Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had Date with Milf

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instant dated her. Bought us drinks from Starbucks. Ran out of things to talk about with her and she was not contributing to the convo. I got really bored and I was losing attraction towards her. Maybe she also was losing attraction. I tried to change venue but she said maybe not, next time in the last second. Went back to sit near Starbucks for 5 minutes and she asked me if I had to go, I told her I don't have to work tomorrow and I can stay longer. I used time constraint at the beginning and I forgot about it. She said she had to go and I think she was waiting for me to ask for her number and I decided not to. I just wanted to Instant Fclosed her But I couldn't so I didn't take her number, she was only a 6.5/10. Maybe she was 37 yo.

--> Every day is an new opportunity to reach the sky.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Instant dated her. Bought us drinks from Starbucks. Ran out of things to talk about with her and she was not contributing to the convo. I got really bored and I was losing attraction towards her. Maybe she also was losing attraction. I tried to change venue but she said maybe not, next time in the last second. Went back to sit near Starbucks for 5 minutes and she asked me if I had to go, I told her I don't have to work tomorrow and I can stay longer. I used time constraint at the beginning and I forgot about it. She said she had to go and I think she was waiting for me to ask for her number and I decided not to. I just wanted to Instant Fclosed her But I couldn't so I didn't take her number, she was only a 6.5/10. Maybe she was 37 yo.

How many kids she have? I dunno, single moms just seem like bad juju no matter how hot. I always think they're looking for a guy to support them.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many kids she have? I dunno, single moms just seem like bad juju no matter how hot. I always think they're looking for a guy to support them.
I dunno. I didn't ask if she had kids. She was dressed to impressed, probably trying to pick up some rich guy in the shopping mall. Nice skinny body though. I don't like the bulky type body.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno. I didn't ask if she had kids. She was dressed to impressed, probably trying to pick up some rich guy in the shopping mall. Nice skinny body though. I don't like the bulky type body.
I got a couple hot MILFs on my street just a few houses down. The one is cute, late 30s, maybe 40 but doesn't work. her mom lives with her and she's divorced or something and they're booth kinda koo koo. Not mean, but just out there.

The other a few houses down is far hotter. Probably 40-41 maybe. She'd be an hb8. Very nice lady to everyone she's in contact with. I don't think she has a bf. She owns her own house but I never see her at work. She does dress up and has a job though. I'm thinking she's a teacher or something. I never hit on her because she sees me working at the grocery store and that screams min wage loser even though it's just a 2 day a week job. She's hot but looks her age and someone like me looks way too young for her. I'd totally smash her though. Again great personality from what I've seen when she's at the grocery store and from talking to her but me working at the grocery store I'm a loser in her eyes even though I own a small business.

Working a garbage job is like herpes to women, at least women 30 and over. On my profiles I list business owner.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry all that much about something like this. Being able to approach a woman and hitting it off to where you are conversing for hours is not all that common in the real world. Cold approaching is difficult, and trying to get anything going with a woman who is contributing very little is of course going to make this even more so.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you run out of things to talk about? I’ll never get this and i attibute it to the person being boring themselves. There’s a million and one things to talk about in life with anyone. Finding a connection with anyone is easy and making convo is easy if you yourself are not a boring person.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you run out of things to talk about? I’ll never get this and i attibute it to the person being boring themselves. There’s a million and one things to talk about in life with anyone. Finding a connection with anyone is easy and making convo is easy if you yourself are not a boring person.
You run out of things to talk about when one or both people aren't really into the other.

You, yourself, may be a chatterbox. In being a chatterbox you may miss when he isn't contributing to the conversation (b/c he's not interested) because you think he's engaged because he's nodding and affirming as you talk. If he isn't actively participating and contributing, he's not interested. It's always fun to stop talking and see where he takes it.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You run out of things to talk about when one or both people aren't really into the other.

You, yourself, may be a chatterbox. In being a chatterbox you may miss when he isn't contributing to the conversation (b/c he's not interested) because you think he's engaged because he's nodding and affirming as you talk. If he isn't actively participating and contributing, he's not interested. It's always fun to stop talking and see where he takes it.
Not at all. I am an introvert but find it easy to connect with anyone. I never really had anyone go silent. i just find there’s a lot to discover about someone else. listening is more important, and then there’s more to discuss after you have listened. conversation is a two way interaction but i tend to listen more than speak because i love hearing others’ stories. Ask one question of someone and they talk forever. lol. people like talking about themselves. maybe if he asked her some questions.

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You messed up. She was waiting to see if you'd invite her back to your place. She's a Milf, she knows what it's all about already and you failed to make the invite to fvck. Did you ask her to come over?

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You messed up. She was waiting to see if you'd invite her back to your place. She's a Milf, she knows what it's all about already and you failed to make the invite to fvck. Did you ask her to come over?
Maybe you are right.
I think I got turned off a little bit cause I can see her eyes were tired under her make up and I didn't like her teeth, she had an overbite. Or maybe I was just feeling tired. I usually have more things to talk about.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all. I am an introvert but find it easy to connect with anyone. I never really had anyone go silent. i just find there’s a lot to discover about someone else. listening is more important, and then there’s more to discuss after you have listened. conversation is a two way interaction but i tend to listen more than speak because i love hearing others’ stories. Ask one question of someone and they talk forever. lol. people like talking about themselves. maybe if he asked her some questions.
Most people are boring AF and literally have nothing to talk about at all. I went to a speed dating event back in April and conversing with the majority of the women there was painful, best part was I wasn't at all into any of them. They failed to ask me any questions about myself and would ask them questions and it would result in a few short responses. However, I can say that their issue was simply due to the fact that they did nothing with their lives, so naturally they aren't going to be able to hold a conversation at all. When you have no hobbies, never traveled, never moved and so on of course you are going to have nothing to talk about lol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Most people are boring AF and literally have nothing to talk about at all. I went to a speed dating event back in April and conversing with the majority of the women there was painful, best part was I wasn't at all into any of them. They failed to ask me any questions about myself and would ask them questions and it would result in a few short responses. However, I can say that their issue was simply due to the fact that they did nothing with their lives, so naturally they aren't going to be able to hold a conversation at all. When you have no hobbies, never traveled, never moved and so on of course you are going to have nothing to talk about lol.
Were they hot? I mean, I would have put up with them and taken them off your hands if you didn't want them!!