Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epigenetic's and how you think

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a link to a wiki that discusses the interaction between RNA and DNA in a single-celled organism (a nematode). Environmental factors stimulate RNA to "turn-on" or "turn-off" selected DNA. The mechanism has been observed but we really don't fully understand it yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_interference

The next concept to consider is that, whether or a not a particular DNA sequence is "turned on" or "turned-off", carries onto future generations. We think of this as "instinct". We are somehow born to know certain behaviors, by "instinct". Is this "instinct" derived from the environmental experiences of prior generations, even though the environmental experiences may not have affected the ability to reproduce?

The rabbit hole is deep on this one.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a link to a wiki that discusses the interaction between RNA and DNA in a single-celled organism (a nematode). Environmental factors stimulate RNA to "turn-on" or "turn-off" selected DNA. The mechanism has been observed but we really don't fully understand it yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_interference

The next concept to consider is that, whether or a not a particular DNA sequence is "turned on" or "turned-off", carries onto future generations. We think of this as "instinct". We are somehow born to know certain behaviors, by "instinct". Is this "instinct" derived from the environmental experiences of prior generations, even though the environmental experiences may not have affected the ability to reproduce?

The rabbit hole is deep on this one.
Here is one I just ran across. From sunwarrior. It’s by Dr. Lawrence Bradley

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a research study that stumbled upon the concept that homosexuality has epigenetic (environmental) causes:

https://www.naturalnews.com/042225_mercury_exposure_homosexuality_ibises_bird.html

Also, there's research which stumbled upon the concept that learned traits can be passed onto future generations via RNA (in addition to DNA). I believe that it was with a large single-celled organism. So, it was easy to observe RNA vs. DNA.

The implications are that DNA, environmental effects, and lifetime experiences not only change a person, but can be transferred to future generations through pathways other than DNA (which we think of as the only way to inherit traits).
Interesting. I suspect homo is a abnormality in the brain.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting. I suspect homo is a abnormality in the brain.
According to the new Epigenetic studies and they are pretty conclusive, how and what you think will turn on and turn off certain genome.

Example: if you were raised feminine and think in the feminine imperative, Cuck land. You will not need as much testosterone and thus the body (genome) down regulates your testosterone. This aligns with present science that biology and the body seeks homeostasis based on your ideas and thoughts because it thinks, that is what your environment is requiring.

So if a guy is more feminine due to the down regulating of his testosterone and other hormones, he will have the propensity to “identify” with the feminine. If testosterone goes down, estrogen goes up. The body seeks homeostasis. It’s only trying to regulate available genes to best support his thinking based on the present environment.

So if a man changes his thinking, he changes his genetic support to facilitate that supposed new environment. The man is in complete control of his genome. What he eats. What he thinks. How much courage he has to overcome his obstacles.

Another reason why a married man gets a lowering of testosterone. He’s not hunting booty and ripping $hit apart. Tackling mountains and racing motorcycles.
Nowadays, he’s in his room playing video games and eating girl food.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the new Epigenetic studies and they are pretty conclusive, how and what you think will turn on and turn off certain genome.

Example: if you were raised feminine and think in the feminine imperative, Cuck land. You will not need as much testosterone and thus the body (genome) down regulates your testosterone. This aligns with present science that biology and the body seeks homeostasis based on your ideas and thoughts because it thinks, that is what your environment is requiring.
Epic mate, lonk source?

I am curious if its epigenetics or social engineering. Kaitlyn jinner is a beautiful woman horse ****. All the pedaling trans promo or psychopathy in the form of slinging hormones on children. It's pretty evil as is the adhd meds pushed on little boys for not being like little girls.

This is where I argue that something like project mayhem is brewing.

So if a guy is more feminine due to the down regulating of his testosterone and other hormones, he will have the propensity to “identify” with the feminine. If testosterone goes down, estrogen goes up. The body seeks homeostasis. It’s only trying to regulate available genes to best support his thinking based on the present environment.

So if a man changes his thinking, he changes his genetic support to facilitate that supposed new environment. The man is in complete control of his genome. What he eats. What he thinks. How much courage he has to overcome his obstacles.

Another reason why a married man gets a lowering of testosterone. He’s not hunting booty and ripping $hit apart. Tackling mountains and racing motorcycles.
Nowadays, he’s in his room playing video games and eating girl food.
It regulates and lowers with age or wives domesticated a man like the beauty and the beast fairy-tale. Taming of untethered masculinity.

We have open hypergamy on steroids and absolutely no fallout with daddy government from a resource stand point. SMV decay is the inevitable crash but too little too late.

Its why I emphasise the importance of dread game. Keep game tight. I smash and I will take the time to apologise to absolutely nobody. Even if a man won't cheat, seed your ability that you can at anytime.

Demonstrate not explicate ^^^^ is in the details.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I am curious if its epigenetics or social engineering. .
Well the cause would be the social engineering. That would influence how a man thinks. His genes would turn on or off to support his social engineering. How he thinks.

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the cause would be the social engineering. That would influence how a man thinks. His genes would turn on or off to support his social engineering. How he thinks.
My definition of epigenetics is that genes are either activated or deactivated through some combination lifetime experience. That combination can occur through a number of different mechanisms, which can all work cumulatively or counter-act each other, depending upon the circumstances. Factors that affect epigenetic functionality include, but are not limited to:
1) physical environment (chemical, radiation exposure, etc.)
2) social environment (programming)
3) willpower (an individual's self-conscious attempt to positively or negatively affect his life). Willpower itself can be derived from both genetic and epigenetic effects.

My understanding of the OP is that Epic Days feels that willpower drives epigenetics and that social environment influences willpower. I agree, with the caveat that physical environment also plays a powerful role. There's something in the water that makes t-levels and sperm counts a mere 25% of what they were 100 years ago.

Oh, and don't get me going on how all of the estrogen mimicking compounds combined with mutational loading are making all of the women in this world crazy...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pendulum swung hard in the 50s.

It was marriage and family.

In 2019, its fish bicycle rhetoric, cawk carousel, and playing house after roping beta male cuck.

People are sheep.

Epigenetics – It's not just genes that make us. Quick look: In its modern sense, epigenetics is the term used to describe inheritance by mechanisms other than through the DNA sequence of genes. ... It works through chemical tags added to chromosomes that in effect switch genes on or off.
We 'switch off/on' genes. Peterson talks about how much of oneself you could switch on. Unfortunately, people are lazy as ****kkk. Imagine, in terms of neural plasticity, how much of oneself is switched on going through the fire living at one's edge? Again most guys don't approach and marry the 1st skank off the carousel near the wall who is willing.

I blame low testosterone.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The takeaway for men is that though he cannot change his eye color or height, with his thinking, his diet, his outlook and demeanor, he can influence his genome. He can become more masculine with higher testosterone. IF he is willing to rid himself of his social conditioning. Escape the feminine imperative social belief system that he now subjects himself to.

In effect, he can become whatever he wants and his body and endocrine system with follow.

As women mold to their environment, this is a superior survival adaptation.

Last edited:

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The takeaway for men is that though he cannot change his eye color or height, with his thinking, his diet, his outlook and demeanor, he can influence his genome. He can become more masculine with higher testosterone. IF he is willing to rid himself of his social conditioning. Escape the feminine imperative social belief system that he now subjects himself to.

In effect, he can become whatever he wants and his body and endocrine system with follow.

As women mold to their environment, this is a superior survival adaptation.
These are interesting posts. Definitely something I’ll be exercising.