"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Asked out a random chick and she said yes

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
58
So this is the first time i chatted with a random girl at bus stop. Conversation was pretty simple. She is new in city and i asked if she had visited places around, to which she said no. So i ended up asking her out and she gave me her number and said that she might be working this weekend.
Honestly, i have absolutely no clue how to initiate chat over text with her. What exactly should i say the first time i text her. Also what if she says she is working this weekend. Should i just end things there or should i wait and see if she free on other days?
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Most of the time women will just give out their numbers to strangers in the hope that they be left alone and as a form of protection - don't want to antagonised him with rejection.

We all know there's plenty of mommy boys out there that can't handle rejection well.

Next time, invite her, then hand out ur business card and walk away, let her call you instead, that's swings the power to you - if she's interested.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
So this is the first time i chatted with a random girl at bus stop. Conversation was pretty simple. She is new in city and i asked if she had visited places around, to which she said no. So i ended up asking her out and she gave me her number and said that she might be working this weekend.
Honestly, i have absolutely no clue how to initiate chat over text with her. What exactly should i say the first time i text her. Also what if she says she is working this weekend. Should i just end things there or should i wait and see if she free on other days?
Don't text. Call and setup a date. I'll call and say 'hey it's Prize' and wait for her response. If she says 'who?' I say 'I must have the wrong number, bye' and leave it there. If she says 'oh hey how are you?' then I talk for a min or two and setup a date. If she won't agree on a date I again leave it and say bye.

Next time crank up the charm and see if you can set a date on the spot. The sooner you polarize a woman the better off you'll be. You do it all to gauge interest. If the interest isn't there then you're only padding her ego. Sometimes I'll start off sweet and it she starts getting sassy or difficult I'll tease as a test. If she responds negatively to the tease I cut it and leave it there. If she's playful or teases back then I'll tease her into a date or into escalation if we're on a date. I'm constantly throwing subtle polarizing tests. Anything she does will bring me closer to either leaving or getting with her.

Once she's polarized it'll be a lot easier to lead and make a decision. If she's obviously into you then you can play with her and really get her excited before giving her what she wants. If she isn't then you can stop wasting your time. A lot of women know this and purposely try to obfuscate their intentions because they only want attention to feed/protect a fragile ego. Some are simply hesitant and I take two steps back before taking one forward again, but she gets a limited supply of those depending on how much I enjoy her company. Your gut has the same number of neurons as a cats brain, so trust it. Trust your intuition and wisdom, they're usually right.
 
Top