Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend wants to take break

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
And you want her back?

You can do better.

EDIT use present-tense verbs. Drives not drove. You're still bluepull. You want a sub-7 older chick.
I know the red pill concepts and principles in my head. Its just that it gets hard to follow them when i am with a girl. In this case, all this time I knew she wasnt the best and i could do better. But still i choose to stay with her.

Billtx49

Reaction score
In this case, all this time I knew she wasnt the best and i could do better. But still i choose to stay with her.
Which brings up the question of do you Always settle for less in life on everything even knowing you deserve more…
Or does this issue only concern women?

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which brings up the question of do you Always settle for less in life on everything even knowing you deserve more…
Or does this issue only concern women?
Just women. Its also that these women approach me. So i just kind of settle with them. I do have hard time getting a 9 or 10 girl.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, a girl who says she wants to take a break actually has someone else she wants to try to date and she's moving you out of the way so she can do so with minimal guilt. Keeping you somewhat on the hook this way also allows her to come back if new guys screws things up while pretending she just needed time to "figure things out" during your time apart.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were with her for one reason only... it fed your ego. You felt accepted.

She was nothing more than a drug to you. She made you feel good. You are simply now going through drug withdrawal.

It could have been anybody. It happened to be your coworker, which makes the withdrawal harder. It was only 90 days, so you will get over this very quickly. Just ride it out and act poised and unaffected especially when around her.

Lesson learned, I’m sure.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were with her for one reason only... it fed your ego. You felt accepted.

She was nothing more than a drug to you. She made you feel good. You are simply now going through drug withdrawal.

It could have been anybody. It happened to be your coworker, which makes the withdrawal harder. It was only 90 days, so you will get over this very quickly. Just ride it out and act poised and unaffected especially when around her.

Lesson learned, I’m sure.
This is something totally true. What i dont understand how exactly does one feel accepted without having a girl in his life.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This is something totally true. What i dont understand how exactly does one feel accepted without having a girl in his life.
Damn fine question. I applaud it. Reverse this thought process. By unlearning your programming from birth, you are catapulted up. You have to go into disagreement with the physical universe and this sick reality we are in.

The reversing the thought process it’s that women need to have this dilemma and not you. This is not something for you to solve. It’s for them to solve. What you are offering them is appreciation and your validation. Sex is her validation at one end of the extreme and validation and appreciation of her for putting herself out there and also for her femininity. It took me a long time to unravel this. Over time a couple of my mentors helped me.

I just left the grocery store and when I was in there, this middle age blonde, fukkable, walked up to me while I was looking for cheese to make a meatza. A meat crust pizza.
I just listened mostly and held good eye contact. I made it easier for her by really understanding her and kind of ignoring her relatively unimportant talking. I saw where she was and “flowed” admiration and appreciation to her. She then got close enough for her arm to touch mine and she kept it there until I excused myself to leave. She smiled and said, “I really hope to see you again.”

Out of nowhere, she walked right up to me.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I know this was already said on this thread so my bad if I repeat any of it. First, you should not date co-workers. It's a bad idea in this new world and you could get fired or you could be like me. I dated someone at work when I was 18. My first girlfriend and it lasted for 2 years and she did not resign until 2006. SO we broke up in 1991 ( she broke it off) and I had to see every potential **** she was ****ing and sucking after that so I know why you feel upset. Plus she did not resign until 2006. So 15 years I had to deal and see her. I didn't see her often but it was often enough to remind me of my mistake. Bad idea to date someone from work or I'll even put the gym to that list. You don't **** where you eat or whatever the saying is. The thing is you're ****ed if you stay there meaning you will have to see her so maybe resigning and getting another job might be the answer. I don't know where you work so maybe that's harder to do. This is why you don't do this because now she is fu*king you emotionally in the head and could f*ck you with your money. I'd just look at the experience as what not to do in the future.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
A man who is sure of himself will discard the learning experience and move on.

This is not the first man to sleep with a co-worker and won’t be the last. I know two men who have done it and even though they don’t spend time together, they just keep in mind that they work there.
This is no big deal. Women are notorious at sleeping with men from work. Especially married women.
The problem is when the man goes stupid and thinks he loves her or that she’s top shelf a$$ and must hang onto it. There are plenty of men who pull it off all the time.
I’m not selling it or condoning it. Merely stating a fact.
So let the work thing go for crying out loud. It’s not the end of the world if the man keeps his frame and cool. If he’s all turned weird by it then I know for a fact, she will to. She will follow his mind state.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man who is sure of himself will discard the learning experience and move on.

This is not the first man to sleep with a co-worker and won’t be the last. I know two men who have done it and even though they don’t spend time together, they just keep in mind that they work there.
This is no big deal. Women are notorious at sleeping with men from work. Especially married women.
The problem is when the man goes stupid and thinks he loves her or that she’s top shelf a$$ and must hang onto it. There are plenty of men who pull it off all the time.
I’m not selling it or condoning it. Merely stating a fact.
So let the work thing go for crying out loud. It’s not the end of the world if the man keeps his frame and cool. If he’s all turned weird by it then I know for a fact, she will to. She will follow his mind state.
Well she did act weired around me the next day after breakup, ignoring me and acting formally like one would act with a new employee. I maintained my cool and talked about work a little bit with her. I dont mind maintaining my cool and acting as if nothing happened. Its just a bit hard to pretend.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Well she did act weired around me the next day after breakup, ignoring me and acting formally like one would act with a new employee. I maintained my cool and talked about work a little bit with her. I dont mind maintaining my cool and acting as if nothing happened. Its just a bit hard to pretend.
That’s exactly the way you should be acting. You had a good fling and that’s that. Look, if this goes south and the $hit hits the fan, it’s because you are all mushy and hurt. It was NEVER for her like it was for you.
You are number 75 or something. Let your ego go. Be a man.

This is another reason why women won’t sleep with nice guys. They absolutely cannot be trusted.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s exactly the way you should be acting. You had a good fling and that’s that. Look, if this goes south and the $hit hits the fan, it’s because you are all mushy and hurt. It was NEVER for her like it was for you.
You are number 75 or something. Let your ego go. Be a man.

This is another reason why women won’t sleep with nice guys. They absolutely cannot be trusted.
The thing is i always knew it isnt permanent or anything. I tried to keep things under control. Its just that sometimes you get used to someone. Its same like one getting addicted to a drug and then suffering the effects upon not getting the drug . (An example provided above in this post).
I know i cant afford to lose my job so offcourse i wont do anything stupid now. This is the reason i have been maintaining my cool and acting as if nothing happened.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
So what do you need to do to not get addicted?
This has nothing to do with this woman at work.

Are you in control of your mind and feelings, or not?

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do you need to do to not get addicted?
This has nothing to do with this woman at work.

Are you in control of your mind and feelings, or not?
Well i know that my mind does play cruel tricks on me by reminding me of this relation and thinking about all ifs and buts.
I get your point totally. I know its not about this woman. It all comes down to me feeling accepted without need for woman. This although is the hardest part.