"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Going Out With a Bang - My way of rejecting the rejector

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
I'm going to share an occurrence that happened in the past and explain how I have adapted a new way of handling things.

I met this chick at a club back in my early 20's. We were both rolling on xtc and she was grinding her pu$$y all over me that night. I knew we would have sex right away the next time we hung out outside of the club.
I can't quite remember if she asked me to get together the next night, which was a Saturday or if I asked her.
Anyways I clearly remember there wasn't a set time, but only that I preferred evenings.
She gave her number and I called her on Saturday around 6:30pm to meet up at 8pm.
When I spoke to her about going out, she said: "I don't want to go out tonight"
And I said: "Why not"
She said: "Because you didn't call me earlier"
And I said: "Are you serious? The night has just begun"
Then she said: "Yeah, sorry. I just don't feel like going out"
I said: "Okay, bye"

I never heard from her again and I deleted her from my contact list.
Now remember this happened during my blue pilled days. I didn't discover PUA material until a decade later.
But this memory has stayed in my head because my brain has rewritten answers from old memories into new ones.
Kind of like upgrading your software.


My new way of thinking is like this:

When she says: "Yeah, sorry. I just don't feel like going out tonight" or any other lousy excuse not to meet up
I'll say: "Why don't you quit being a little b!tch and come over"

I figured if I'm going to lose her over something petty, I might as well go out with a bang.
I'm sure most chicks aren't used to guys putting them in their place like that.
That's probably why they think they can always get away with such sh!tty behavior.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zonn

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
57
Reaction score
12
I.am not sure I'd use the word "b!tch" though...
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
This is not how it's done. I've seen from a natural how it's done and employ it all the time.

'I don't want to go out today'
'Oh you're already busy?'
'hehe, yes'
some little time filling chit chat relating to today, how you already dressed, and how whatever. No words on what she's planning and what you planning.
'Well have fun then'
no bye, no some other time nothing.

And you don't delete any numbers. You hit her up again sometime down the road.


Because this way there is no bullsht. She really said no, maybe not today maybe not ever, you don't know, you call it for what it is, that she is already busy. You showed her you're cool with that, you want no relationship with her, whatever, if she's fcking another dude, that's fine, and you let it go in a normal way. Her fear of saying a NO to a man hasn't realized itself, she is comfortable.

Your first way, the blue pill days way, and your new way is kinda similar. The only difference is now you're not nice about it. Both ways are beta. Frankly entire situation is beta, taking her number. Alpha way of doing things is to take her hand, isolate, stick your dck down her throat.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
When she says: "Yeah, sorry. I just don't feel like going out tonight" or any other lousy excuse not to meet up
I'll say: "Why don't you quit being a little b!tch and come over"
Well, there's only one way to find out. Do it to the next woman who makes an excuse. You can learn lots through experience.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I find that being totally honest with your intentions, which includes a woman acting like a flaky person, works best.

Over this weekend I had this (keep in mind I have never went out with this chick):

Chick: I am not sure if I want to go to the Haunted House tonight. Not sure I can handle it...I am a chicken with stuff like that
Me: Ok. Well you can either come hang out with me at my place or if you are canceling I will find someone else to go with.
Her: Hanging out at your place sounds much less scary. What time do you want me to be there this evening?

Not sure I totally like your approach of calling a chick a "b!tch" but the end game is the same
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I find that being totally honest with your intentions, which includes a woman acting like a flaky person, works best.

Over this weekend I had this (keep in mind I have never went out with this chick):

Chick: I am not sure if I want to go to the Haunted House tonight. Not sure I can handle it...I am a chicken with stuff like that
Me: Ok. Well you can either come hang out with me at my place or if you are canceling I will find someone else to go with.
Her: Hanging out at your place sounds much less scary. What time do you want me to be there this evening?

Not sure I totally like your approach of calling a chick a "b!tch" but the end game is the same
lol
 
Top