"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Giving me only small time slots? WTF

mercutio1976

New Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
NYC
So I matched this woman on a dating website a few days ago. She seemed totally into me. SHE was one pursuing me and taking the initiative with emails. After a few back and forth I tell her I'm not that into email but text me so we can have a first phone conversation. I also mention to her to text me a full body shot since her online profile only had 2 pictures of her head. She texts me early this afternoon just as I asked with a nice body shot and a nice message. I reply asking if she can phone talk sometime today. And this is where it goes south. She replies, "I can talk tomorrow morning before 10am (Saturday). Are you available in the morning? or Sunday morning?" WTF? Really? That really rubbed me the wrong way. I never replied. I kind of feel like she is now de-prioritizing me and de-valueing me. I never really pursue women that don't put me first and prioritize me. Granted I think she has a kid so may have him around, but still. She can't talk all day today or tonight or anytime this weekend but a couple small slots in the early morning before 10am? How would you all handle that? I kind of want to just cut her off for good but now having second thoughts that maybe I should reply with something. How would you handle it? Should I move on?
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mercutio1976

New Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
NYC
So your hung up on a chick you haven't even met yet?
NO not "hung up" on her. Just asking advice. Should I even reply to a woman that gives me these small time slots for a first call. Just seems like she has better things to do. Total turn off.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I'll give you a hint...

The title of your post is "Blah blah blah... WTF?"

Whenever a woman has you guessing WTF? Your in for disappointment and dissatisfaction.

Seems like you knew that just needed someone to wake you up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
Dude....you're WEIRD.

What makes you think a STRANGER.......someone you've NEVER MET before should make you a priority in THEIR life?

How many strangers,people who you don't know do you currently have prioritized in YOUR life right now?

Should I even reply to a woman that gives me these small time slots for a first call.
Ok,help me out here.........

You asked her if she could speak to you today........she then said she'd be available to talk tomorrow instead.

And that was a problem why?

Just seems like she has better things to do.
I guess I can see your point. She has a kid.....a child that requires tending to,but why focus on taking care of her baby when she could instead be talking on the phone to some stranger she met on the internet. Boy....that chick has some nerve....

:rolleyes:
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I'll give you a hint...

The title of your post is "Blah blah blah... WTF?"

Whenever a woman has you guessing WTF? Your in for disappointment and dissatisfaction.

Seems like you knew that just needed someone to wake you up.
Just want to make my post clear a Woman should make her interest clear... She has a kid around? She will say so... she busy at this very moment? She will actually call you right back.

I think the op wanted her to declare her undying love to him right away. Witch will never happen.

But if a woman is actually interested she will make things easy.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Typical mommy boy syndrome.

Cry a bit and mommy comes running.

Unfortunately, other women aren't ur mommy, act accordingly.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
How are your jimmies so rustled?
So I matched this woman on a dating website a few days ago. She seemed totally into me. SHE was one pursuing me and taking the initiative with emails. After a few back and forth I tell her I'm not that into email but text me so we can have a first phone conversation. I also mention to her to text me a full body shot since her online profile only had 2 pictures of her head. She texts me early this afternoon just as I asked with a nice body shot and a nice message. I reply asking if she can phone talk sometime today. And this is where it goes south. She replies, "I can talk tomorrow morning before 10am (Saturday). Are you available in the morning? or Sunday morning?" WTF? Really? That really rubbed me the wrong way. I never replied. I kind of feel like she is now de-prioritizing me and de-valueing me. I never really pursue women that don't put me first and prioritize me. Granted I think she has a kid so may have him around, but still. She can't talk all day today or tonight or anytime this weekend but a couple small slots in the early morning before 10am? How would you all handle that? I kind of want to just cut her off for good but now having second thoughts that maybe I should reply with something. How would you handle it? Should I move on?
OP sounds like you want a psycho. If a woman shows extremely high interest before she even knows me then it demonstrates her low value and triggers natural aversion. She would only be a hookup, never anything more. I'd rather date a girl that's realistic and not putting up a facade or resenting me from the get go. That girl is more sane than you OP lol.

The very fact that you're phased and bothered by her behavior shows a lack of mental stability. I'm not trying to put you down but if she can't even give you a counter offer to have your first phone conversation ever the following morning without you getting upset then how are you cut out for a relationship?

The only way you're going to get anywhere with any woman is by not letting her actions get to you. If you feel she's being disrespectful then make it known and attempt to talk it out or leave. Getting upset or emotional does absolutely nothing for you, in fact it works against you. Learn to observe your emotions and thoughts without identifying with them.
 
Last edited:
A

AJ84

Guest
Dude....you're WEIRD.

What makes you think a STRANGER.......someone you've NEVER MET before should make you a priority in THEIR life?

How many strangers,people who you don't know do you currently have prioritized in YOUR life right now?



Ok,help me out here.........

You asked her if she could speak to you today........she then said she'd be available to talk tomorrow instead.

And that was a problem why?



I guess I can see your point. She has a kid.....a child that requires tending to,but why focus on taking care of her baby when she could instead be talking on the phone to some stranger she met on the internet. Boy....that chick has some nerve....

:rolleyes:
A normal, healthy person will never prioritize someone they just met. Kudos to her for not dropping everything to accommodate a random dude.
If the thread was about a random girl who expected him to put her as a priority above everything else she would be called an entitled princess who he should only have as a plate of course.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
If the thread was about a random girl who expected him to put her as a priority above everything else she would be called an entitled princess who he should only have as a plate of course.
Haha they don't care about their double standards, good catch tho
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
OP you're making this a way bigger deal than it is, and it honestly sounds like you have your own psychological issues from the way you are blowing up about it. And most of all don't deny that you did, you would not have considered cutting her off and felt she devalues you and made a thread about it on SS otherwise. I would recommend just taking a step back and talking to her some other time, introspecting over your feelings and response about this for your own sake, and personally I think there's no need to talk over the phone... just suggest to meet in a public place.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top