Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Current female apocalipsis VS conspiracy

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
What’s in it being a girl, wtf makes these fools chase them? Why? White knights, and afcs, and nice guys, and just plain retards, chase these girls. As if you get one you are someone. Currently to get one they ready to supplicate.

Sometime around 50s, big corporations realized that to make a lot of money, well and to control the world - we are talking here about the 300 and the bohemean grove, all that sht basically - well, they basically raised people where male has lost his masculinity.

Think about it, it makes total sense for consumerism and corporations, to have a world where pvssy is a price to be won, and men have to make money, and spend those money of pvssy, in order to get lucky.

When I say corporations, I don't mean anyone in particular, I mean rich men who start those corporations, or who fund them, the men behind curtain.

The whole new meaning of 666. To get laid you have to be rich, have 6 figure salary, be 6 foot tall, have six inch dck, etc. 666. The devil's number. They have caused mayhem among men.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's Genocide. The Epsteins of the world are committing it (this Crime).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct war against men is a losing bet for anyone no matter the strenght, to corrupt society through women vanity is basically recruiting your own victim to work for you.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
What’s in it being a girl, wtf makes these fools chase them? Why? White knights, and afcs, and nice guys, and just plain retards, chase these girls. As if you get one you are someone. Currently to get one they ready to supplicate.

Sometime around 50s, big corporations realized that to make a lot of money, well and to control the world - we are talking here about the 300 and the bohemean grove, all that sht basically - well, they basically raised people where male has lost his masculinity.

Think about it, it makes total sense for consumerism and corporations, to have a world where pvssy is a price to be won, and men have to make money, and spend those money of pvssy, in order to get lucky.

When I say corporations, I don't mean anyone in particular, I mean rich men who start those corporations, or who fund them, the men behind curtain.

The whole new meaning of 666. To get laid you have to be rich, have 6 figure salary, be 6 foot tall, have six inch dck, etc. 666. The devil's number. They have caused mayhem among men.
they need to japanmax and wank to hentais more

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A comedian recently said the world is run by gangsters and thugs and women, he was right.

In the West, you can challenge the system and status quo, but females have the Power. Male is subservient (to the female)
In the East, you can’t challenge the system and status quo, but males have the Power. Male is subservient (to the system)

Nice to be born with Power.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
This is how things have been prophesized. Wait until forced eugenics and microchips are implanted in every child born, absolute control over all tech and currency. We are living in the days of noah. The foundation of the beast 666 system is already in place.

Solomans 3rd temple was just built as foretold it would be built 3x. All the demonic satanic bs in the music and movie and entertainment industry. We living in sodom an gomorrah make no mistake get right with God.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how things have been prophesized. Wait until forced eugenics and microchips are implanted in every child born, absolute control over all tech and currency. We are living in the days of noah. The foundation of the beast 666 system is already in place.

Solomans 3rd temple was just built as foretold it would be built 3x. All the demonic satanic bs in the music and movie and entertainment industry. We living in sodom an gomorrah make no mistake get right with God.
Seeing what I see on the streets around me I believe eugenetics should have been forced already from decades....anytime I see a leftist rally and see the creatures attending it I feel like challenging Darwin.

Regarding microchips, we have cellphones to track us everytime we leave home and at home we have a digital boxe with a feminine name that apparently is there to help us but secretly record our convos and shopping habits.