Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder girl wanted me to take her on expensive date during the day

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30% of date on tender women set it only to get a free meal. this is based on statistics. So you are not alone. what surprise me is that mean 30% of men who agree on date ready to spend real money to feed women they will never see again .
Its 2019. Cucks pay for dinner. If a guys a cuck, he deserves to get run.

OLD = Inexpensive

The gold standard is smash ASAP or next.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really understand girls on OLD ... I mean they matched with me (Bumble it was) and they are supposed to send the first message, but most didn't. Why did you bother to match with me then! . In-person stuff are much better (if not always) in my opinion.
I get the same thing too on bumble. If you want to see who likes you first you must pay for that. I'm not paying for that.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a happy hour spot with cheap drinks, if she is down for the pound at your crib cool
Just make sure you have text to back it up if things go sour (I have cameras in my home but girls seldom come back to my place i rather do a hotel for various reasons)

ONline dating is trash in my town if your in shape or look in shape, and approach you will come up

Read for FREE!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Find a happy hour spot with cheap drinks, if she is down for the pound at your crib cool
Just make sure you have text to back it up if things go sour (I have cameras in my home but girls seldom come back to my place i rather do a hotel for various reasons)

ONline dating is trash in my town if your in shape or look in shape, and approach you will come up
Old is all about location. Its total trash in my region with very small selection. Being in a major city is key.

Read for FREE!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It was her way of filtering high value men! :zip:
Notice how date was during day and she had to go somewhere after it. They all want that nonesexual attention.
But we all know what happens when you give them nonesexual attention without getting her sexual attention, you become her friend.
Here is a prove that women have no clue when it comes to dating and relationships.
They claim they do, but they don't.
They are best on kitchen, and cleaning sht, scking dck, and fcking.

MrEkko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a note on day dates, as I think they are a bit misunderstood.

I’ve had two day dates (tinder), both for coffee and some walking - built good connection and ended up in the bedroom on the second date in both. It was actually pretty obvious that it was gonna happen from the first date in both cases.

If you really wanna push for sex on the first date then yeah chances are it’s not gonna happen, but worth the investment if you’re getting a good vibe imo.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just had another person on Bumble that likes me and wants to "meet me" but it doesn't let me see who it is unless I pay to upgrade or unless you keep swiping and come across them and like them back and then you match up. What a waste these aps are. I don't have 10 hours a day to swipe away.

Read for FREE!