"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Girls with minimal hobbies/interests and don’t workout

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
What’s your opinion on these kinds of girls?

Ones who when you ask what they’re in to, they either don’t have a legitimate answer or say they “don’t do much”. Similarly, girls who also don’t workout or do any physical activity.

For example, had a date recently with a girl who was probably 7/10. Thin body, nice smile. But didn’t really have any actual hobbies and scoffed at the concept of “working out”. Personally, this is a pretty big turnoff for me, as I am a very active person and I am also very passionate about my hobbies and interests, where I could talk for hours and hours about the activities I enjoy, while this girl literally said she enjoys “relaxing, watching tv, and taking naps” - literally everyone does that, it’s not personal to you.


For me, it’s hard to get beyond this, as it shows lack of passion (for a hobby) or drive to be in shape. Sure, you can be lean and never workout, but I automatically assume you’re “skinny fat” and half the time, the girl has zero booty when they’re like that (I like booty).


Thoughts? Do you next them a lot of the time like I do, especially if zero chemistry?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Women who don't work out aren't necessarily a deal breaker but women who have absolutely nothing going on in their lives are a waste of time. What the hell are you supposed to talk about, or do, with them? May as well get a cat.
Yeah I agree that no working out isn’t a dealbreaker, but when combined with no legitimate interests or hobbies that they would otherwise pursue, it loses me.


However my issue is that if the girl is hot, like 8-9 instead of 7, I feel like I can’t let it go, even though I know it’s not a girl I genuinely want - she’s just good looking.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
By all means try the goods but don't keep around for too long these kind of chicks suck the life out of you. admittedly I am old but I had this hot blonde once how had make out session on the first date the second date she went on for like an hour about her spin classes. I never ended up boning her I couldn't sustain interest for long enough.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
By all means try the goods but don't keep around for too long these kind of chicks suck the life out of you. admittedly I am old but I had this hot blonde once how had make out session on the first date the second date she went on for like an hour about her spin classes. I never ended up boning her I couldn't sustain interest for long enough.

See to me that’s something a girl is passionate about, at least. If they can go on and on about something (literally anything) that means they have an interest or passion about SOMETHING at least...I would like that because it shows they’re not a boring chick.

Coincidentally, whenever I’ve encountered this with women they are usually (1) blonde and (2) they seem like they’re more status driven type of people. Ironically, they don’t bring enough value to the table.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Believe me she had boring covered. I normally shag them just out of professional pride. And after 30+ years in the saddle I m pretty good at that part. Why deny them a life experience. And you never know just occasionally they show some humanity after that. But this one really was just a worker drone waiting for some guy dumb enough to knock her up
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Ime how enjoyable a girl is to be with has little to nothing to do with what activities she does or doesn't do. She can be real fun or real boring with just her own personality, as can you, depending on who you both are by yourselves. The most enjoyable interactions I've had with women, neither of us has needed to go on to the other about any activities. If you don't have good chemistry, you still wouldn't have it even if she so did whatever you could imagine, and vice versa.

It honestly sounds quite platonic to me as well, to begin a relation like that rather than with teasing and sexual playfulness.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Are you thinking she’s there to talk about your passions and hobbies? Her career or work?

After you are intimate with her, ask her about her life and past relationships if you want. Find out things you need to know. That’s if you are looking for a girlfriend. If you’re not looking for a girlfriend but want to spin her, what the hell are you doing?

ALL women are spinners until otherwise vetted.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
In this western world, life is gravy train. Generally women’s “hobbies” revolve around the social paradigm.
Women rarely or even ever gather in the mountains alone or in areas where there are no men. A woman’s world is competition with other women and the infusion of men. That is what they do. They don’t have to do much to even clean up their spaces at home.

What a man should be looking at is her skills. Hobbies? Oh please. Like what hobbies are men referring too? Doll houses and miniatures?

Now skills is what you want to look for. Why a good cook? Because it represents her caring for others. Wanting to please and insure that others are cared for.
Why being able to do things? This is representative of her stepping outside her incessant and sometimes overwhelming narcissistic nature.
Can she fix a pair of torn jeans? Can she care for sick people? Will she go out of her way to help you fix something? Does she roll up her sleeves and help you when you need it?
Is she willing to learn a new skill set that betters both of your lives? Or does she stand back and watch you make the world go right and reap the benefits?

Looking at hobbies and purposes is actually a woman looking at men. She is the opposite of masculine. Or rather she needs to be. She feels like a contributor to the world and you when she steps the fuk up to be feminine.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
What’s your opinion on these kinds of girls?

Ones who when you ask what they’re in to, they either don’t have a legitimate answer or say they “don’t do much”. Similarly, girls who also don’t workout or do any physical activity.

For example, had a date recently with a girl who was probably 7/10. Thin body, nice smile. But didn’t really have any actual hobbies and scoffed at the concept of “working out”. Personally, this is a pretty big turnoff for me, as I am a very active person and I am also very passionate about my hobbies and interests, where I could talk for hours and hours about the activities I enjoy, while this girl literally said she enjoys “relaxing, watching tv, and taking naps” - literally everyone does that, it’s not personal to you.


For me, it’s hard to get beyond this, as it shows lack of passion (for a hobby) or drive to be in shape. Sure, you can be lean and never workout, but I automatically assume you’re “skinny fat” and half the time, the girl has zero booty when they’re like that (I like booty).


Thoughts? Do you next them a lot of the time like I do, especially if zero chemistry?
COPE. these girls who 'relax, watch tv, take naps) live better life than u cuz of infinite internet dating pool etc etc
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
I wouldn't mind if a girl had no hobbies so much, as long as she had a nice personality and was pleasant to be around.
The biggest problem I see is if she gets bored easily and would expect me to entertain her all the time, I couldn't deal with that.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Thats basically the current average woman in western countries.

Take away her cellphone (social media mostly) and she really has nothing to do cause even the celebrity gossip she gets is online.

A girl working out is usually a woman approaching the wall and trying anything possible, as long as they have enough validation they will stay away from anything that requires work and discipline like diets and working out.

Even the girls hitting the gym usually do it casually and do nothing beside slowly walking on the threadmill.

But the top of lazyness are english mothertongue girls which dont even speak a second language outside a couple of words in spanish.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Depends on their location I guess in Europe or Asia I would agree that is incredibly lazy. in that case given that woman actually have larger language centres in their brains that is very poor form.
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
hobbies..?...shiiiit. Can she cook, clean, is she good in bed, does she like to please, is she loyal, is she in shape. Would she make a good mother? Is she good company to be around? Does she want kids? Do you want kids with her?

Women like this can be either bad or good. She could either make an incredible mother that puts her family before herself or she could be a bad energy, dwelling on gossip and superficial things type of women. Its up to you to find these things out.

Unless a women is fat I don't think its necessary for her to "workout", if anything that just ages her before her time. Men are really the only ones that should be "working out" because of all the testosterone we have. Its not in women like it is in men.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
hobbies..?...shiiiit. Can she cook, clean, is she good in bed, does she like to please, is she loyal, is she in shape. Would she make a good mother? Is she good company to be around? Does she want kids? Do you want kids with her?

Women like this can be either bad or good. She could either make an incredible mother that puts her family before herself or she could be a bad energy, dwelling on gossip and superficial things type of women. Its up to you to find these things out.

Unless a women is fat I don't think its necessary for her to "workout", if anything that just ages her before her time. Men are really the only ones that should be "working out" because of all the testosterone we have. Its not in women like it is in men.
Working out doesnt work like that. It causes regeneration and cell growth. It keeps you younger and fitter longer
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top