"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Unwanted girls crying

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Do you ever feel sorry for girls who are "big n' tall" who reach out to you, because you didn't get back with them like she expected you would (this past weekend, or today) and of course, she doesn't have many options and women have overstepped their bounds on the aggregate causing a backlash, you can just FEEL the weepy crying state of such women? that they are alone? I mean, some women can be "tough" but most cannot, say if they don't have (reliable) parents or a fallback of some sort. If they're worried about their looks, and can't help it too much to overlifting in sports or big-boned, and they have no one to turn too and they're Weak on top of that, idk, it just kinda tugs at my heartstrings. Makes me sad. I think, "Well, I'm just dealin with emotion here..." I try to be strong myself.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It's a problem for both genders. However, another person cannot make another person happy. The only person that can make them happy is themselves. You cannot force attraction either. It's either there or it isn't. Additionally, it can fade over time. It's sadly part of life.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Do you ever feel sorry for girls who are "big n' tall" who reach out to you, because you didn't get back with them like she expected you would (this past weekend, or today) and of course, she doesn't have many options and women have overstepped their bounds on the aggregate causing a backlash, you can just FEEL the weepy crying state of such women? that they are alone? I mean, some women can be "tough" but most cannot, say if they don't have (reliable) parents or a fallback of some sort. If they're worried about their looks, and can't help it too much to overlifting in sports or big-boned, and they have no one to turn too and they're Weak on top of that, idk, it just kinda tugs at my heartstrings. Makes me sad. I think, "Well, I'm just dealin with emotion here..." I try to be strong myself.
I call this empathy and compassion. I have felt this a few times for women who became emotional eaters and ballooned out. Food, especially today’s food is quite debilitating. It’s not real food in many cases. Men and women scarf this crap down and get trapped in those bodies.

Obviously I’m not gonna sleep with them.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Here let me get you a tissue. Dude 4-7s have men throwing themselves at them these days. The fat ones too. Don't waste your brain power.
I agree with this. I wouldn't lose any sleep, if I were you.
This is true. Um she's still asking about my excuse for not getting back with her. I told her that "I thought you'd moved on" to make her feel better. To be sure, SHE didn't reach back to ME fast enough or I may have been hers Sunday. I ordered a turtle soup and told the waiter to "make it snappy." I still haven't responded and like you said, I think she'll get over it. She has options even at her weight of 160+ probably.
 

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
Wish I had the time of the day like this guy to give a **** about women’s emotion
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Seems all a person needs now is a pvssy and they can have insta d!ck. Standards out the window... Buh-bye....
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Do you ever feel sorry for girls who are "big n' tall" who reach out to you, because you didn't get back with them like she expected you would (this past weekend, or today) and of course, she doesn't have many options and women have overstepped their bounds on the aggregate causing a backlash, you can just FEEL the weepy crying state of such women? that they are alone? I mean, some women can be "tough" but most cannot, say if they don't have (reliable) parents or a fallback of some sort. If they're worried about their looks, and can't help it too much to overlifting in sports or big-boned, and they have no one to turn too and they're Weak on top of that, idk, it just kinda tugs at my heartstrings. Makes me sad. I think, "Well, I'm just dealin with emotion here..." I try to be strong myself.
Sad indeed, from what i have seen and experienced women take rejection alot harder than men,specialy intimate rejection.
This can be a powerful tool.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
Howdy, new here. I feel bad for these girls, I have even thought about making one of them who had a cute face and good personality a fwb , but then thought about what would happen when she would develop feelings. I also think about how ugly men are treated by women and then I don't feel so bad. these girls should try to lower their standards.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
They dont give a crap how you take rejection. You been watching family ties or something??
Idgaf about rejections, was talking about how women take it.

Brb gona go watch family ties
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Howdy, new here. I feel bad for these girls, I have even thought about making one of them who had a cute face and good personality a fwb , but then thought about what would happen when she would develop feelings. I also think about how ugly men are treated by women and then I don't feel so bad. these girls should try to lower their standards.
Lol never going to happen. And neither should you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@Epic Days Thanks for the advice , but I am not going to lower my standards. @stringpuller you talk like Mr. bad ass red pill dude, but you use the favorite insult of feminists, whitenight , and manginas , which makes me wonder who is the blue pilled incel?
 
Top