Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to spot low interest

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have become so much better at this. I used to chase like a stupid ass beta. When I sense low interest now I just ghost the woman. Like today, woman calls me after she went dark about 5 days and o went dead silent. Then today on a 25 minute call where I did 80% listening, she talked on and on about herself but did not ask one single question about me! What I do for work, how many kids I have, etc. so she is now back on ghost mode fir me. And I repeat,,, she called me? WTH.

Or women who are reluctant to set a date, etc.
no chasing. Just go to next

No

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have become so much better at this. I used to chase like a stupid ass beta. When I sense low interest now I just ghost the woman. Like today, woman calls me after she went dark about 5 days and o went dead silent. Then today on a 25 minute call where I did 80% listening, she talked on and on about herself but did not ask one single question about me! What I do for work, how many kids I have, etc. so she is now back on ghost mode fir me. And I repeat,,, she called me? WTH.
If she called you that's not low interest anymore. It somehow raised itself.

Does it matter if she asks about you? It's not a good sign but if she sucks your d!ck before finding out about your college degree do you care at all? Lol. Go ghost on her if she isn't going to give you what you want when you try to set a date or escalate though.

Low interest is when you can't get what you want out of her. No matter what roadblock is in the way, assume it's BS and the real reason is that she's fvcking someone else until proven otherwise.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
She wants your attention. Starve the fuk out of her. Let her go.
There should be a penalty for ambiguity. It’s a manipulation tool to keep you there for attention. Don’t answer the damn phone next time.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she called you that's not low interest anymore. It somehow raised itself.

Does it matter if she asks about you? It's not a good sign but if she sucks your d!ck before finding out about your college degree do you care at all? Lol. Go ghost on her if she isn't going to give you what you want when you try to set a date or escalate though.

Low interest is when you can't get what you want out of her. No matter what roadblock is in the way, assume it's BS and the real reason is that she's fvcking someone else until proven otherwise.
You’re right. I sound like a girl. What do I care if she ask much questions about me as long as I get what I want

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re right. I sound like a girl. What do I care if she ask much questions about me as long as I get what I want
I get why you wouldn't be happy about that (I wouldn't be either. Unless she was a super interesting person), but we gotta get used to putting up with female BS and get our eyes on the prize. Once you've evaluated the quality of the sex you can then start weighing things like how self centered she is into your calculation on whether or not you'll ever see her again. In the long run she's only playing herself.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

I don’t do online dating anymore but whenever I get bored and check my tinder, the women straight up qualify me for romantic relationships. They don’t want to waste their time. They want to know if I am going anywhere in life and if I am looking for commitment.

It’s always some sort of negotiation mixed in with some light banter. That’s what romance looks like for adults.

You don’t talk endlessly about nothing.
Lol yea, now that theyre older im sure they dont want to "waste their time". But i bet they spent the previous 10 years just going online to use men to feed their ego and for entertainment. Women who say to not waste their time like that would just make me think of narcissistic princess syndromes.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yea, now that theyre older im sure they dont want to "waste their time". But i bet they spent the previous 10 years just going online to use men to feed their ego and for entertainment. Women who say to not waste their time like that would just make me think of narcissistic princess syndromes.
I was about to say. Women in their 30’s will gladly waste your time if you let them.