Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Burning when I piss for a week now (here we go again)

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
All those virii you mentioned can be transferred via skin to skin. So a condom is useless as it will mainly prevent pregnancy acting as cumm blocker. But all the juices an body fluids are still leaking all over you and seeping down into your butt crack etc. just know that you can catch anything even with a condom and be prepared for that going in
The chances of catching something are minimized significantly with a condom. Sure you can catch something skin to skin so if you're crazy paranoid I guess wear a trash bag over your entire body and feel your way around./s

A UTI rarely goes away w/o antibotics. I'm an EMT, so please, don't tell this to people because it's wrong.
You would know best. I remember having one for a while when I was young and wondering what it was. I didn't think much of it and it eventually went away, it definitely took a while though. I may have been prescribed antibiotics many months later for something unrelated now that I think about it. That's probably what fixed it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
The chances of catching something are minimized significantly with a condom. Sure you can catch something skin to skin so if you're crazy paranoid I guess wear a trash bag over your entire body and feel your way around./s
.
Lol condom dont minimize catching anything bro maybe u should do some research. Sorry son im a real alpha i go raw dog like its my job. U mad?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Clinic shut, I just called a pharmacy 4 min walk from my office they have UTI test for £5 so I’m grabbing one now.

It’s been a week symptoms would show by now right
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Lol condom dont minimize catching anything bro maybe u should do some research. Sorry son im a real alpha i go raw dog like its my job. U mad?
Foolish and irresponsible. You are not doing anything to help yourself nor your partners. It's not "alpha" it's childish, dangerous and lifethreatening to YOU. Grow up.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Foolish and irresponsible. You are not doing anything to help yourself nor your partners. It's not "alpha" it's childish, dangerous and lifethreatening to YOU. Grow up.

Thanks for the public service announcement rickthechode. Now u can get back to being a brony and fapping to hentai.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Clinic shut, I just called a pharmacy 4 min walk from my office they have UTI test for £5 so I’m grabbing one now.

It’s been a week symptoms would show by now right
UTI's can show within 24 hours. @sazc is correct for both genders to urinate after sex (oral/vaginal/anal) to clear out the urethra. Many men don't, and they can experience UTIs, prosititus or urethritis over time. Hence it is suggested to urinate after sex for both. Adding cranberry extract is a safe no side effect precaution; especually if you are going raw dog.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Thanks for the public service announcement rickthechode. Now u can get back to being a brony and fapping to hentai.
You are quite welcome. Hopefully, you will listen and not end up with some disease because of your foolishness and immaturity dawg.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Some guys are sensitive to bacteria down there, I had that a few experience a few times. Don't even worry about it, the 2nd time I got it it subsided on its own
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
UTI's can show within 24 hours. @sazc is correct for both genders to urinate after sex (oral/vaginal/anal) to clear out the urethra. Many men don't, and they can experience UTIs, prosititus or urethritis over time. Hence it is suggested to urinate after sex for both. Adding cranberry extract is a safe no side effect precaution; especually if you are going raw dog.
Ok I have the strips, it says morning pee is the best, shall I just do it when I get home? If it shows negative I have to assume it’s an STI that’s recorded a false negative and I have to plot a crime of sneaking azythromycin into a poor girls drink to save face and continue a dead end relationship for longer
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Ok I have the strips, it says morning pee is the best, shall I just do it when I get home? If it shows negative I have to assume it’s an STI that’s recorded a false negative and I have to plot a crime of sneaking azythromycin into a poor girls drink to save face and continue a dead end relationship for longer
Morning is best as it would have the highest concentration of urine. However, it's best to get it checked out by a nurse or doctor to rule anything else out.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
Could be an adenovirus. Do you also have red eyes? One time I got hit with one this, and it gave me both red eyes and tenderness in the urethra.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
PSA for everyone:
There's a real thing called honeymoon cystitis that happens when we have a new partner and we are not 'used to' new partners bacteria's yet. I learned this with my last boyfriend....yay for me, right (not)


New partners new bacteria causes cystitis (UTI)

It's not an STD, just our bodies normal reacting to a new 'surface" if you will.

No hate to the @Murkserious but he did mention he was dabbling some new/multiple chicks. If it's a UTI, honeymoon cystitis is probably what's going on.

Just pee as soon as you can after sex to head it off(always) and antibiotics if u have it.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
PSA for everyone:
There's a real thing called honeymoon cystitis that happens when we have a new partner and we are not 'used to' new partners bacteria's yet. I learned this with my last boyfriend....yay for me, right (not)


New partners new bacteria causes cystitis (UTI)

It's not an STD, just our bodies normal reacting to a new 'surface" if you will.

No hate to the @Murkserious but he did mention he was dabbling some new/multiple chicks. If it's a UTI, honeymoon cystitis is probably what's going on.

Just pee as soon as you can after sex to head it off(always) and antibiotics if u have it.
Good info, but these are old chicks, 5 months one and even longer the other.

I do tell them to piss after sex some girls don’t do it
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Good info, but these are old chicks, 5 months one and even longer the other.

I do tell them to piss after sex some girls don’t do it
Well, you make sure you do.

I'm a little envious that you can get a UTI kit over the counter to test for it, can't get that in America
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
You could have prostatitis if you've been having long sex sessions. It's actually not good to go a long time without having an orgasm. It's basically edging...Something similar happened to me, I usually get head for a really long time without finishing and I often have sex for 30 mins to an hour or longer

I thought I had an STD because my pee burned but my urethra was damaged. If this is what's happened to you, then you have to leave your penis alone for a while so it can heal. Is your semen coming out normal? Or does it look weird or watery at all
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I'm guessing UTI. You can get those without doing anything.

Had one when I was a teenager. I think. Scared me so bad I didn't tell anyone and it just got completely better. I wouldn't recommend that.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Well, you make sure you do.

I'm a little envious that you can get a UTI kit over the counter to test for it, can't get that in America
Can’t you buy them online Amazon sell them too.

I tested negative last night and positive this morning. I’m going to do the third and final test at work. I think either way I need a doctors appointment.

I pissed this morning and it didn't really hurt, my friend suggested I stop masturbating which I have and it’s working, maybe I just irritated it.
 

bacchus

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
141
Reaction score
58
You are quite welcome. Hopefully, you will listen and not end up with some disease because of your foolishness and immaturity dawg.
Such a judgey Toad.

I think you should go back to seeking validation/liking all the posts made by female board members. Let grown men make their own sexual choices without calling them foolish and immature.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top