is compatibility and sexual connection and friendship/lover type relationships. Mutual exclusivity is still best for the purpose of building trust and intimacy and many people do seek a great life partner.

Few people are the total package as a great life partner and so those who are have choices. Its not just about a pretty face and a hot body. High value men who are accustomed to beautiful women know this. They are going to date beautiful women by default. They are going to have a robust sex life by default. So then if the baseline is beauty/sex then what actually selects a woman as best suited for a man are going to be things beyond beauty and sex, for beauty and sex are givens to men in this realm.

I have said that I typically date the player archetype. Here's the thing. They usually fall for me. Why? I am more than a pretty face and a hot body. Furthermore I am patient because I deeply understand the mentality that "player" men adopt and why and I also know that in time they are not satisfied just slaying the next lay ad nauseum. It becomes meaningless to many and these guys realize they want something more. A woman with something on the ball. Wit. Intelligence. A woman who holds him to some kind of account and won't tolerate bad behavior. A woman who is engaging outside the bedroom who is cool/fun to hang out with. Someone sweet and feminine but with an inner strength. Someone he's proud to be seen with in public. All those things become important on the back end of a high notch count but at the same time they get harder to find in the aggregate. I just had this exact conversation with my ex a couple of days ago. He's getting laid right left and center. Gorgeous women. They cling, they act gaga or crazy, they want to control him, they are not intelligent (his words, not mine.) He's had a date almost every day since we broke up (that is his own pathos to a large measure) and he's not into these women. They don't offer the whole package and he's gotten spoiled over the past 2 years. It's JUST sex and he wants MORE than just sex. So he's a bit disillusioned.

I told him he needs to hold out for better quality women and quit pursuing just based on looks/physique. That's a very hard habit for him to break because his own validation comes from his ability to get laid at will. Again, his own pathos at play.

What Glassguy is emphasizing is that as a man you select better and higher quality women for your rotation. Yes there will be women who are also seeing other men in the mix. That is a level playing field. As time passes either you will have plates fall off (if you are not willing to meet her needs this will be inevitable) and as Glass notes you replace those with someone else. Eventually you'll run into a woman who is a compelling enough individual that perhaps you drop plates at some point. So too will she.

Embrace the process and create of yourself a man who women find desirable (not for the sake of women, for the sake of YOU - women are a natural after effect). That is the foundation that makes the rest possible.
I can see you point and i think that my disagreement is towards the definition of high value women.

That definition is different coming from a women than what it is coming from a man.

Probably why there is so many very successful career women wondering why they cant find a good.man

Id rather date a women that only date one man at a time.
Maybe its just me i dont do the plate spining and i expect the same from the women im seeing

Last edited: