"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Pulling Strippers.

zonn

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
57
Reaction score
12
To pull strippers you'd have to go to a place with access to them. The most obvious place is their place of work. I would have thought at their place of work, one must never make a purchase because otherwise you'd get put into the category of a customer.

The thing is though, all these other guys are buying and you are not. Is that not going to piss the other dudes of because they are thinking this guy is being "tight". Is this bad etiquette or something, going to a club and not buying anything other than entrance fee and drinks?

A bit like a guy winning a large hand at poker and then straight away leaving the scene without giving the others a chance to claw back their losses.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zonn

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
57
Reaction score
12
If it makes you feel better, you can slip a $50 to the sorest loser, on your way out the door.
I guess to gain success, you are going to have to step on other people's shoes along the way. It's just what it is. But the question is, if you go to a strip club and all you do is just buy drinks for yourself, are the club management satisfied with that? Dont want them to throw me out of their establishment.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I go to a strip club for lap dances and eye candy. I couldn't care less if the guy across the room is buying anything but drinks or not. I'm not there scoping out a gf and I would highly advise anyone doing so to reconsider.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
Unfortunately or fortunately, I've had my fair share of strippers... If you want to pull them out of the club I do the same thing every time...

NEVER NEVER NEVER get a lap dance from them, reject them BUT....

They came to work not to make friends, I will throw money when they hit the poll after I've rejected them.

And ignore them, act like you and your buddies are having the time of your life and they are flies on the wall, they will leech right in to hear whatever you say. At this point disarm defenses, talk about anything but sex.

The above will work, but I'll also add it got me in my fair share of trouble and one curable STD.
 

JerseyBoy

New Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Right now i work as a Security manager for a couple of these places here in NJ. First pick a slow night like Sunday or Monday

When i did game and was a customer I pay but for the girl to sit and talk to me. When they ask if I want a dance I say "no, it doesn't do anything for me, talk does"(it really doesnt do anything for me, rub on my jeans for 4 min? Really?) But I will keep slipping them singles as they stay with me and I game them with whatever is working. We talk about there future, are they in school, if they got tats, what they mean, what more the wanna get as I gain trust and show value, then I ask their name, then I ask their real name lol

Sometimes they will ask me for a dance again but tell me it will be worth it. At that point it will seem to me they either need to work or my game wasn't working. I tell them 'no thank you but, go make that money mama' and end it. But usually I'm walking outta there with a number and I usually get the actual number not the burn phone number

Just keep in mind for most of these girls, you can take the girl outta the strip club but you cant take the strip club outta the girl.

Most of them are looking for a 'sponsor' as well as a partner. So show ur a provider and protector.
 
Last edited:

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
To pull strippers you'd have to go to a place with access to them. The most obvious place is their place of work. I would have thought at their place of work, one must never make a purchase because otherwise you'd get put into the category of a customer.

The thing is though, all these other guys are buying and you are not. Is that not going to piss the other dudes of because they are thinking this guy is being "tight". Is this bad etiquette or something, going to a club and not buying anything other than entrance fee and drinks?

A bit like a guy winning a large hand at poker and then straight away leaving the scene without giving the others a chance to claw back their losses.
Flash some cash and you're in (no pun intended). However, it's also an excellent way to catch da herp. You can do better.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
This is the funny thing too, obviously strippers are generally hot, but once you get them naked they are really no different from the random hot girls you meet at the bar. It's all the same in the end, and yes the stereotype is true you will have more of a chance of getting the STD from the stripper. However I'm guilty I've done that I've gotten the STD, probably will again!
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
My guy friend has pulled a couple of strippers from the stripclub. They weren't they highest of quality but they are females at the end of the day who want ****. He talked one up for a little bit and she gave him her number.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This is the funny thing too, obviously strippers are generally hot, but once you get them naked they are really no different from the random hot girls you meet at the bar. It's all the same in the end, and yes the stereotype is true you will have more of a chance of getting the STD from the stripper. However I'm guilty I've done that I've gotten the STD, probably will again!
What happens if the next time you catch the antibotic resistant gonorrhea or Syphilis? Worse yet, da herp? Is it really worth it?
 
Top