Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incels: Are they just in a temporary dry spell?

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Are "Incels" just in a temporary dry spell? Or is "Incel" permanent?

IMO Incel is temporary till they find the first wildebeest that will take anything she can get.

Or till they develop into a swan from an ugly duckling.

Being "Incel" is a choice. No way any incel could ever NOT improve to at least get a piece of pity poon from some chick in a dry spell unless the incel doesn't want to improve but actually enjoys being a perma-incel and complaining about it like an AW.

You're gonna make it incels.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being "Incel" is a choice. No way any incel could ever NOT improve to at least get a piece of pity poon from some chick in a dry spell unless the incel doesn't want to improve but actually enjoys being a perma-incel and complaining about it like an AW.
Incel means involuntary celibate, so by definition it isn't a choice. It's hard to believe that someone could be in such a bad state that they NEVER at least luck into something once in a while. They must either be horribly hideous, mind numbingly boring, have some severe mental issues, or at least be in a very messed up state of mind. I just don't see getting laid as being that difficult. Maybe a guy isn't going to be some superpimp banging five HB9s in one night, but it isn't that hard to get something decent at least once in a while.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Incel means involuntary celibate, so by definition it isn't a choice. It's hard to believe that someone could be in such a bad state that they NEVER at least luck into something once in a while. They must either be horribly hideous, mind numbingly boring, have some severe mental issues, or at least be in a very messed up state of mind. I just don't see getting laid as being that difficult. Maybe a guy isn't going to be some superpimp banging five HB9s in one night, but it isn't that hard to get something decent at least once in a while.
Even Incels have options.

At least kick start options.

1) Prostitutes

2) A fugly woman even if she resembles an Ox.

3) Tranny

4) sexbot

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I thought incels were virgins?

I've banged a handful of girls so don't consider myself one, but I can definitely relate as getting laid seems like a lottery win each time it happens for me lol

(yes, I work out, yes I have a good job with hobbies bla bla bla - but it's like, if you're not her type, you're not her type, and no amount of 'game' or self belief, or 'being on your path' bla bla does teh trick, ESPECIALLY for the very young, hot ones)

I'd love to believe it wasn't mainly about looks, but my evidence in the last few years strongly suggests that, unfortunately (especially fron cold approach) that's really all that matters in that, it's a pre-requisite

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/a-journal-of-sorts.261955/#post-2667156

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of success you've had generally corresponds to your value

It's not a coincidence or "bad luck" if you are still a virgin at 25

It's just poor genetics and the incel community are well aware of this

I wasn't a great looking kid but I still got laid as a spotty teenager

If value is there (in some form) it will find a way to the succeed eventually

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The amount of success you've had generally corresponds to your value

It's not a coincidence or "bad luck" if you are still a virgin at 25

It's just poor genetics and the incel community are well aware of this

I wasn't a great looking kid but I still got laid as a spotty teenager

If value is there (in some form) it will find a way to the succeed eventually
I also think it has to do with their self confidence and belief in their self-value. Hence we suggest dudes work on themselves first and the fruits of their labor would follow.

Just offering suggestions to your incel brethren.
Don't know any incels. You suggested trannies, not me. Just honestly assumed you've experienced that. No judgement.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

1) Prostitutes

3) Tranny

4) sexbot

all are more depressing than rewarding. i slept with fat and old woman and it depressedme

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1) Prostitutes
But some prostitutes say they don't deal with Black people so that's not really an option.

GFella said:
Yeah, but if it's less than an hb5 or certain threshold, then even Viagara can't help with that.

Gfella said:
3) Tranny
That is an abomination.

Gfella said:
4) sexbot
That's another abomination, but not as bad.

Those aren't options other than drinking toilet water if you are thirsty.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think it has to do with their self confidence and belief in their self-value. Hence we suggest dudes work on themselves first and the fruits of their labor would follow.
I thought people on here would know better with all the SMV/LMS/black-pill talk. If you don't have any SMV mileage then all the self-confidence or self-value in the world can not help you. All that advice can do is help some people feel good despite being an incel, but won't change being an incel itself.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I thought people on here would know better with all the SMV/LMS/black-pill talk. If you don't have any SMV mileage then all the self-confidence or self-value in the world can not help you. All that advice can do is help some people feel good despite being an incel, but won't change being an incel itself.
Not necessarily. If a person is willing to put in the work to better themselves through health, exercise, work, career, social and overall life wellbeing, then they can get out of their funk. However, many of them just grovel, ***** and moan on the Internet looking for support from the same type of people in the same situation. For some, it's a never ending merry-go-round. Can't help people that do not want to help themselves.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought incels were virgins?
If you go on incel wiki or google terms for incel then you'll see that they have many categorized terms for incel.

Incels that are virgins, would be called trucels.

cheyne said:
I've banged a handful of girls so don't consider myself one, but I can definitely relate as getting laid seems like a lottery win each time it happens for me lol
Then you sound like a nearcel. (a tier less than a normie but a tier just higher than an upper tier incel)

What type of girls did you bang? If it was a handful of hb9-10 girls then that may not actually sound so bad.

cheyne said:
(yes, I work out, yes I have a good job with hobbies bla bla bla - but it's like, if you're not her type, you're not her type, and no amount of 'game' or self belief, or 'being on your path' bla bla does teh trick, ESPECIALLY for the very young, hot ones)
Sounds like you are employing MAXing strategies. Then the looks argument is if you had the right jaw-line and V-shaped ratio or that right missing ingredient, then you would have more success.

cheyne I'd love to believe it wasn't mainly about looks said:
Exactly, and you are seeing the MAXing approaches, such as going to the GYM, doing the right things aren't helping if you are deficient with the magic looks ingredient.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily. If a person is willing to put in the work to better themselves through health, exercise, work, career, social and overall life wellbeing, then they can get out of their funk. However, many of them just grovel, ***** and moan on the Internet looking for support from the same type of people in the same situation. For some, it's a never ending merry-go-round. Can't help people that do not want to help themselves.

There is plenty of anecdotal evidence on here of people on here, and even on as official incel terminology that debunks everything you are saying. I may have to redefine the idea of incel to nearcel (i.e. a tier above an incel, but a tier below a normie) for purposes of making any black-pill rebuttal with you. The reason is, I see a tonne of nearcel guys posting on here, who would think they are winning the lottery if they get with a nice girl (hb 7+), and have already put in the work to better themselves. They complain they don't meet women using OLD, or have women have baggage issues and to get a nice hb 7 without any baggage that's yonge and fresh that is also loyal with you is a tall order.

On incel terminology this is just called MAXXING (i.e. working out is GymMAXing, etc....) Yeah, people try to MAX themselves (i.e. an incel term for bettering themselves). However, for them to employ the term "MAXing" implies they don't work. You are just focusing on MAXing on some aspect in order to compensate for a deficiency in another (i.e. genetic looks) and obviously if that worked, they wouldn't invent terms like that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There is plenty of anecdotal evidence on here of people on here, and even on as official incel terminology that debunks everything you are saying. I may have to redefine the idea of incel to nearcel (i.e. a tier above an incel, but a tier below a normie) for purposes of making any black-pill rebuttal with you. The reason is, I see a tonne of nearcel guys posting on here, who would think they are winning the lottery if they get with a nice girl (hb 7+), and have already put in the work to better themselves. They complain they don't meet women using OLD, or have women have baggage issues and to get a nice hb 7 without any baggage that's yonge and fresh that is also loyal with you is a tall order.

On incel terminology this is just called MAXXING (i.e. working out is GymMAXing, etc....) Yeah, people try to MAX themselves (i.e. an incel term for bettering themselves). However, for them to employ the term "MAXing" implies they don't work. You are just focusing on MAXing on some aspect in order to compensate for a deficiency in another (i.e. genetic looks) and obviously if that worked, they wouldn't invent terms like that.
Respectfully, I disagree. Just about any dude can work on himself to attract a lady. However, instead of working on themselves, why whine, ***** and moan on these messageboards instead of dealing with the problem at hand. The problem is that dude in the mirror they keep on looking at, not the ladies. The ladies, though, have their own issues as well.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully, I disagree. Just about any dude can work on himself to attract a lady. However, instead of working on themselves, why whine, ***** and moan on these messageboards instead of dealing with the problem at hand. The problem is that dude in the mirror they keep on looking at, not the ladies. The ladies, though, have their own issues as well.
You can disagree as much as you like but it seems that I'm coming with at least anecdotal evidence from here and elsewhere. What do you have to prove your position? Who do you know has worked on themselves, in the past 2 years, with social media as a dominant tech, and found someone they were happy with?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No... women don't "naturally gravitate towards him", that's the downfall of the "self-improvement" cult which I increasingly regard as blue pilled.

He needs to have the prerequisites. He needs to be good looking, and he needs to be in proximity to attractive, single women. If you work on yourself physically but you aren't handsome, or you are fit and handsome but aren't around enough women or have some social impediment or blind spot, then your expectation of getting women won't work. If you pursue your passions but they don't have any women in them, or women don't care about them, then your expectations of getting women won't work. Same thing with finances, if you work 25/8 and/or don't have an ecosystem of women, or you're not good looking, and/or you expected women to genuinely desire you since you have money, then your expectation of your money solving your expectations won't work.

And this brings me to what I wanted to add in general when I read your first post in this thread, and what I think is the core of AS's message. Don't set expectations of an idealized reality. Accept and work with what reality is. Be at peace.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No... women don't "naturally gravitate towards him", that's the downfall of the "self-improvement" cult which I increasingly regard as blue pilled.

He needs to have the prerequisites. He needs to be good looking, and he needs to be in proximity to attractive, single women. If you work on yourself physically but you aren't handsome, or you are fit and handsome but aren't around enough women or have some social impediment or blind spot, then your expectation of getting women won't work. If you pursue your passions but they don't have any women in them, or women don't care about them, then your expectations of getting women won't work. Same thing with finances, if you work 25/8 and/or don't have an ecosystem of women, or you're not good looking, and/or you expected women to genuinely desire you since you have money, then your expectation of your money solving your expectations won't work.

And this brings me to what I wanted to add in general when I read your first post in this thread, and what I think is the core of AS's message. Don't set expectations of an idealized reality. Accept and work with what reality is. Be at peace.
Hey, I wrote that!