Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asked out a random chick and she said yes

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is the first time i chatted with a random girl at bus stop. Conversation was pretty simple. She is new in city and i asked if she had visited places around, to which she said no. So i ended up asking her out and she gave me her number and said that she might be working this weekend.
Honestly, i have absolutely no clue how to initiate chat over text with her. What exactly should i say the first time i text her. Also what if she says she is working this weekend. Should i just end things there or should i wait and see if she free on other days?

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the time women will just give out their numbers to strangers in the hope that they be left alone and as a form of protection - don't want to antagonised him with rejection.

We all know there's plenty of mommy boys out there that can't handle rejection well.

Next time, invite her, then hand out ur business card and walk away, let her call you instead, that's swings the power to you - if she's interested.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is the first time i chatted with a random girl at bus stop. Conversation was pretty simple. She is new in city and i asked if she had visited places around, to which she said no. So i ended up asking her out and she gave me her number and said that she might be working this weekend.
Honestly, i have absolutely no clue how to initiate chat over text with her. What exactly should i say the first time i text her. Also what if she says she is working this weekend. Should i just end things there or should i wait and see if she free on other days?
Don't text. Call and setup a date. I'll call and say 'hey it's Prize' and wait for her response. If she says 'who?' I say 'I must have the wrong number, bye' and leave it there. If she says 'oh hey how are you?' then I talk for a min or two and setup a date. If she won't agree on a date I again leave it and say bye.

Next time crank up the charm and see if you can set a date on the spot. The sooner you polarize a woman the better off you'll be. You do it all to gauge interest. If the interest isn't there then you're only padding her ego. Sometimes I'll start off sweet and it she starts getting sassy or difficult I'll tease as a test. If she responds negatively to the tease I cut it and leave it there. If she's playful or teases back then I'll tease her into a date or into escalation if we're on a date. I'm constantly throwing subtle polarizing tests. Anything she does will bring me closer to either leaving or getting with her.

Once she's polarized it'll be a lot easier to lead and make a decision. If she's obviously into you then you can play with her and really get her excited before giving her what she wants. If she isn't then you can stop wasting your time. A lot of women know this and purposely try to obfuscate their intentions because they only want attention to feed/protect a fragile ego. Some are simply hesitant and I take two steps back before taking one forward again, but she gets a limited supply of those depending on how much I enjoy her company. Your gut has the same number of neurons as a cats brain, so trust it. Trust your intuition and wisdom, they're usually right.