Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stupid fun openers and tricks

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought of a fun trick just now. the bar has to be at least somewhat poppin. i'll go into the bar alone, hang out for a bit, talk to a few people and position myself on the opposite side of the bar to the hottest girl there. i'll then walk up to her, say something stupid like 'you ladies having a good time?', gauge reaction, if they seem game and make some noise or look happy then i'll ask the hottie what she's having. maybe i'll say some more stupid stuff to see if i get welcoming giggles or dry vagina awkward looks. i'll then tell her 'so a friend of mine is watching us and he said if i get you to kiss me within the first 3 minutes of talking to you he'll buy us both drinks.' i could see this getting at least a peck from most fun girls. and it's a great quick way to filter out the chicks with a stick up their a$$. if she goes for it i can follow up with something like 'oh wait i think he wasn't looking.' get another kiss. 'oh wait i think he said tongue'. after some kissing i'll point to one of her cute friends and say 'oh no wait i think he meant you.' with a welcoming group of girls this should work great.

there's so many fun teasing ways to go with this. if she declines i can use it as an excuse to break the touch barrier and pat her on the back while teasing her with something like 'its ok i remember my first kiss. why don't you get this round.' or just ask her which of her friends is the cooler one, because i want that free drink. or i could change the subject entirely to practice socializing and networking.

if i get the kiss and she says 'alright where's my drink?' i can say 'oh i said he'll buy us both drinks, like for him and me.' or i can say 'oh man where'd he go, did he run off to get out of buying drinks?' if she's really feelin it i could probably ask her to come help me look for him as an excuse to pull her away from her friends.

even if i get a kiss or two and she's not crazy into it then it's still a huge in with the group. i might be able to hang out with them for a while, make jokes about the kissing, meet new people, get into other bars/clubs for free or cheap or skip lines with them. the key is to gauge the interest and dare to leave her wanting more. be playful so that she can see i'm more interested in having fun than getting in her pants. unless she's super frisky, then maybe i'll oblige.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to brain fart while you memorize all that bs.

You will always have a girl checking you out at the bar, walk up start a conversation.

wooooosh.
i don't intend to memorize all of that. the only thing i need to remember is to slip in this silly bet line somewhere and have fun with it. improv! just like your video.

i like how you comment on it being a lot of bs to remember and then post an hour long video of a guy going into intricate detail about how to have a conversation. regardless i bookmarked it and i'll watch it later for posterity.