Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bulldykes and game (massive lessons learned)

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can learn alot from studying the environment. Even the parts that we do nit fit into. Another trait i observed about bulldykes is they want all the feminine women to theirselves. So they will be non sexual for a long time with one of their targets to keep her away from men. They are also experts at creating a wedge in a relationship between a man and a woman. Pro level **** blockers. It pains her to see a female whose satisfied with her man.
I wonder if we've ever had them on the forum

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you understand what homosexuality isn't attraction to same sex, but it is when you attracted ONLY to your own sex and unattracted to opposite sex, like, at all? Those "experiments" are done by people who are bisexual by nature. If you are heterosexual by nature then it is impossible for you to be sexually excited by member of same sex, no matter what. Same goes other way - if you are homosexual then you can't be sexually excited by member of opposite sex, no matter what. Please learn definitions before starting pointless discussion.
I have a cousin who is gay and I have worked with many over the years. The one question I ask her, If she is attracted to a female then why does she go for women who are butchy who have masculine traits. Why not go for a feminine woman. Same for men, if guys are attracted to men, why do they date other men who are feminine, why not just date a woman.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You want more?

A bulldyke ruined my friends chances at work with a girl. Soiled his reputation for good.
She then proceed to chase a new 18 year old intern. As a manager she can manipulate
the company and move guys around so she can flirt and chase the females.
Imagine if this was a male abusing his position.

They are now in a relationship.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want more?

A bulldyke ruined my friends chances at work with a girl. Soiled his reputation for good.
She then proceed to chase a new 18 year old intern. As a manager she can manipulate

I wouldn’t work for some gay person for all the money in the world. Can’t boss me around if I refuse to work for weirdos.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t work for some gay person for all the money in the world. Can’t boss me around if I refuse to work for weirdos.
She's not the main boss but yeah it's still annoying

We've had quite a few confrontations

Very liberal city unfortunately

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesbians are notorious sexual harassers in the workplace. They do it with impunity, because if anyone says anything, they claim that they are the ones being harassed for being gay. And if you ever let a lesbian be in charge of hiring new employees, they will only hire other lesbians.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What's real is they don't have balls.

They certainly can copy masculinity but it's all an elaborate act.
A scam. Lol
Only to fool men and dominate them like little boys.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
So why has it increased greatly in the last 20 yrs?
Ah.... a very good question. It’s called Epigenetics. What you think or adopt as a perception becomes true. Up to and including the proteins turning on and off genes.

What you think becomes real.
Even Henry Ford talked about it in the early 1900’s

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The Newtonian supposition that genes control you, has been scientifically and soundly debunked by modern science. Genes are just a blueprint. The DNA is copied by RNA and then your environment and perceptions modify genetic response.
What your perceptions and environment are then signals to cellular proteins. These proteins then mold and recombine and alter your biology to ensure your survival based on those perceptions.

It’s quite conclusive and not really a debate point. Too many repeatable experiments confirm it.

You become what you think.
A fag creates himself.

Last edited:

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want more?

Actually I wanted to hear more about reverse engineering the game and psycology of this abomination of nature called bulldykes