"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

For those who complained about quality of women on OLD

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
only 2-3 of those women i’d be interested in
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
only 2-3 of those women i’d be interested in
If you're going on just looks I counted 6. However personality wise just a couple of them. Like the 3rd one top row looks like a typical snobby girl full of herself all about me. The type that likes to post 100 selfies a day. I can't stand those bubble gum, Paris Hilton type girls like that. The girl next to her on her left is just as pretty but looks like she has a more serious personality and more mature. I like her look more.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Not all of them are fake. 90% are real. I’ in Russia, I know it to be truth.
That’s why I suggest you try.. To get the most VIP is only 5 bucks. Even without VIP you can wrote limited amount of messages to different members per day.
They have an action right now, new members can register in cogarette ad and get 10 coins, that’s 30 day of vip free. No spam.
You can register 1 fake account per one phone number. I got 3 numbers, so it’s 90 days of free premium membership... you can gift a vip to your real account.

So for those who do old.. why the f not.. give a try... report.


@soulforge find sasha gray in london
I would merry her despite all her red flags and do porn with her

To register just go to mail.ru and register a free email account. Then click on dating. Same site as mamba
 
Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Not all of them are fake. 90% are real. I’ in Russia, I know it to be truth.
That’s why I suggest you try.. To get the most VIP is only 5 bucks. Even without VIP you can wrote limited amount of messages to different members per day.
They have an action right now, new members can register in cogarette ad and get 10 coins, that’s 30 day of vip free. No spam.
You can register 1 fake account per one phone number. I got 3 numbers, so it’s 90 days of free premium membership... you can gift a vip to your real account.

So for those who do old.. why the f not.. give a try... report.


@soulforge find sasha gray in london
I would merry her despite all her red flags and do porn with her

To register just go to mail.ru and register a free email account. Then click on dating. Same site as mamba
Ah, Russia. Yea I'm in the states so this wont work. Sadly we have to deal with the likes of match.com, POF, Eharmony and hope for the best lol.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Ah, Russia. Yea I'm in the states so this wont work. Sadly we have to deal with the likes of match.com, POF, Eharmony and hope for the best lol.
Wtf are you talking about?? I just posted a pic of market in the states.... Those are USA girls... Do it!
By the way, USA girls on this same site are two points bellow.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Couple of cuties in there. I can't complain my wife is hot as fck to me and her ***** is tight as fck. I wouldn't trade her in but variety is the spice of life lol
I really like the girl in the second photo on the left in the white shirt. Looks professional yet sexy. The third photo doesn't attract to me much at all.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Wtf are you talking about?? I just posted a pic of market in the states.... Those are USA girls... Do it!
By the way, USA girls on this same site are two points bellow.
How much does it cost? Are those legit dates or escorts?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
How much does it cost? Are those legit dates or escorts?
They all different............ esentially it's free. but the site can fck you over with age filters and sht. They have a free action right now, you will see a balloon next to coins icon,... you register for free cigarette add, and it's 10 coins... Which get you free premium membership for 30 days. All they want to know is what cigarettes you smoke, no spam.
Even free, this site is the **** IMO... Limited messages yea. But still.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
You know what else!?

You.... as a foreigner... even tho you're in your own country, she in your country.... Have priority... Above all

Do it mother f'r!
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
feh only 1 did get my atencion most I would skip fast, was that supose to show us the quality is better? nah its still crap
 
Top