Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much texting the correct amount

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay,,, this is early stages of relationship. Texting and talking to her every day. But, wonder if it is too much. My basic play is that I will say good morning and see if she wants to talk. Then thru the day I will text her like one or 2 times... but if she calls me or texts first then I engage.

It's like I know the guy has to pursue to some extent, but I do not want to come on so strong that I push her away.

advice??

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops. Forgot to say. Right now this is a long distance relationship until she moved back to Los Angeles. So phone calls and texting is all we have right now

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I think you’re right. She has nothing to bring her back to Los Angeles right now. No job and no place to live. I guess we can smash and hang out when she’s here.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My basic play is that I will say good morning and see if she wants to talk.
Regardless of whether it's LD or not...I would avoid setting this pattern.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Get rid of all these feminine traits like texting novels of lovey dovey feelings and imbue urself with masculine traits.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's an old rule that you give 2/3 of what she gives, communication wise. I think it's a good rule of thumb.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A LDR is never worth even attempting unless you have been together for some time. They are extremely difficult even in that situation. If you are attempting this right out of the gate I would imagine the failure rate is close to 100%.

As far as the texting, I would immediately stop sending a "good morning" text now and let her initiate the contact each and every day. This is based on you saying you are in the "early" stages. If things continue to go well for a number of weeks you can sometimes reach out but I would still keep it to a minimum. Also, limit texting in general. It has been proven to completely sap the energy (read: sexual energy) out of many a relationship.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I think you’re right. She has nothing to bring her back to Los Angeles right now. No job and no place to live. I guess we can smash and hang out when she’s here.

see we told you before and I will repeat forget the relationship and go have fun, and by that not only with woman go have fun with friends too.

plus just read waht you even write, she have no reason to come, so you yourself belive you are not reason to even she wanting to come, this thing is wrong in several lvls

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree and have taken action.... signed up for 2 singles events local,,, that guarantees face to face. Hitting up different women, if they do not want to meet no-big-deal.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please stop making threads

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok,,, thankyou from the Forum Police, so says the guy with over 4,600 messages..... geez
You’re making a thread about every issue you come up against. Stop asking us to hold your hand and start making your own decisions. Advice is one thing, but constantly asking for our opinion leads me believe you’re severely lacking in personal integrity and confidence in yourself, like a kid that looks back at his mom to see if what he’s about to do is safe.

Your problem is not the texting, or the relationships, or parties or any of that. Your problem right now is that you’re looking for validation from these women, and us.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good to make her wait a bit in my opinion.