Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will dating a well off guy raise her self image and try for other rich guys in the future?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two girls I dated recently, one for about a year, another for 3 months, both of which became gf's told me I was out of their league, too good to be true, why would I want to be with broke girls like them (they were hot and easy).

They both ended recently, but the last one told me she was going to try dating again but raise the income screening standard on the dating site, just to weed out the drug users she said (she dated a guy who turned out to be a heroin addict). She also said she would look for a man that would accept the woman as an equal partner...

Here's my question: did I validate this loser that she thinks she is now capable of attracting higher income men? The girl was a hard core liberal feminist. Felt she was an equal despite the fact that I paid more in taxes than her and her brother combined gross in a year by a factor of 2 or 3.

She lives in a small town not a big city like me so I doubt there are a ton of guys of my income there, but I worry that now that she said that, her and the last one feel like their multiple divorced but holes and low end jobs with all kinds of drama, crazy and baggage have a new and improved self image courtesy of me banging them. I doubt they would be able to keep such men anyways, but I'm curious because they say men have hot crazy breakthrough gf's that although they don't last, it boosts their self image and they then feel they can attract and date hotter women after those crazy girls when they previously thought they couldn't. Crazy girls are easier to get...women who sleep with you easily or pursue you are usually crazy...I learned this the hard way but have been reading a lot of great material from Chase Amante articles lately that matches my recent experiences to a freaking T.

A

AJ84

Two girls I dated recently, one for about a year, another for 3 months, both of which became gf's told me I was out of their league, too good to be true, why would I want to be with broke girls like them (they were hot and easy).

They both ended recently, but the last one told me she was going to try dating again but raise the income screening standard on the dating site, just to weed out the drug users she said (she dated a guy who turned out to be a heroin addict). She also said she would look for a man that would accept the woman as an equal partner...

Here's my question: did I validate this loser that she thinks she is now capable of attracting higher income men? The girl was a hard core liberal feminist. Felt she was an equal despite the fact that I paid more in taxes than her and her brother combined gross in a year by a factor of 2 or 3.

She lives in a small town not a big city like me so I doubt there are a ton of guys of my income there, but I worry that now that she said that, her and the last one feel like their multiple divorced but holes and low end jobs with all kinds of drama, crazy and baggage have a new and improved self image courtesy of me banging them. I doubt they would be able to keep such men anyways, but I'm curious because they say men have hot crazy breakthrough gf's that although they don't last, it boosts their self image and they then feel they can attract and date hotter women after those crazy girls when they previously thought they couldn't. Crazy girls are easier to get...women who sleep with you easily or pursue you are usually crazy...I learned this the hard way but have been reading a lot of great material from Chase Amante articles lately that matches my recent experiences to a freaking T.
This sounds like a butt hurt rant. Why do you even care? She’s not with you so what she gets up to is not your business nor your problem. Forget about her.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a butt hurt rant. Why do you even care? She’s not with you so what she gets up to is not your business nor your problem. Forget about her.

Not so much a butt hurt rant, just curious if it will...like I said these chics came from a long line of drama and baggage. One of them even had married a couple guys with money, not like me she said but they were well off, accounting firm, etc. She couldn't keep them. I'm mostly trying to learn if these things raise your ability and self image both ways.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you first meet a woman and she says something like "you're too good for me" you should listen to them and run away. Otherwise, you're just describing hypergamy. Of course a woman will try to date a more successful guy every time just like you want to make more money every time you change jobs. It's why you do it. And men do it when they go for hotter younger women.

Stay away from any raging feminists, they are hypocrites who believe in a world view that is a lie. Either they know they believe a lie and are maliciously weilding power for their own gain, in which case they are evil; or they are innocent and just believe a lie because they've heard it so much, in which case they're delusional. Neither of them is good for you.

You're wrong to be chasing after the approval of others like this. Doing so IS the blue pill. You should be proud of yourself because you've achieved what you set out to, not because others think you're swell for having done so.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot crazy women who lack class serve well healed men as playthings but are never taken seriously.

That is why such women cannot hold quality men. Looks & sex are not everything to a quality man, who can elect to pick a hot woman who has class and taste (things that are an important reflection on him in various settings.) instead, a woman he can ask to accompany him on a high powered business trip or client dinner without risk of embarrassment. The hot trashy types aren’t suited for this and reflect poorly on him, so if he entertains such women it is always on the down low.

It is true that such women may inflate their value as a result. I know a prominent physician in Orange County who dates hot floosies all the time. The women he dates are openly ridiculed in his social circles. They dress like trash and have no class and are a general embarrassment to him. He doesn’t care, he pumps and dumps them and gets a new one easily. I’ve heard him openly ridicule these women over a cigar to other men. Obviously that’s his business. He’s fine with it, open about it, and it’s entertaining to be sure. These girls all think they are going to end up with him through looks & sex. They won’t. Its a joke. He uses them & tosses them. They are all pretty. Looks and sex are a commodity to him and to other men like him.

If these women learn how to affect the trappings of class (as every gold digger worth her fake boobs has) then they stand a better chance. But if a woman has no idea what “class” really is then it’s a difficult thing to learn and it requires time, money (buying the right clothes, presenting the right image) and behavioral modifications that they may not be capable of.

And if they can’t become a good gold digger? They’ll get pumped & dumped ad nauseam until they are washed up and hit the wall.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you first meet a woman and she says something like "you're too good for me" you should listen to them and run away. Otherwise, you're just describing hypergamy. Of course a woman will try to date a more successful guy every time just like you want to make more money every time you change jobs. It's why you do it. And men do it when they go for hotter younger women.

Stay away from any raging feminists, they are hypocrites who believe in a world view that is a lie. Either they know they believe a lie and are maliciously weilding power for their own gain, in which case they are evil; or they are innocent and just believe a lie because they've heard it so much, in which case they're delusional. Neither of them is good for you.

You're wrong to be chasing after the approval of others like this. Doing so IS the blue pill. You should be proud of yourself because you've achieved what you set out to, not because others think you're swell for having done so.

Totally agree with you that their world view is a lie. The last one was so delusional she twisted facts, it was as if she couldn't see reality. She made 1/8th what I make, lived in a rented house with her brother that her uncle gave them discounted rent on, that same uncle gave her a car...she had a HS diploma and was a ward of the state from 12 to 18...I have advanced degrees, make well into the six figures, have rental real estate, stocks, bonds all on my own...yet she thought she was my equal and wanted to make joint everything...funny how she wasn't an equal when it came to paying for a 1K hotel stay for 2 nights....she can't afford to split that....

And I don't chase their approval. I did that stuff so that I don't have to worry about money (I grew up VERY poor, you have NO idea).

Yeah they may try to date a more successful guy but I'm 3% of the population at my networth and income...and these girls were raging trash, one was an ex meth cook/dealer/user for 8 years, baby daddy is a 6 time felon, one abusive relationship after another, divorced four times at mid thirties...kids she lost custody of and can't care for (two guys she brought into her daughters life raped her for years since she was 8...)

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot crazy women who lack class serve well healed men as playthings but are never taken seriously.

That is why such women cannot hold quality men. Looks & sex are not everything to a quality man, who can elect to pick a hot woman who has class and taste (things that are an important reflection on him in various settings.) instead, a woman he can ask to accompany him on a high powered business trip or client dinner without risk of embarrassment. The hot trashy types aren’t suited for this and reflect poorly on him, so if he entertains such women it is always on the down low.

It is true that such women may inflate their value as a result. I know a prominent physician in Orange County who dates hot floosies all the time. The women he dates are openly ridiculed in his social circles. They dress like trash and have no class and are a general embarrassment to him. He doesn’t care, he pumps and dumps them and gets a new one easily. I’ve heard him openly ridicule these women over a cigar to other men. Obviously that’s his business. He’s fine with it, open about it, and it’s entertaining to be sure. These girls all think they are going to end up with him through looks & sex. They won’t. Its a joke. He uses them & tosses them. They are all pretty. Looks and sex are a commodity to him and to other men like him.

If these women learn how to affect the trappings of class (as every gold digger worth her fake boobs has) then they stand a better chance. But if a woman has no idea what “class” really is then it’s a difficult thing to learn and it requires time, money (buying the right clothes, presenting the right image) and behavioral modifications that they may not be capable of.

And if they can’t become a good gold digger? They’ll get pumped & dumped ad nauseam until they are washed up and hit the wall.

This is actually VERY well put. This is all that the first one should have been to me but I fell for her and thought I could change her. But her instability, flakiness and stupidity not to mention chaos kept coming up over and over again. She tended to gravitate to friends at her level over and over again no matter how much I tried to pull her into a higher class of people (my friends are Dr.'s and CPA's, we go out to lavish dinners. She hung out at burger king and with people who lived in apartments living check to check. Kept telling me she couldn't believe she had me, said it was too good to be true. Her self image wouldn't let her believe it. In reality I only wanted her because she was very hot and had a smoking body and the sex was amazing...and she was easy...This one has been pumped and dumped a bit and she is getting older and realizes it...her body is still fine but without a lot of makeup or fliters on her pictures, she looks like she is mid 40's rather than mid 30's. When she does do her makeup though...mmmmmm. Again, very well put input. Thank you.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who cares. You aren't together anymore. Not once did i ever care who or what any of my ex's dated after we broke up. Richer than me , poorer than me, the important part was.....it wasn't me.

Date new women and focus on your future. Not your past.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually VERY well put. This is all that the first one should have been to me but I fell for her and thought I could change her. But her instability, flakiness and stupidity not to mention chaos kept coming up over and over again. She tended to gravitate to friends at her level over and over again no matter how much I tried to pull her into a higher class of people (my friends are Dr.'s and CPA's, we go out to lavish dinners. She hung out at burger king and with people who lived in apartments living check to check. Kept telling me she couldn't believe she had me, said it was too good to be true. Her self image wouldn't let her believe it. In reality I only wanted her because she was very hot and had a smoking body and the sex was amazing...and she was easy...This one has been pumped and dumped a bit and she is getting older and realizes it...her body is still fine but without a lot of makeup or fliters on her pictures, she looks like she is mid 40's rather than mid 30's. When she does do her makeup though...mmmmmm. Again, very well put input. Thank you.
You can never change anyone.

Moving forward with women, observe their behavior, listen to what they say. 99% of them will tell you who they really are.

And the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior .

-Augustus-

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I ran into the girl in question on a millionaire dating web site today...I did indeed raise her self image. I met her on POF originally and after her and another girl asked me why I'd be on POF at my income, there are better dating sites, etc. I decided to try a millionaire dating site. Sure enough, the most recent ex is on there trolling for another rich guy...I'll see how long her profile lasts before she gives up and moves on. At best she's a pump and dump. I've only been on there for a week or so and one girl I've slept with on there told me all the guys on there are old like in their 60's and 70's. I'm in my mid to late thirties. It's been an interesting experience on that site so far, I'll post a thread about lessons learned there some time in a different thread. Just wanted to post this update, yep, sure enough it raised her self image thinking she could get a rich guy again now...she dated guys who were unemployed and junkies before me lol. I was basically just banging this girl, no seriousness about the relationship, but it still stings to see that she now thinks she somebody...she lives in a rented house with her brother, rented to her by her family, is late on rent by several weeks consistently, drives a beater car they gave her and lives check to check with two low wage jobs and a HS diploma at 28....

And this is a different girl than the other girl that reached back out to me after 7 weeks no contact.

As a millionaire I'd never entertain a serious relationship with such a woman, I'd string on the relationship until I got bored or found a younger girl, so I don't THINK her prospects are good.

Oh,

Last edited: