Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quora thread: What are the top reasons why wives cheat on their husbands?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are only 2 reasons they do.

1. They are self centered, entitled and believe they can do what they want.

2. There are no consequences to their actions when they do.

Society, the land, country and laws reward cheating women with half their spouses income and assets.

logicallefty

Reaction score
What I think, without looking at the Quora article, one or more or all of these:

1) Husband gets too comfortable and starts acting beta, turns her off.
2) Husband lets himself go physically, turns her off.
3) Another man comes along who tingles her tingler better than the husband does
4) Her girlfriends do it, and she wants to join the bandwagon
5) She thinks she is too smart to get caught.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe number 2 but i would argue the reason is a bit deeper. Another poster said in another post. Men get lazy quick and start letting their game down. @DEEZEDBRAH said it best.
Maybe the unhealthy woman do but a guy who stays in the game can lower those chances of it happening.
There's less than 1% of the female population that is of the caliber men should pursue on any long term basis. I am talking physically aesthetic, proper, feminine, etc. The bar is so low for women. Its abundantly clear that cratered SMV is normalised and cucks marry women post wall or nearly.

Dread game is key. The willingness to walk is OG. It's that poker move where you pushback and call. Women aren't pushing their chips in and calling during best days. Its epiphany phase nearly post wall yet dudes are playing house. Hell. If you call out ****ery, cucks will white Knight scream misogyny or you're bitter. It's classic low testosterone.

Even if a dude won't cheat, he should seed doubt, that being he could. At anytime, she's replaced. The majority of the guys find post wall or nearly and they checkout. They don't set boundaries nor vet. A absurd amount of married men are cut off. Others are stuck with a fat as ****kkk slob.

Its why men need to exercises abundance and they can avoid marriage at all costs.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deez dude elaborate more on this paragraph if you could bro. I seen and applied dread game before. On purpose and out of shear disgust but im always open to hear more.
Dread game is by far the least used by most men im around. 95% yes mam types.
80% of divorce initiated by women. The stats don't suggest anything about cucking or being cut off by their wife. They get kids, resources, and check out.

The 50s had men who would drop women for any reason Nevermind the ****s men have today. Trophy wife upgrade. Now giys marry the woman skiing down cawk mountain and not on the mood. Its bulking season for her hubby and its back to the gym post divorce.

A lot of disgusting women that men call wife. There's no bar or barrier to entry for most men. The barrier for entry is key. #nextSet is the best route men need to take. The expectation for men is always rising. The standards women bring to the table are a joke. I'd go as far as to say. What a lot of men marry would've never been considered a plate in my world. Ons and or hit and run. Nothing more. Nothing less.

If exclusive, chat up other girls. Keep game tight. Always sharpen your sword. Start day 1 as that guy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shyt is happening all around me at my employer. Its insane how you watch these truths unfold in front of your eyes.
I am 30. Far too old to be throwing hands lol. Waste of time. I highly recommend that you meditate, you seek self knowledge, and explore consciousness.

If you have exposure to absurd amount of women, you see bpd, crazy, the good, the bad, the ugly. Meditation is key. Also, the groups are full of women, many who are into ESP, witch craft, and a variety of other things all horny to be ****ed.

The culture is the problem. Women take no responsibility for any of their actions and if all else fails divorce rape, child support, and daddy government will bail her out. Game doesn't fix the culture. Pickup gets you a girl. Delusional guys think they game their wife. Women are suddenly in the mood to have sex with husband when wanting another baby. She then has incentive to cuck and do in the marriage by unleashing the dogs of the state.

Its then a question of lineage, ROI, and gambling on the above point in risk? ROOSHV has a lifetime of game and this is no easier.

Dudes then use Pragmatism: what do women seek? Aesthetics, status, money. Dudes then chase the following rather than pursue self interest. For example, i lift. I enjoy the challenge of it. It looks maxing by default. Pursuit of the top spot on the dominance hierarchy just cause its in my nature versus doing it because one thinks it is the route to getting baeeeees.

Doing XYZ to get baaaaae rather than just getting girls. The climbing of the dominance hierarchy or pursuing girls is arbitrary. Its all for sport. It serves a purpose until it doesn't.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im definitely red pilled. Its a process and ongoing. Western culture is seriously turning upside down. But hey its cool. Have fun and try not to sweat it too much i say.

Some of this stuff is seriously funny shyt to me sometimes. It makes complete sense considering we are part of the animal kingdom.
Books like the selfish genes, the red queen, and sperm wars is telling. It is a ideal read to red pill a man when you use use mother nature to symbolise the feminine. Women are as every bit as savage as mother nature, if not worse. Look no further than the fight women make to optimise hypergamy in the form of pro choice. The decision of which child lives and dies. The truth is that, the majority of women are sociopaths, if not full blown psycho. Rollo writes on war brides and the female solipsism which is a by product of sociopathy as well as female evolutionary psychology. The stats for mental health in women is telling. The prevalence of mental health in women is not shocking given the reckless behaviour and a society that cheers women off the cliff.

Much of human nature is predictable behaviour.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Books like the selfish genes, the red queen, and sperm wars is telling. It is a ideal read to red pill a man when you use use mother nature to symbolise the feminine. Women are as every bit as savage as mother nature, if not worse. Look no further than the fight women make to optimise hypergamy in the form of pro choice. The decision of which child lives and dies. The truth is that, the majority of women are sociopaths, if not full blown psycho. Rollo writes on war brides and the female solipsism which is a by product of sociopathy as well as female evolutionary psychology. The stats for mental health in women is telling. The prevalence of mental health in women is not shocking given the reckless behaviour and a society that cheers women off the cliff.

Much of human nature is predictable behaviour.
I have found nothing mysterious about a woman. She is as predictable, good or bad, as water running downhill.

It in her face and persona.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found nothing mysterious about a woman. She is as predictable, good or bad, as water running downhill.

Dudes should approach women knowing that mother nature is savage and hardwired in her genes.

Richard Cooper is being attacked on twitter for stating requirements to keep a man. Basic things like be feminine, not a *****, not be fat, be good in bed, not a single mom, etc. This is common sense.

Women can voice requirements but men are bad if they have any.

At ****kkk you money status, i would troll hard. Rich is doing good. Its how he can troll. He is not the most charming. Curious how he is doing with getting baaaaae.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im actually going back through Rollos book. Definitely some nuggets in there.
Theres definitely gems in it. I am naturally skeptical of married men especially in this day and age. I have no faith in his ability to do pickup nor or ever. What pulling he did waa social circle or through band. Even then, modest at best. Still some of the best red pill awareness content.

Pickup i prefer given the prevalence of actually going out and getting girls. The 21 is full of red pill awareness but, outside of Goldmund, who is pulling?

I think there's gems in a variety of different manosphere ideologies. I even think that of mgtow and black pill. Why would I marry or cohabitation when women put out more single and free? If everything's black pilled, Wtf does a man have to lose? I prefer pickup as its proactive. Red pill is imho much like mgtow. Its not far enough.

One of the red pill guys is preaching patriarchy but cucked by his gf and now wife. This is not the dude you follow lol. He's pro fatherhood. He seems like a good dude but he's not living it. Rollo knows top form SMV but he still married epiphany phase.

There's a lot of ****ery.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard Cooper is being attacked on twitter for stating requirements to keep a man. Basic things like be feminine, not a *****, not be fat, be good in bed, not a single mom, etc. This is common sense.
Butch haircut reply had me in lols

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Butch haircut reply had me in lols

View attachment 3000
Women are disgusting (abortions/genocidal, fat, single moms, false accusations, etc) and entitled as ****kkk. Her flaunting absurd expectations is matched by rage against men for daring to have standards. Its a known fact, low hanging fruit female acquires beta cucks and slobs.

Rich is bang on. I am curious what his dating life looks like. He's not into pickup or cold approach. At 44,curious how he meets women? Not that this alone is a metric for success. I know he crushes it in biz. He is not the most charming man nor is RooshV. Nor has he put in the time for game. If anything, while red pill aware, he seems resistant to game contrary to the panel of others (rollo, carl, rian, etc).

Rich is at ****kkk you money which enables him to go off online without restraint. It could kill a career or biz on this day and era. For the next man to even be in alignment with the following could easily ruin a career in the current feminine primary.

Gentlemen, take the 1st 2 rules of fight club and apply it to the following. You can live it without talking about it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
low class woman

problem is since society don't shame woman for being a slvt, most will follow the herd of low class
This.

It gets worse, they reward her for being a slut and are being cheered on.

And all the little girls are watching, learning how cool it is....to be like mommy dearest.

The cycle repeats.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Women are disgusting (abortions/genocidal, fat, single moms, false accusations, etc) and entitled as ****kkk. Her flaunting absurd expectations is matched by rage against men for daring to have standards. Its a known fact, low hanging fruit female acquires beta cucks and slobs.

Rich is bang on. I am curious what his dating life looks like. He's not into pickup or cold approach. At 44,curious how he meets women? Not that this alone is a metric for success. I know he crushes it in biz. He is not the most charming man nor is RooshV. Nor has he put in the time for game. If anything, while red pill aware, he seems resistant to game contrary to the panel of others (rollo, carl, rian, etc).

Rich is at ****kkk you money which enables him to go off online without restraint. It could kill a career or biz on this day and era. For the next man to even be in alignment with the following could easily ruin a career in the current feminine primary.

Gentlemen, take the 1st 2 rules of fight club and apply it to the following. You can live it without talking about it.
Is fvcking another lady... They have a FWB relationship, that is all. He seems like a d!ck to me, but I respect his work and business acumen. Still a d!ck though.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score

@DEEZEDBRAH, please, tell us how you really feel. :p

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think, without looking at the Quora article, one or more or all of these:

1) Husband gets too comfortable and starts acting beta, turns her off.
2) Husband lets himself go physically, turns her off.
3) Another man comes along who tingles her tingler better than the husband does
4) Her girlfriends do it, and she wants to join the bandwagon
5) She thinks she is too smart to get caught.
6) She wants to feel young again, and wonders if she's still "attractive" or if she still "got it." Her slopey sloppy pvssy from childbirth is so disgusting that her thoughts are probably a pipe dream but oh well, she throws caution to the wind and welcomes the hot guy she's seen lately to share her world.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You always think there's a unicorn though, you fvck her, you bond with her (you think), you're intimate with her more than you've Ever been with another woman, you're biologically fit for each other, it's in how she responds in bed and how she lays in your arms and you feel her voice vibrating on your chest and you kiss her hair rub her body and back, you talk of the future and of what's goin on. You think you're set, then woosh she's throwing her perfect match so obvious away to chase bigger dreams. Ok. Unicorn lost.