Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot, young single news reporters.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Down here in my area of FL, being a retirement area, smaller market we get a lot of really young hot HB7 and above news reporters out of college. Typically smaller markets pay less. Anyway, once in awhile I'll see a few of them on bumble and once even match. They didn't look like fake profiles but like personal pics or Instagram pics of having fun at the beach, drinking etc. They all have work facebook pages but many of them have regular pages they just post using their first and middle names in order to make them more hidden. It seems a lot of them all hangout together in their single social circle.

Anyway, they're social media *****s many of them and post on Instagram and twitter a lot. I follow their twitter pages and such. Like this one HB9 single one tweets at work all the time and I like her tweets a lot and when she posts a goofy or cute photo or selfie I'll comment and she will comment back or "like" my flirty tweet to her. So what ways can you use game on them knowing they're not married besides sending flirty tweets and her commenting or liking back?

Funny a couple months ago one of the HB10s on bumble was at the market for the weekend morning news because they were doing some stupid event, a dog costume contest. I didn't know she was even there until I saw it on the markets facebook page after work. Knowing she's not married I would have so went to the front of the market and tried to flirt with her if I knew she was there.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She just liked my comment on a photo she posted on twitter tonight of her in the newsroom before the news. Very cute pic so I commented about how she looks.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
biggoal, I think you should maybe work on getting out of your area with a low amount of available Women. I know right now, according to what you've said in other posts, OLD seems to be your option but you are going to go in circles with OLD. Many Women are on there to just B.S. and pass time. Once in a while i'm sure things work for some guys but overall, OLD seems to be a time waster. I'm not trying to troll or anything but look at what you're talking about..... Flirty Tweets, HB10 on Bumble, facebook and Instagram, A dog costume contest? LOL! come on man, get out there and meet Women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I give you an A for effort, but stop with the apps. Go out to a social event and slay those ladies.
Should I keep posting flirty comments with this one? She isn't married but might have a boyfriend I think based on her FB page.

The next time the news is there doing an event, depending on which reporter is there, I will be all over the sh**. If I would have known last time they were there I would have been all over her (different reporter) because I saw her on Bumble. That chick there reporter was a solid 10 for 10 and only 25. I dunno why she's needing OLD. Unless because she's so pretty and her status guys too intimidated by her, I dunno or they're so snobby no guys sticks around.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
biggoal, I think you should maybe work on getting out of your area with a low amount of available Women. I know right now, according to what you've said in other posts, OLD seems to be your option but you are going to go in circles with OLD. Many Women are on there to just B.S. and pass time. Once in a while i'm sure things work for some guys but overall, OLD seems to be a time waster. I'm not trying to troll or anything but look at what you're talking about..... Flirty Tweets, HB10 on Bumble, facebook and Instagram, A dog costume contest? LOL! come on man, get out there and meet Women.
Sat morning I'm supposed to be meeting a match.com chick actually. Granted she's hot but a lower end 7 or upper 6 on the HB scale. Nothing like that last date or the news reporters but still solid. It wont cost me much either and only 4 miles from my house so nothing to lose. She's blowing up my phone when I want to workout but I don't want to cut her off when I have a date sat morning. What's up with these chicks and texting they blow your phone up?

Oh and you're in NYC. HUGE difference compared to anywhere else in the country imo. Yea, no need for OLD there really. You can't imagine the difference in this little town compared to there. I'd probably be in a sausage fest up there.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do not offer free validation to women.

Look at what you're saying: You are giving free validation to her in the form of social media comments and likes, just like her 10,000 other orbiters, and when she gives you a dog treat by "liking" your validation to ensure you'll keep providing it to her, you feel all warm and fuzzy and think there's something more there when the reality is that you are doing the exact opposite thing you should be doing.

How many of those women do you think will see you, a random internet guy who likes and comments on their pics like all the rest of the orbiters, as a high-value catch? Do you think guys who are drowning in options are going around making comments on girls IG pics?

I dunno why she's needing OLD
Because validation. And because she lives in a small town and suffers from the same lack of choice you do, only it's worse for her because she's likely the hottest girl in 75 miles.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Should I keep posting flirty comments with this one? She isn't married but might have a boyfriend I think based on her FB page.

The next time the news is there doing an event, depending on which reporter is there, I will be all over the sh**. If I would have known last time they were there I would have been all over her (different reporter) because I saw her on Bumble. That chick there reporter was a solid 10 for 10 and only 25. I dunno why she's needing OLD. Unless because she's so pretty and her status guys too intimidated by her, I dunno or they're so snobby no guys sticks around.
Stop with the chatting. One more message. Hey, let's meet for a drink. What's you cell?

That is it. When I was on OLD many months ago, conversed two messages back and forth and then asked to meet for drinks and her number. That is it. Stop wasting your time. Sh!t or get off the pot. After this one, more action, less apping.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Stop with the chatting. One more message. Hey, let's meet for a drink. What's you cell?

That is it. When I was on OLD many months ago, conversed two messages back and forth and then asked to meet for drinks and her number. That is it. Stop wasting your time. Sh!t or get off the pot. After this one, more action, less apping.
The girl Im meeting on Sat I did just that. Less BS on the app and just came out and asked for a number and she supplied it. Now she's blowing up my phone when it's almost 12am and I need to workout still.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Please do not offer free validation to women.

Look at what you're saying: You are giving free validation to her in the form of social media comments and likes, just like her 10,000 other orbiters, and when she gives you a dog treat by "liking" your validation to ensure you'll keep providing it to her, you feel all warm and fuzzy and think there's something more there when the reality is that you are doing the exact opposite thing you should be doing.

How many of those women do you think will see you, a random internet guy who likes and comments on their pics like all the rest of the orbiters, as a high-value catch? Do you think guys who are drowning in options are going around making comments on girls IG pics?

Because validation. And because she lives in a small town and suffers from the same lack of choice you do, only it's worse for her because she's likely the hottest girl in 75 miles.
People on here swear by IG comments and grabbing dates that way. She doesn't have very many people commenting or liking her twitter photos she posts. Usually just a couple or a dozen at the most. The town to my south is a lot bigger but still older type folks and tourist but more younger people.

It's populated but older people. The funny thing is almost all the women news reporters here are 30 and under and mostly single. I guess the low pay attracts only newer ones just out of college. 90 percent of them are HB8 and above too. I noticed all the young lady reporters from the 4 networks all hangout with each other based on FB and IG post. They have their own little circle they made and go to Ft.Myers beach, hangout, drink and other crap. I've seen 4 of them on Bumble/Tinder and one on Match in the last 6 months. How the heck can they be single like that being high end HB? Like I said the blond one I saw on Bumble a few months back is a solid 10. Her instagram pics are just ridiculous hot.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the heck can they be single like that being high end HB?
Same reason DJs are single. They are good with casual dating and at their age and attractiveness, they are drowning in options and enjoy it.

People on here swear by IG comments and grabbing dates that way.
There are many posters here. Consider the advice you receive carefully. Read their posts over time and decide for yourself if they know what they are talking about. Having said that, I haven't seen a theme of many posters here swearing by IG comments to get dates. Is it working out for you?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Same reason DJs are single. They are good with casual dating and at their age and attractiveness, they are drowning in options and enjoy it.

There are many posters here. Consider the advice you receive carefully. Read their posts over time and decide for yourself if they know what they are talking about. Having said that, I haven't seen a theme of many posters here swearing by IG comments to get dates. Is it working out for you?
I don't use IG. Just FB and twitter mainly. Also, on IG they're probably already mutual friends and know them or have friends who know them I would think. I think this one has a bf though from looking at her FB page. But if she keeps liking flirty comments I make on her photos and stuff I might DM on twitter and see if she wants to hangout. I'm not going to comment on every pic these chicks post. That would look too obvious and creepy.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found OLD to be an exhausting waste of time.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I have found OLD to be an exhausting waste of time.
I agree, especially if you're in the type of locations like I'm in. Having to look 60 or more miles away is not a recipe for success. Lets see how this one goes in the morning. She didn't respond to my text I sent just over an hour ago. We've been chatting a lot the past two days. At least this is only a 4 mile drive from my house and wont cost anything. Every guy I talk to around here says pretty much the same thing too. Dumb. Like one vendor told me he met a girl on POF who said she was 22 and then when they meet actually was only 17. Just don't hear anything positive around here.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
One of my big fears!
Yep. POF, Tinder, Bumble gotta be care, especially in FL where it's 18. Match, eharmony bit less chance because you have to pay $$. But with those paying site you have other issues too with them.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just ask her out and quit over thinking

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She posted a selfie from in studio today about working day 6 of 9 in a row. I said she doesn't look tired and has a pretty, happy smile and she liked my post and then a half hour after liking it she came back and replied saying aw, thanks!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yes bro you should keep using these beta orbiter tactics on hot chicks that are way out of your league. With enuff “likes” and retweets u are sure to gain their favor and sexual attention!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes bro you should keep using these beta orbiter tactics on hot chicks that are way out of your league. With enuff “likes” and retweets u are sure to gain their favor and sexual attention!
Well I read threads on here people swearing by ig and twitter leaving comments and direct messaging.