"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Could a girl you already smashed tell you that she thinks you're attractive, but also says she's emotionally unavailable due to her ex be lying?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Look, I'll be straight with you.

Yes I like her and would want to fvck again, but I'm not going to make it my mission.

I've distanced myself and don't plan on changing that up, and as far as she knows, I don't think about her at all.

if she tries anything I'll still be distant, especially if it's to play me.

And yeah, thanks
Good way to handle it.

Seriously that kind of stuff happens to the best of us. Ppl here are brutally honest.

It does look like she got you in the oneitis, just by the fact that this is 2nd thread about her and that you reply quicky to thread.
Experience is a better teacher than advice, to be honest i dont think all hope is lost. However your course of action should be the same with hope or not because its best for you.
Dont go butt hurt nc but nc as much as possible is best and if you are in contact keep it to a minimum like she is not interesting to you anymore.

Be careful because her interest level might seem to raise just to see if you are still around for her so no reaction unless her intention are crystal clear.


This is for.yourself first if she happens to come around great!!! But dont forget its for your own well being w/e happens
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Good way to handle it.

Seriously that kind of stuff happens to the best of us. Ppl here are brutally honest.

It does look like she got you in the oneitis, just by the fact that this is 2nd thread about her and that you reply quicky to thread.
Experience is a better teacher than advice, to be honest i dont think all hope is lost. However your course of action should be the same with hope or not because its best for you.
Dont go butt hurt nc but nc as much as possible is best and if you are in contact keep it to a minimum like she is not interesting to you anymore.

Be careful because her interest level might seem to raise just to see if you are still around for her so no reaction unless her intention are crystal clear.


This is for.yourself first if she happens to come around great!!! But dont forget its for your own well being w/e happens
yeah of course, I’m nc but still post cool **** on social media, and I’m not mean or super cold with her, I just talk to her briefly.

we’re in the same organization so I’ll have to be around her a lot this coming semester, but honestly right now I’ve been training at the gym and bettering myself, and there’s a lot more girls out there than just her.

a little part of me is hopeful, but I’ll be fine regardless
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
If she says she’s emotionally unavailable, then for crying out loud how could she be more direct?

A woman who, as long as you don’t get attached or fall in love, is available for dirty sex. If she detects, in any way, that you are a girly sensitive man who is going to fall for her...you’re done.

There’s a flip side to this. Keeping her for pleasure only, and she knows it...don’t be surprised if she starts talking exclusive.

This stuff is really simple. I really don’t even understand the purpose of the thread. Are you trying to get a girlfriend? If you are, I will leave the thread and you won’t ever have to worry about a comment from me.
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
If she says she’s emotionally unavailable, then for crying out loud how could she be more direct?

A woman who, as long as you don’t get attached or fall in love, is available for dirty sex. If she detects, in any way, that you are a girly sensitive man who is going to fall for her...you’re done.

There’s a flip side to this. Keeping her for pleasure only, and she knows it...don’t be surprised if she starts talking exclusive.

This stuff is really simple. I really don’t even understand the purpose of the thread. Are you trying to get a girlfriend? If you are, I will leave the thread and you won’t ever have to worry about a comment from me.
She doesn't think that's the case though. She even complained that I'm too stoic and distant, and that I don't tell her enough about myself etc etc.
SHE came to the conclusion that she'd catch feelings on her own, I never showed strong attachment.

And no I don't want a gf
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
She doesn't think that's the case though. She even complained that I'm too stoic and distant, and that I don't tell her enough about myself etc etc.
SHE came to the conclusion that she'd catch feelings on her own, I never showed strong attachment.

And no I don't want a gf
Then explain succinctly what you are looking for as far as information.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
What she’s says is not important. Too simple. Just say to her...

“I want a good connection but our “relationship” will never go past the physical.”

That should polarize the crap out of all this gobbledygook. Make her $hit or get off the pot. You could firmly tell her to strip all her clothes off and drop to her knees and be better off than all this. She will most likely take them off if you do it like you want her and mean it.
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
What she’s says is not important. Too simple. Just say to her...

“I want a good connection but our “relationship” will never go past the physical.”

That should polarize the crap out of all this gobbledygook. Make her $hit or get off the pot. You could firmly tell her to strip all her clothes off and drop to her knees and be better off than all this. She will most likely take them off if you do it like you want her and mean it.
That's crazy, but I'd love to try it haha

she might be sleeping over at my place near the end of the month because of an event nearby, but last time she mentioned it, she said "as long as the clothes stay on".

So yeah I'll definitely do that
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
3 things.

1. With all the info I've provided, how likely am I to fvck her again, realistically.
2. If so, what do I do?
3. Should I just hard next?
1. As things currently stand, Zero chance
2. Nothing
3. If you don’t completely understand NC, which you don’t, YES
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
That's crazy, but I'd love to try it haha

she might be sleeping over at my place near the end of the month because of an event nearby, but last time she mentioned it, she said "as long as the clothes stay on".

So yeah I'll definitely do that
If you don’t. There’s zero chance. It sends a powerful message.
So what exactly did she give you or do for you that was a selfless act that you would let her stay at your place for free when she’s giving out her sex to someone else for free?
Make her bring pizza and wine or no deal.
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
If you don’t. There’s zero chance. It sends a powerful message.
So what exactly did she give you or do for you that was a selfless act that you would let her stay at your place for free when she’s giving out her sex to someone else for free?
Make her bring pizza and wine or no deal.
Usually she brings weed or alcohol honestly, she never comes empty handed
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Pull back. She gave you sex on the second and not on the third. Her ex is facking her and she is about to friend zone you. When she finally gets back with her ex and she will, you will most likely never see her again.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Usually she brings weed or alcohol honestly, she never comes empty handed
Still dont get it I see. There is so much In What I wrote. Telling her to bring pizza and wine has nothing to do with Bringing a damn thing. Lol
Tell her to go to the pet store and get you a turtle would do the same thing.
Why should she fuk you? Tell her you don’t want no stupid weed.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I already posted about this before.

She stalks my IG and responds to my stories, also wants to crash at my place for a student event happening later in the month.

She gives me strong eye contact, is extremely receptive to touch, but doesn't want to bang because she fears getting attached to me despite her ex still being in her life.

According to her, "D!ck makes everything complicated".
And yeah yet still idealised her.. Ok
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I had a friend that was in the same situation as the OP many years ago. She would string him along and act like they were together in public but he would never get any. He was convinced that she was afraid that sex would complicate things. So I decided to help him out by asking him if he wanted me to talk to her for him. He gave me the green light and I seeked her out and said "Do you have a minute? I want to talk about you and him." And her response was "Forget him. I want to talk about me and you." I really wanted to sleep with her but I didn't. It was probably because he was standing about 100 feet away from us observing. After that, my suspicions were right. My friend was a complete cuck.

There is always another guy that she is willing to fvck. On the spot. With no condoms. In every hole.

Since the beginning of time, there has always been 3 roles for guys to fulfill in a woman's ecosystem. The guy that they fvck, the cuck that they take home to meet mom, and the friend zone/validation guy. Most sane women don't have a need for the validation guy. But in 2019, demand is WAY UP for him. It's the golden age of attention wh0res and the men slaves that serve them.

At first it seemed as if the OP was the fvckable guy. But then he got attached and downgraded himself.
Hell of a great post.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top