"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

question for men in the UK

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
I was looking at crap on the internet and came upon a supposedly real article about a supposedly real TV show in the UK called Mums Make Porn. On the show mothers make porn and then show their kids in order to fight toxic masculinity and the patriarchy. So I want to know first is this real and second are they having auditions for male talent. I am thinking of doing some scenes and then surprising them with the knowledge that I am a sexist misogynist who voted for Trump and supports Brexit.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
Don't watch TV but there's a show called Naked Dating-which is self explanatory, so it wouldn't surprise me.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
This kind of sht wouldn’t surprise me. I know a dude on sosuave who dated a prn star, want d ltr with her, them dumped her. He always taled about 3somes and I was thinking 2 girls and one man. But I was wrong, according to his posts he wants to watch his chick being fcked.

Weirdos in UK.

In Russia everything is pure, so maybe I’m too orthodox?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
UK is becomingtthebbiggest feminist **** hole. Our women give us **** at home. When you pull, youpput your work in. On the contrary, on vaca, spring break or wherever, it makes pulling a joke since ground zero is a **** hole.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top