"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Current female apocalipsis VS conspiracy

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
What’s in it being a girl, wtf makes these fools chase them? Why? White knights, and afcs, and nice guys, and just plain retards, chase these girls. As if you get one you are someone. Currently to get one they ready to supplicate.

Sometime around 50s, big corporations realized that to make a lot of money, well and to control the world - we are talking here about the 300 and the bohemean grove, all that sht basically - well, they basically raised people where male has lost his masculinity.

Think about it, it makes total sense for consumerism and corporations, to have a world where pvssy is a price to be won, and men have to make money, and spend those money of pvssy, in order to get lucky.

When I say corporations, I don't mean anyone in particular, I mean rich men who start those corporations, or who fund them, the men behind curtain.

The whole new meaning of 666. To get laid you have to be rich, have 6 figure salary, be 6 foot tall, have six inch dck, etc. 666. The devil's number. They have caused mayhem among men.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
It's Genocide. The Epsteins of the world are committing it (this Crime).
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Direct war against men is a losing bet for anyone no matter the strenght, to corrupt society through women vanity is basically recruiting your own victim to work for you.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
What’s in it being a girl, wtf makes these fools chase them? Why? White knights, and afcs, and nice guys, and just plain retards, chase these girls. As if you get one you are someone. Currently to get one they ready to supplicate.

Sometime around 50s, big corporations realized that to make a lot of money, well and to control the world - we are talking here about the 300 and the bohemean grove, all that sht basically - well, they basically raised people where male has lost his masculinity.

Think about it, it makes total sense for consumerism and corporations, to have a world where pvssy is a price to be won, and men have to make money, and spend those money of pvssy, in order to get lucky.

When I say corporations, I don't mean anyone in particular, I mean rich men who start those corporations, or who fund them, the men behind curtain.

The whole new meaning of 666. To get laid you have to be rich, have 6 figure salary, be 6 foot tall, have six inch dck, etc. 666. The devil's number. They have caused mayhem among men.
they need to japanmax and wank to hentais more
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
A comedian recently said the world is run by gangsters and thugs and women, he was right.

In the West, you can challenge the system and status quo, but females have the Power. Male is subservient (to the female)
In the East, you can’t challenge the system and status quo, but males have the Power. Male is subservient (to the system)

Nice to be born with Power.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
This is how things have been prophesized. Wait until forced eugenics and microchips are implanted in every child born, absolute control over all tech and currency. We are living in the days of noah. The foundation of the beast 666 system is already in place.

Solomans 3rd temple was just built as foretold it would be built 3x. All the demonic satanic bs in the music and movie and entertainment industry. We living in sodom an gomorrah make no mistake get right with God.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
This is how things have been prophesized. Wait until forced eugenics and microchips are implanted in every child born, absolute control over all tech and currency. We are living in the days of noah. The foundation of the beast 666 system is already in place.

Solomans 3rd temple was just built as foretold it would be built 3x. All the demonic satanic bs in the music and movie and entertainment industry. We living in sodom an gomorrah make no mistake get right with God.
Seeing what I see on the streets around me I believe eugenetics should have been forced already from decades....anytime I see a leftist rally and see the creatures attending it I feel like challenging Darwin.

Regarding microchips, we have cellphones to track us everytime we leave home and at home we have a digital boxe with a feminine name that apparently is there to help us but secretly record our convos and shopping habits.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top