Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Last straw for OLD lol

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other night I was bored and decided to check out POF, I leave my profile up on there but hardly ever use it. The profiles in my area are almost all bots, the ones that are real are VERY unattractive.

Anyway, I saw one profile of a girl that was pretty cute, it wasn't to some insane degree so it looked pretty realistic. We start chatting on there, I get her number and we start texting. She was asking me what type of dates I like to go on, what I do for fun, etc. This went on for a little over an hour and we were discussing what part of town she lived at so we could make plans for meeting up sometime later in the week. Shortly after that she asks me to join some cam site lol and even sent me a topless picture of herself with her holding a piece of paper with my name written on it lol.

I outright refused and just told her it was not cool to string people along like that in the hopes of getting them to sign up for a cam show lol.

I've never had a single positive experience with OLD and this is the last straw, almost like the universe is trying to tell me something.

The women in my area are such trolls it's not even funny.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The other night I was bored and decided to check out POF, I leave my profile up on there but hardly ever use it. The profiles in my area are almost all bots, the ones that are real are VERY unattractive.

Anyway, I saw one profile of a girl that was pretty cute, it wasn't to some insane degree so it looked pretty realistic. We start chatting on there, I get her number and we start texting. She was asking me what type of dates I like to go on, what I do for fun, etc. This went on for a little over an hour and we were discussing what part of town she lived at so we could make plans for meeting up sometime later in the week. Shortly after that she asks me to join some cam site lol and even sent me a topless picture of herself with her holding a piece of paper with my name written on it lol.

I outright refused and just told her it was not cool to string people along like that in the hopes of getting them to sign up for a cam show lol.

I've never had a single positive experience with OLD and this is the last straw, almost like the universe is trying to tell me something.

That's common, especially with Tinder. OLD sucks. My main issue is I'm being slaughtered on the distance problem. 50 miles away. I already know if I lived in Tampa or a place like that I would be getting a lot more than a couple dates.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's common, especially with Tinder. OLD sucks. My main issue is I'm being slaughtered on the distance problem. 50 miles away. I already know if I lived in Tampa or a place like that I would be getting a lot more than a couple dates.
yes the famous the grass is greener in the other side, you know you are lying to yourself right?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
yes the famous the grass is greener in the other side, you know you are lying to yourself right?
Well when my entire county of 250k has like 4 women on it on a regular basis you know something is off.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Depends. Sometimes a fresh start can really help because noone knows you.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

ngl its everywhere in the world like that except north korea u should delete app long ago tinder is cucked

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida. Tampa almost 100 miles away has tons of girls on it though.
I think if you goal is to get girls and you have no girls in your county, the best bet it's to move to a big city. You never know, it could end up being a good move 4 you. Leave everything behind and start a new life.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you goal is to get girls and you have no girls in your county, the best bet it's to move to a big city. You never know, it could end up being a good move 4 you. Leave everything behind and start a new life.
He should search for girls first online and see who he connects with first. More women dont mean nothing if they go for chadlites and the OP will feel more like crap. There is less male competition where he is at now.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He should search for girls first online and see who he connects with first. More women dont mean nothing if they go for chadlites and the OP will feel more like crap. There is less male competition where he is at now.
Yea but when there is literally no one in my county though am I supposed to go for 60 yr olds? Lots of them around here on old. The girls on old I message are min 40 miles away usually. I can't help it if my county is one of the oldest in the state.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed here. Southern NH is not a good place to be single. It's gotten to the point where I can tell by pics alone whether they are local NH women (ick) or more quality woman which invariably means Boston/Cambridge/Somerville/Medford/Belmont/Newton, Which is just too far to sustain anything, and until my boys are out of HS I'm pretty much stuck where I am.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed here. Southern NH is not a good place to be single. It's gotten to the point where I can tell by pics alone whether they are local NH women (ick) or more quality woman which invariably means Boston/Cambridge/Somerville/Medford/Belmont/Newton, Which is just too far to sustain anything, and until my boys are out of HS I'm pretty much stuck where I am.
Even the bigger town, 45 miles to my north I was reading an recent newspaper article about millennials having problems living there and such. 2015 the average age there was 50 and in 2019 it's 54 years old! It's even worse around here. It stinks because I do get HB7 on ups who will reply back from 30 to 70 miles away from here and I do get numbers but I end up flaking, not a good match, or in many cases they admit it's just too far. But the ones to my north around Bradenton, closer to Tampa I do get more replies back from time to time. Down here there are so few quality looking women on OLD the competition is just way way too intense and the women down here because of that have so many sky high qualifiers on their profiles which I don't see as much closer to Tampa and St. Pete.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the bigger town, 45 miles to my north I was reading an recent newspaper article about millennials having problems living there and such. 2015 the average age there was 50 and in 2019 it's 54 years old! It's even worse around here. It stinks because I do get HB7 on ups who will reply back from 30 to 70 miles away from here and I do get numbers but I end up flaking, not a good match, or in many cases they admit it's just too far. But the ones to my north around Bradenton, closer to Tampa I do get more replies back from time to time. Down here there are so few quality looking women on OLD the competition is just way way too intense and the women down here because of that have so many sky high qualifiers on their profiles which I don't see as much closer to Tampa and St. Pete.
I think almost every one of your posts has an excuse in it. You know what's in your power and what's outside it. Stop blaming your situation on anyone or anything else but yourself and do something about it. Be responsible and own your life. Move or take regular vacations to poppin areas at least once a month. Enjoy yourself!

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think you should consider moving if the average age is that old where you are, naturally you are going to have issues with the dating scene there. I'm planning on moving to Scottsdale sometime next spring/early summer, currently live in a different area of Arizona where I have very little luck with dating, though that isn't the reason I'm moving.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I really think you should consider moving if the average age is that old where you are, naturally you are going to have issues with the dating scene there. I'm planning on moving to Scottsdale sometime next spring/early summer, currently live in a different area of Arizona where I have very little luck with dating, though that isn't the reason I'm moving.
People who moves outside of their comfort zone has the most drive to succeed and will likely excel since they will change and absorb many skills in the course of their journey.

But the intent to move must be right.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't AZ full of old people too, at least in the warm areas where the snowbirds go for the winter or move to retire? I guess Phoenix area where you're moving too would be a lot better though being a major city. I'd imagine most under 50 in AZ live there due to it being the only large city in AZ where most the jobs are.

Of course major cities will have more diverse and more younger people due to jobs and more industry and such. If you're in a top 45 metro area I don't see why OLD like match or Eharmony should be a problem to use. So many more choices, and more people working and using it due to time constraints and such. When you don't live in one and see the same suitable 35 or so women in a 60 mile radius on day after day after day with little new blood, that could be a problem. They probably have about 2,000 or more men in that same region bombarding them.

A former vendor I"m still friends with at his current job where he lives about 30 miles south of me has a college kid who just started working there because he's going to the local university. He's from Miami and thinks it's hell over here with the old people and lack of younger people and just boring he said.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who moves outside of their comfort zone has the most drive to succeed and will likely excel since they will change and absorb many skills in the course of their journey.

But the intent to move must be right.
I'm originally from the east coast and moved out here a few years ago without knowing anyone. I'll admit it took a long time to build up a solid social circle but once I did I went through a couple years of massive personal growth.